Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) (62346 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Banhammy717: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
There's no where in the Bible that condemn smoking or drinking.
It's part of Christianity.
I stand to be corrected
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Whooo deeeeeeh deh knock for door ma korkorkor!
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Brushless: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Caught kee them there.

White garment girls don't hide their wild attitudes. Most of them smoke, drink, do runz & jazz. I'm very sure she posted the video herself, not minding what the public would say. If you're lucky to find a responsible one as wife, thank God.

Funnily, the smoking does not stop the krikukriku spirit from using her to prophesy into members' lives.
Ummmmm, your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by bosmann11: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Mama the mama,lol
Abeg everything works according to God's will(as slaves will say) so make una free am.
You have just displays the foolishness in you.
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2022
bosmann11:
You have just displays the foolishness in you.
But your God has been displaying his own foolishness na,lol
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Ashe Hegiyar tana Shan weed! shocked
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2022
When dem talk say "be in the Spirit", aunty, no be wetin dem mean be dis.

What do I kuku know, let me light my own and see if I will see her in the realm grin grin
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Federalis: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
No be Esther be that?
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But your God has been displaying his own foolishness na,lol
Mynd44,,, seun,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19

This account belongs to the troll that got banned few days ago,,,he switched to this account after his Fernandezisback account got banned,,,here is the account that got banned below..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezisback

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.