Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool (864 Views)

Okoro Failed Woefully To Usher In A WEF Dictatorship / Kenyan WEF Puppet Govt Signals The Dangers Of Voting Obi. / Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Before you misbehave like the way you give your grandfather sliding tackles and slap your father every morning, note that I am not and will never ever support a Tinubu or anything APC political machinery.

Obi is a fool.

What we are witnessing with the Disobedient mob of displaced Osus is nothing but a revamped Igbo Zikist Marxist movement boosted to the max to full blown unapologetic Zionism.

Obi has stated the Igbo position which is that Nigeria's continued folly into a centrist multicultural cesspit is ok.

For the Igbo it is either the helms of power in a skewed centrist arrangement as envisioned by Zik and promogulted by the likes of Ironsi, Ojukwu and Nzeagwu or Biafra or their useless Igbo lame empire expansionism.

Imagine slaves wanting to conquer their betters!

I have been screaming my voice hoarse here since that judas goat Nnamdi Kanu made his shameless entrance , that Igbo nationalism is a farce. I backed this up with the fact that Igbos are the most dependent on a one Nigeria project and that heir useless Biafra project is not feasible without Igbo expansionism and annexation of the Niger Delta towards replicating the disaster known as the old eastern region where minorities where treated less than shit.

Now that the Igbo has come to see that the same notice given to them in the 60:s is more than valid they have now decided to go full Zikist.

Obi is their new Zik just as the north adopted the disaster Buhari as their new Uthman don Fodio.

I want to warn you all in my now revised Better South that does not include the useless yeast , that an Obi presidency is a Zikist Marxist one driven by a mob of rabid Zionist that is no different than the madness of the paradoxical liberal and Jihadist passion that saw the idiot Buhari become President in 2015.

We in the Niger Delta can and should be able to retain our 5% toga by rejecting another George Soros propagated populace madness.

Obi, will be worse than Buhari. He will implement every single lunatic madness dictated by the Talmudist bastards in the WEF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by fman(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na today's script b this?
Copy and paste gangs.
Una don cast.
Using propaganda to show ur nepotistic and tribalistic hooliganism.
But all the same
It's a crappy unverified shit
U dey claim Niger Delta.
Ogbeni, na Yoruba script b this!!
We Sabi una matter wey don cast!!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by Oksman(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
I Wish we had more asylums.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by TINUBUISMAD: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Another Tilumbu zombie don dey mad
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Another Tilumbu zombie don dey mad
Oksman:
I Wish we had more asylums.
fman:
Na today's script b this?
Copy and paste gangs.
Una don cast.
Using propaganda to show ur nepotistic and tribalistic hooliganism.
But all the same
It's a crappy unverified shit
U dey claim Niger Delta.
Ogbeni, na Yoruba script b this!!
We Sabi una matter wey don cast!!

A Zionist tool will not be president

Your slavishness to your slave masters will not be imposed on freeborns

Osu eternal slaves of judas
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
I have been screaming my voice hoarse here since that judas goat Nnamdi Kanu made his shameless entrance , that Igbo nationalism is a farce. I backed this up with the fact that Igbos are the most dependent on a one Nigeria project and that their useless Biafra project is not feasible without Igbo expansionism and annexation of the Niger Delta towards replicating the disaster known as the old eastern region
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by IamAtikulate: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Another Tinubu bandit on a loose

grin
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by IamAtikulate: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
I have been screaming my voice hoarse here since that judas goat Nnamdi Kanu made his shameless entrance , that Igbo nationalism is a farce. I backed this up with the fact that Igbos are the most dependent on a one Nigeria project and that their useless Biafra project is not feasible without Igbo expansionism and annexation of the Niger Delta towards replicating the disaster known as the old eastern region
I thought you should be happy now Igbos are embracing the One Nigeria project?

What does you people really want?

Igbos support IPOB, you people wail.

Igbos decided to key into the One Nigeria project, you guys are still crying.

This hate is primordial. What most of you people want is total annihilation of Igbos.

Support your Tinubu and stop being foolish. The funniest thing is how those who don't invest outside their region calling those with billions of investment and properties across the whole country tribalize.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

I thought you should be happy now Igbos are embracing the One Nigeria project?

No.

I have always supported your Biaexit because I see you as a pestilence .

My only problem has been your constant attempts at annexing my Niger Delta into your foolishness..

As I said in my first post: Biafra agitation was and remains a farce because you Igbos if given the opportunity for referendum today will outrightly reject having your own useless Igbo nation .

Biafra remains a pipe dream without the Niger Delta.

This is why your war lord Ojukwu said Biafra is dead and that you Igbos should embrace one Nijeriya.

Stop decieving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by colorsofrainbow: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Before you misbehave like the way you give your grandfather sliding tackles and slap your father every morning, note that I am not and will never ever support a Tinubu or anything APC political machinery.

Obi is a fool.

What we are witnessing with the Disobedient mob of displaced Osus is nothing but a revamped Igbo Zikist Marxist movement boosted to the max to full blown unapologetic Zionism.

Obi has stated the Igbo position which is that Nigeria's continued folly into a centrist multicultural cesspit is ok.

For the Igbo it is either the helms of power in a skewed centrist arrangement as envisioned by Zik and promogulted by the likes of Ironsi, Ojukwu and Nzeagwu or Biafra or their useless Igbo lame empire expansionism.

I have been screaming my voice hoarse here since that judas goat Nnamdi Kanu made his shameless entrance , that Igbo nationalism is a farce. I backed this up with the fact that Igbos are the most dependent on a one Nigeria project and that heir useless Biafra project is not feasible without Igbo expansionism and annexation of the Niger Delta towards replicating the disaster known as the old eastern region where minorities where treated less than shit.

Now that the Igbo has come to see that the same notice given to them in the 60:s is more than valid they have now decided to go full Zikist.

Obi is their new Zik just as the north adopted the disaster Buhari as their new Uthman don Fodio.

I want to warn you all in my now revised Better South that does not include the useless yeast , that an Obi presidency is a Zikist Marxist one driven by a mob of rabid Zionist that is no different than the madness of the paradoxical liberal and Jihadist passion that saw the idiot Buhari become President in 2015.

We in the Niger Delta can and should be able to retain our 5% toga by rejecting another George Soros propagated populace madness.

Obi, will be worse than Buhari. He will implement every single lunatic madness dictated by the Talmudist bastards in the WEF.

Atiku's dog grin grin
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Atiku's dog grin grin

Better than a Zionist bingo which your Obi and entire Osus are to your Jewish slave masters.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by Conrod: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why dont you add sniper to the ogogoro you're drinking ?...might heal your madness.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Conrod:
Why dont you add sniper to the ogogoro you're drinking ?...might heal your madness.

Slave of Judas, are you still Jews or are you now part of the Zoo?

Osu
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Larry Ellison has donated money to Obi

George Soros has collapsed his subversive online army of Marxist into the Disobedient mob

If you are not seeing a repeat of 2014 with an Afro Zionist group replacing the Fulani Islamist jihadist then you are still sleeping.

Already the Igbo are showing us how tribalistic, and savage they are with their IPOB terrorists.

WEF just wants to replace the Fulani for the other most parasitic and committed one Nigerianist in order to maintain their Plantation.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by Dereformer(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Obi is a fool.

If you have a job, you wont have time typing the gibberish you wrote up there.

You people are very useless. You think you can sway our resolve? We are obidients, our minds are made up to vote for LP come next year.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by XerXers: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Igbos understand how to deal with fulanis just that we share the south with mumu tribes
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by RisenJoe(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cry cry baby, I want to see your mummy

Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by kettykin: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Let him be , you voted for a non WEF and non Zionist and the country is almost gone with loans overtaking revenue, if obi will restore the country so be it.

Thank God obi is not Jonathan,let me see who will make noise after 2023 election.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by Brimstone77: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2022

Results of excess sniffing of cow dung..
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
When you posited on ur moniker 'magicbishop" that the igbos are the most committed 'One Nigeriaist' I remember I argued vehemently, now I would be the first to admit you were 100% right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
When you posited on ur moniker 'magicbishop" that the igbos are the most committed 'One Nigeriaist' I remember I argued vehemently, now I would be the first to admit you were 100% right!

I am glad you have seen the light .
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by JewsAreSatanic: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos understand how to deal with fulanis just that we share the south with mumu tribes

No difference between the Igbo and the Fulani in my book

You both covet others peoples land and resources.

You both are the most widespread nomadic race in Nigeria

You both are the most tribalistic racist people with a supremascist dominating mindset.

You both are Jewish agents .

You both are committed to a one nijeriya project

You both are more than comfortable with the parasitic centrist federal govt .

Your only differences is who will dominate the centre.
Re: Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool by SilverOrLead: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Warnings

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Suspends Its UK President For Saying Nnamdi Kanu's House Is Worth £10M / Nigerians Should Be Arrested For Funding Po Campaign (chika Malami San) / Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.