Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) (67595 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by rbjimoh: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Treasure17:
The Lagos he built where touts are so emboldened in killing someone with impunity.

How many people have been eaten by carnivals in Igbo land? How many people have been murdered by the IPOB terrorists? How many Igbos are in prisons across Asia, waiting for states to sign off on their execution? How many people of other tribes in Nigeria live in Igbo land with peace of mind? Yes, the kidnapping thing was invented by MEND, but the Igbos stole the franchise from them and amplified it to become a national terror. Most tribes in Nigeria were naturslly trustworthy and trusting of other people, but the Igbos invaded everywhere and destroyed these virtues with their greed and bad genes. Igbos are the Nigeria's curse! Flat-headed human eaters!

1 Like

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Brushstrokes20: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
One of the druggie's URCHIN down!
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by rbjimoh: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Treasure17:
The Lagos he built where touts are so emboldened in killing someone with impunity.

How many people have been eaten by carnivals in Igbo land? How many people have been murdered by the IPOB terrorists? How many Igbos are in prisons across Asia, waiting for states to sign off on their execution? How many people of other tribes in Nigeria live in Igbo land with peace of mind? Yes, the kidnapping thing was invented by MEND, but the Igbos stole the franchise from them and amplified it to become a national terror. Most tribes in Nigeria were naturally trustworthy and trusting of other people, but the Igbos invaded everywhere and destroyed these virtues with their greed and bad genes. Igbos are the Nigeria's curse! Flat-headed human eaters!
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by anonimi: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ellasure:
What else do you expect in Lagos Nigeria when their political father is busy spending Lagos money on his presidential ambitions in the northern Nigeria. Remember that Jonathan Goodluck did the same thing, in his first term thinking that the northern political people will reciprocate. He was terribly let down.

Somebody is about to learn his own lesson too. Very soon.

Hmm sad
You do have a point o. I did not think of it that way.
Why are we southerners so educated yet outsmarted by these illiterate Fulanis/northerners since before independence when Azikiwe & Awolowo agreed for NPC to have more parliamentary seats than their own parties NCNC & AG that were 1st and 2nd respectively. Even though I suppose that the two fathers of independence were aware how Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis went their separate ways in 1947
Na which kind juju abi na mumu dey do us since? The matter tire me o walahi.

1 Like

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by crafteck(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
YeyeGbami:

That cultism story i doubt am.

Exactly, all are avoiding to say it as it is as e go concern mc tinubu
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by NA1RALANDER(f): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is good news..
No Rip to waste on Cultists

1 Like

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Liquidpenis: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Creamypie:
am uroboh, from delta, funny enough, I am totally anti ipob

Beckwsrd tribe. Spit
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Creamypie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Beckwsrd tribe. Spit
go and die
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Billygee2u: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Creamypie:
Tinubu and oluomo agbado urchins, after munching agbado with filthy hands and unwashed mouth, with brown teeth. Na so Nigeria go come be when one peepoo come enter that seat(God forbid)
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Bimpe29: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Treasure17:
Same Lagos accommodate millions of people doing just fine.
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by deebrownneymar: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
He has killed many. That day was his turn. That’s the life he chose and choices have consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by ogene144(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see more gang wars erupting in Lagos in the coming weeks. I see another attempt made on MC Oluomo's life, I see him surviving it. I see a popular Lagos thug dying this year.

This I have seen.
Abeg give me straight game or baba ijebu numbers those people u mentioned earlier didn't have life
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by shugamummy: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
post=116195803:
Animals in human skin everywhere shocked

Na your Darling Daddy legacy with his incoming Agbado master. So we are not surprised

1 Like

Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Treasure17(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
muykem:
Some of you talk foolishly, always politicised everything. Have you not heard of gangster killing in UK, USA, France, Russia e.t.c.
It's your father that talks foolishly. Omo ale. Did I mention your imbecilic moniker when I made my point?
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Treasure17(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Alajiki:

Dindinrin, this is a tout-kill-tout. This is not beheading a sitting lawmaker and displaying his head in the market square...a la Anambra.
Awon to bi e ni didinrin. Ode omo.
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
Again, must you be part of a group to have some meaning? cheesy

You aren't typing on your keyboard with the fingers of millions of other people are you? Speak for yourself and yourself alone.

As I said, we, the sensible Yorubas always condemn criminal acts. Sorry if you're are left out.

For the record, you did not condemn this killing - at least not on this thread.

Calling something barbaric is condemnation, may be you should try to broaden your understanding
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Treasure17:

U just dey collect gbas gbos left and right grin grin grin, you deserve it. Omo ale Yoruba ni e
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by 1Creed(m): 2:19am On Aug 31, 2022
I felt the Harry Potter references you cited. Potter head here. smiley

VeryWickedMan:
The killers did not disapparate nor fly off on a Comet 260. They walked away.

Make what you will of that info.
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by mywells: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
This is the handwork of mc oluomo.
MC does not know anything about the clash, it's a fight between owode elede and mile 12 on the rotation of who to take over mile 12 under bridge tolls, it's a long story.
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Alajiki(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Treasure17:

Mechie onu gi!

mkpi!
Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by Fujiyama: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
maasoap:
As I said, we, the sensible Yorubas always condemn criminal acts. Sorry if you're are left out.

^^^
cheesy
You are entitled to your opinion.

maasoap:
Calling something barbaric is condemnation, may be you should try to broaden your understanding

^^^
Ok.

You devalued your so-called condemnation by describing the murder of a man in broad daylight as a 'small, isolated case'. undecided A man is bludgeoned to death in a busy metropolis, right in front of horrified onlookers. The perpetrators casually walk away after the deed - and you describe this as a small, isolated event? undecided

But like I said, you are entitled to your opinion. Its free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.