Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I (819 Views)

Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I by Palevu: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2022
A heartwarming video of a handsome Nigerian man hustling hard in his akara joint has gone viral on TikTok

Many who have seen the video attested that they have enjoyed eating the man's akara one time or the other

Some comments seen on the video also asked if the man can deliver his product abroad to those who so much crave it

Nigerians on TikTok are craving akara because of the neatness and high level of packaging displayed by one handsome young man who deals in the popular delicacy.

In a short video clip seen on the platform, the young man was seen in his business place frying and packaging his aka in a very special way.

Instead of using the conventional old newspapers to wrap his akara, the man packages it in a well-sealed and branded bag.

Due to his neatness, Nigerians abroad are asking if he will be able to send some of the delicacy to them.

He uses gas to fry Again, not only is his shop neat, he uses gas to fry his own akara instead of the conventional firewood.

His level of packaging and the way he handles his business have made him a viral sensation. Watch the video below:

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/akara-in-another-dimension-viral-video/

1 Like

Re: Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I by duro4chang(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2022
It is called acaraje in Brazil.
Re: Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2022
And so? Life no be bed of roses. Shey Una no dey see people wey dey pack human poo just to survive.

Just thank God always and do your best.
Re: Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages I by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
May God bless him, it’s better than yahoo

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Know About Daddy Freeze’s New Wife, Benedicta Elechi / How To Watch Big Brother Titans 2023 In Nigeria Season 1 / Donald Trump Rips Into Rihanna Saying She Has No TALENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.