Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pls I Need Help On Thailand Visa And Documents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Help On Thailand Visa And Documents (488 Views)

Ask Anything About Thailand Visa Here / Clearance Certificate For Thailand Visa / Thailand Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On Thailand Visa And Documents by Richkid2021(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hi pls I just googled the requirements pls who can help me and who knows more about Thailand .

An International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages
An application form carefully filled and signed
Four recently acquired passport-sized photograph
Original certificate of clearance obtained from Nigeria National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
Obtain a certificate of criminal clearance from Nigeria police.
(Note that you will pay service charges at NDLEA and Nigeria Police to obtain the certificates)
Submit duly signed original copies of your Bank account details from your bank, and a reference letter issued and signed by the Bank authority.
Present a letter of reference from your company, indicating your designation, your present salary, how long you’ve stayed with the company. If self-employed your financial status, and tax returns must be attached.
Letter of invitation from your business partner in Thailand, stating your reasons for the visit and your relationship. If you’re visiting a relation a letter of invitation is required from the person
Original international health certificate of yellow fever vaccination
Confirmed return ticket
Address and the telephone number of your business associate
Confirmed hotel reservation
Note that the documents you’re submitting must be certified by the notary public and the Nigeria Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

(1) (Reply)

Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam / Nigeria Passport / Working In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.