Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda (858 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
The Obong of Calabar and head of the Efik nation, His Eminence, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi-Otu V has endorsed the Back-to-South political campaign.

The Back-to-South movement is agitation for power rotation back to the southern senatorial district of Cross River State, Nigeria.

Edidem Ekpo Okon made the endorsement in his Palace while receiving the All Progressive Congress (APC) flag bearer in the 2023 general election, Sen. Bassey Otu in Calabar.

Advert by CRWatch :Place Yours

The treaty King thanked Governor Ben Ayade for keeping to his word to hand over power to the southerner and in the person of Prince Otu.

He added that his council and the Efik Nation will throw their weights on the Back-to-South clamor to ensure their son emerges.

Similarly, the Ndidem of the Quas, HRM Ndidem Eta Bassey Etetta III while pouring royal blessing to Otu and his wife in his Palace, also endorsed the agitation...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://crossriverwatch.com/2022/09/2023-obong-of-calabar-ndidem-of-the-quas-endorse-back-to-south-movement/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiO5s3OnJn6AhUQMuwKHWJLBK0QFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3iHcwNZJU0pFK3lIbbJwqa

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Saintkeppy
Ekpeitit
Akarakumbr
Agboriotejoye
Sonoyom
Norwichsailor
Vicdom
Kyase
Dannycypher
Offiong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pdp is dead in cross river..senator prince bassey edet otu is the incoming governor
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by fergie001: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
https://www.blueprint.ng/2023-why-i-endorsed-apc-guber-candidate-in-cross-river-obong-of-calabar/

You can add this one to your thread.

He still has Owan to contest with in Court though........ Awa Kalu v Ozekhome. (judgement is Oct 24)

Like the case in Edevbie and the "Internal affairs of a political party" issue.... I think Otu will be the APC Candidate.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Aiel123: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:
Pdp is dead in cross river..senator prince bassey edet otu is the incoming governor
Otu is from Calabar ...
You don't expect anything less.
PDP isn't dead.
Jaj, Imoke,Onor,Bassey in this party you call Dead.
Remember Onor deputy is from a royal family in efik.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Sonoyom(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's obvious from the start that APC will win CRS governorship election for the first time.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by jkpbestseries: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
my pains is that crossivarian sees PDP as their birthright...
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by yomi961: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sonoyom:
It's obvious from the start that APC will win CRS governorship election for the first time.
you must be living in delusion.
Which cross river??
The obong has only one vote, that's all
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Otu is from Calabar ...
You don't expect anything less.
PDP isn't dead.
Jaj, Imoke,Onor,Bassey in this party you call Dead.
Remember Onor deputy is from a royal family in efik.

Imoke never supported sandy,his delegates voted gersh.onor running mate is unknown in south,she lost her polling unit in the February rerun.even dansuqi that defected to labour is supporting prince.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by saintkeppy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Senator Prince Bassey Otu is very popular having contested for Governor before &a man with Capacity, so it is right that power should return to Cross River South Senatorial District.

As for me I am not a Party-minded Person, but i prefer sound, credible candidate with Capacity to deliver the much needed dividends of Democracy to the people irrespective of political party.

Besides, Obong of Calabar, HRM Edidem Ekpo Okon &Senator Prince Bassey Otu are from Odukpani LGA of the State, so the Qua&Efik Monarchs has no other person to support than the APC Governorship Candidate.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Aiel123: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Imoke never supported sandy,his delegates voted gersh.onor running mate is unknown in south,she lost her polling unit in the February rerun.even dansuqi that defected to labour is supporting prince.
All I say is PDP is still standing.
It's back to south vs reclaim crs.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

All I say is PDP is still standing.
It's back to south vs reclaim crs.

Its not looking good for sandy.he chose a weak deputy while prince picked a strong one.he is facing a united south and an incumbent governor plus apc is very strong in central even more than south.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
saintkeppy:
Senator Prince Bassey Otu is very popular having contested for Governor before &a man with Capacity, so it is right that power should return to Cross River South Senatorial District.

As for me I am not a Party-minded Person, but i prefer sound, credible candidate with Capacity to deliver the much needed dividends of Democracy to the people irrespective of political party.

Besides, Obong of Calabar, HRM Edidem Ekpo Okon &Senator Prince Bassey Otu are from Odukpani LGA of the State, so the Qua&Efik Monarchs has no other person to support than the APC Governorship Candidate.

Sandy is a good and credible candidate but he will be a wike stooge and is going against the tide of zoning.he should have waited till 2031

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Aiel123: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Its not looking good for sandy.he chose a weak deputy while prince picked a strong one.he is facing a united south and an incumbent governor plus apc is very strong in central even more than south.
Sandy chose Emana just to win female votes
Ayade's influence will be reduced to financial warchest;He isn't popular.
Prince is fronting for himself and he is not depending on Ayade.
I feel prince Otu has the upper hand...
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Sandy chose Emana just to win female votes
Ayade's influence will be reduced to financial warchest;He isn't popular.
Prince is fronting for himself and he is not depending on Ayade.
I feel prince Otu has the upper hand...

You are not getting it.women prefer voting for men than fellow women esp for an unknown woman.women love prince,they gave him that name "sweet prince".
My brother,do not underestimate a governor.he has so much powers to do and undo.the same voters inflation uzodinma did in IMO,ayade did in obudu and yala..
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Aiel123: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

You are not getting it.women prefer voting for men than fellow women esp for an unknown woman.women love prince,they gave him that name "sweet prince".
My brother,do not underestimate a governor.he has so much powers to do and undo.the same voters inflation uzodinma did in IMO,ayade did in obudu and yala..
I said he isn't popular... I'm not underestimating him.
As for inflation almost all govs is culpable.
Oh I thought Emana will be able to sway women voters given the fact that her nomination is the first of it kind in crs( I do hope I'm right)
This bvas be like scam... from Osun to crs to plateau issues of over voting
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

I said he isn't popular... I'm not underestimating him.
As for inflation almost all govs is culpable.
Oh I thought Emana will be able to sway women voters given the fact that her nomination is the first of it kind in crs( I do hope I'm right)
This bvas be like scam... from Osun to crs to plateau issues of over voting

Only women like prof Stella attoe,nkoyo toyo,ita giwa,Marjorie eyo can influence some women not emana that atiku people pushed from nowhere to fight essien ayi...
The bvas is not scam.just like all devices,it can be manipulated...actusppy,it is exposing issues of over voting in Osun to plateau,that is the main purpose.the riggers were careless.all you need is to get an accredited figure and work based on that..if 500 were accredited,let the total votes be less or exactly 500.it seems the riggers in the above state forgot that the bvas automatically sends accreditation figures to inec server different from result portal
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Sonoyom(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
you must be living in delusion.
Which cross river??
The obong has only one vote, that's all

Oga na you dey live inside that place, in fact na you be delusion.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Aiel123: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Only women like prof Stella attoe,nkoyo toyo,ita giwa,Marjorie eyo can influence some women not emana that atiku people pushed from nowhere to fight essien ayi...
The bvas is not scam.just like all devices,it can be manipulated...actusppy,it is exposing issues of over voting in Osun to plateau,that is the main purpose.the riggers were careless.all you need is to get an accredited figure and work based on that..if 500 were accredited,let the total votes be less or exactly 500.it seems the riggers in the above state forgot that the bvas automatically sends accreditation figures to inec server different from result portal
Vote counting is done in the presence of party agents how do riggers manage to bypass votes count
Who is Essien Ayi.
I know Prof Stella is PDP woman leader
Atiku's people? Pls do name them
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by garfield1: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Vote counting is done in the presence of party agents how do riggers manage to bypass votes count
Who is Essien Ayi.
I know Prof Stella is PDP woman leader
Atiku's people? Pls do name them

Essien ayi is a reps member going on his 6th tenure.he is the most popular pdp politician in crs alongside jarigbe.
Stella attoe is the leader of pdp in biase lga. She should be the leader of pdp in crs as it stands but she has no weight at the grassroot.dont know where she stands.
With the new electoral act, the electronic result takes precedence.when everyone is gone,one can rewrite new results and upload something else at the collation centre
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Aiel123: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Essien ayi is a reps member going on his 6th tenure.he is the most popular pdp politician in crs alongside jarigbe.
Stella attoe is the leader of pdp in biase lga. She should be the leader of pdp in crs as it stands but she has no weight at the grassroot.dont know where she stands.
With the new electoral act, the electronic result takes precedence.when everyone is gone,one can rewrite new results and upload something else at the collation centre
It will be too conflicting results na
What about the polling units results sheet giving to agents?
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by M4A1carbine: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
So back to South means Tinubu??

AGBADO JOKERS...UNA FOOLISHNESS IS ENGRAVED AT BURDILLION...

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Arielle: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sonoyom:
What a huge joke!! Please name the strong APC people in Cross River State. In your mind, you think Cross River is tiny calabar, which is already split anyway. You people can't even get your campaign together. Ayade has ruined the state and y'all are still following him like sheep because "it is our turn". I hope you know it is Ayade and the "First Brother" that will be governing the state from the shadows. Prince Otu, who can't say boo to a goose, doesn't have the balls (or the purse) to stand up to him. Let him face Owan Enoh in court first. He has a serious case to answer. Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Subsaharan: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Make una carrry this discussion come this thread o.

This political conversation go long!

https://www.nairaland.com/7266019/updates-developments-cross-river-state-photos-videos#116639087
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Subsaharan: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Arielle:

What a huge joke!! Please name the strong APC people in Cross River State. In your mind, you think Cross River is tiny calabar, which is already split anyway. You people can't even get your campaign together. Ayade has ruined the state and y'all are still following him like sheep because "it is our turn". I hope you know it is Ayade and the "First Brother" that will be governing the state from the shadows. Prince Otu, who can't say boo to a goose, doesn't have the balls (or the purse) to stand up to him. Let him face Owan Enoh in court first. He has a serious case to answer. Jokers.

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Subsaharan: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:
It will be too conflicting results na What about the polling units results sheet giving to agents?
garfield1:

Were you at Municipal yesterday? Prince Otu get plenty work to do o

Plenty people de vex for wetin wey sup for evening
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Sonoyom(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Arielle:

The joke is on you!

In terms of popularity do you think that the unknown candidate can stand Prince Otu?

PDP will be distant second in that election.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Norwichsailor(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:
The Obong of Calabar and head of the Efik nation, His Eminence, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi-Otu V has endorsed the Back-to-South political campaign.

The Back-to-South movement is agitation for power rotation back to the southern senatorial district of Cross River State, Nigeria.

Edidem Ekpo Okon made the endorsement in his Palace while receiving the All Progressive Congress (APC) flag bearer in the 2023 general election, Sen. Bassey Otu in Calabar.

Advert by CRWatch :Place Yours

The treaty King thanked Governor Ben Ayade for keeping to his word to hand over power to the southerner and in the person of Prince Otu.

He added that his council and the Efik Nation will throw their weights on the Back-to-South clamor to ensure their son emerges.

Similarly, the Ndidem of the Quas, HRM Ndidem Eta Bassey Etetta III while pouring royal blessing to Otu and his wife in his Palace, also endorsed the agitation...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://crossriverwatch.com/2022/09/2023-obong-of-calabar-ndidem-of-the-quas-endorse-back-to-south-movement/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiO5s3OnJn6AhUQMuwKHWJLBK0QFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3iHcwNZJU0pFK3lIbbJwqa

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Saintkeppy
Ekpeitit
Akarakumbr
Agboriotejoye
Sonoyom
Norwichsailor
Vicdom
Kyase
Dannycypher
Offiong
Long story. Sandy onor is winning
Ayade na bad market
Wonder what he'll say he's done during campaign that'll boost otus chances. I feel for otu

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by saintkeppy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Sandy is a good and credible candidate but he will be a wike stooge and is going against the tide of zoning.he should have waited till 2031

No doubt about Sandy Onor's credibility & Capacity but they're some school of thought who says that every Districts had taken their turn &that it can start from somewhere between Central&South, It all depends on their campaign strategy &Prof. Ben Ayade has not really done well to convience the People to vote Prince Otu.

But the Sweet Prince Otu will have to work harder& ride on his popularity to win in the polls, just like what Jackson Adeleke did in Osun State.

Next year elections will be all about popularity&Street credibility of candidates+Lil cash, but i assure in some states, money+vote trading idea will fail even if he or she was annoited by an incumbent Governor &election will end at the polling units.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by saintkeppy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

To me Akamkpa/Biase suppose produce the next Governor, but DanSuki has refused to contest as someone who has Capacity, maybe Donald Duke still dey beef am grin

If Gershom had win the Primaries, PDP would have been weak to confront Sweet Prince in APC.
In election like this you need a very strong contender with popularity.
Re: Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda by Sonoyom(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Arielle:

How market?

Is Calabar still Tiny?

Where is Owan Enoh now?

It is our Turn bro grin grin grin grin

Now tell me who is the joker at the end of the day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(1) (Reply)

DJ Repeatedly Paying ā€œobi Kererenkeā€ At Atikuā€™s Campaign In Uyo Today / Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin / A Candidate With Dual Nationality Can Not Stand As A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.