Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures (55297 Views)

Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Ayefele Building: Protesters Pull Down APC Billboard, Chant 'ajimobi Ole!'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by seunjungle1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wike is one of those most clueless politicians in Nigeria today. Yes, why would you make yourself available for a third slap that may consume you from Atiku?

Atiku will still use and dump you again
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Drsnives(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

See imp,who want am...
Lol, he don turn imp, when your pee pee grand pa dea run go uk go see am he no be imp then bah?

Receive sense
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by jrusky(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Drsnives:

You have a shallow mind, wike is only supporting pdp at the state level election as for presidential Atiku should forget it

If Atiku forget it then the your obi the tax thief should remember it baa?

Bro pls get small sense naa?
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by shortIGBOman: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bayyajidda:

grin He pain am!

Emeka, dey go your Abia State. Ikpeazu dey look for you grin grin grin

Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Conrod: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Governor Wike, do your WORST.
Someone you've been praying and fasting that he decamps into your party ?
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by NA1RALANDER(f): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
The Wike pics that OP used is hilarious..
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Testimony1988(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
He's a real politician.
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by afbstrategies: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Any Nigeria who think Wike will join APC or PDP is in denial. There are men who don't trade their conscience like that.

APC and Rotimi almost damaged him as Rivers State governor.

PDP and Atiku bought the ticket with Tambuwal's sellout and betrayal.

So, Wike is ready to teach some people lesson on how real politics is played in Nigeria.

Remain Obidient!!
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by JOemmy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
The houseboys he is referring to is obviously apc governors loyal to tinibu.
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Altruisticboy: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
owiko:
How about not announcing it, then take everyone by surprise?

I think this guy with the shovel is the RAPIST he's referring to. Am sure he would be as he's the worst liar ams most deceptive i know
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by DeLaRue: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Or the guy already have record of what Tinubu promised him and things he said which may be implicating.

Tinubu has not said anything about their meeting.

Compare that to Dino Melaye's strenuous denial of any London agreement for the PDP Chairman to resign.

I think Wike's statement today is mostly targeted at PDP.
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Arysexy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wike is OBIdient, know this and know peace.

Wike can't join APC BC it means his Guber candidate will lose out.

Wike is out of PDP bc they can't meet his condition for peace.

All these Tinubu urchins salivating about Wike joining APC are learners
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by ejimatic: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
It's like Tinubu didn't give Wike a better offer last week in London, the thing pain Wike, Wike brain reset, he went back to realign with Atiku
Wike ur gra gra and noise will end in less than 9 months from now
He told Tinubu that if he supported APC ,APC should allow PDP win other elections in Rivers Oyo and Benui. BAT aggred to concede Rivers but others would be contested. Wike and others including Makinde and others did not like that way! If it favours them they will go with the APC .It is clear that political leaders of our coountry only love their daily bread not our interests. Wike has forgoten that he will go to a political abyss soon after his tenure as the governor. Let the build up for the election continue.
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by foleskay(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bruno531:
Emperor Wike.. Abeg anyone fit help me with any kind of job. I'm staying in PH and here is my number 08117547742
Call ur emperor,wike now. Hes in ph like u. He go give u job tongue
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by yorubarere: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
It's like Tinubu didn't give Wike a better offer last week in London, the thing pain Wike, Wike brain reset, he went back to realign with Atiku
Learn to read more than the headlines.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Drsnives(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
jrusky:

If Atiku forget it then the your obi the tax thief should remember it baa?

Bro pls get small sense naa?
Time with tell
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Okhuadams(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
BurialGround:
Agbero of a gvnor the same pple that are hailing you now will not be dia at your downfall enjoy ur rhythm while the music last

Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Bar1941(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
This weakA seems to be bitting more than he can chew, who the hell did this eediot think he is?
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Tagwood(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Animal are never embarrassed they talk as if they know how to talk Playboy!
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by jaxxy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Tinubu likes houseboys he can be sending on errand like sanwolu and Co. wike is not of the cloth. He is a free man.
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Ayodeoba: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
dalass:

He is irrelevant in PDP and even more irrelevant to APC not to talk of LP. He will go into oblivion after next year election
imagine him giving order to apc to drop the ambition of rivers,ogun and oyo governorship candidates,if APC had fell to his game,thats the end for them,I love the way tinubu fashy the guy

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Oracleforce: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wike's relevance will soon expire or else he wants to contest for senator in his constituency...
Rotimi Amaechi used to be popular in Rivers State until his tenure expires as a governor....Peter Odili used to be popular in Rivers state until his term expired...

Wike, you will soon become expired milk in Rivers State politics
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by condralbedez: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
I was dragging with one APC online urchin, that's telling me that wike is working with Tinubu .
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Destroy APC structures but build PDP Sir
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Gbeng30(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wike personality is exactly what halt his ambition as president and vice president slot respectively... He need to stop or reduce been radical, ruthless and aggressive politician...
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Asour: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Godjone:
Nwike is now the much talked about politician. Everybody dey find oil money for their campaign spending. See how the mighty jagaban and Atiku are crawling on their knees just to get Wike attention. The same person they call all sorts of names in time pasts. Wike must be careful with these rogues because if they succeed through him, and they acquire the power they are looking for, Wike will be history. They may even jail him

They aren't necessarily looking for his money/Rivers Money. They want the population/structure.

If they (Atiku) & Tinubu lacked money they wouldn't have both won Primaries (a process we all heard was rife with $ )

They also
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jflex07:
My governor talks too much.. He talks like a tout at times but anything to bring down the satanic Apc party we are okay. Apc is a curse to Nigeria and Nigerians at large.

He's a tout not like a tout
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by BenedictLar: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sometimes his talk make sense
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by Yusman316(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kaiser20:

APC is the Devilish party we all Nigerians should come together and burn down.
There is nothing like devilish party. What we simply have are bad people in positions of authority. If you don't know that then you don't know any thing
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by seunmind44: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
This wike sees himself like a thin God, just like moderators on nairaland
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by adecz: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
His over talking & garage tout voice
and behavior is why Atiku refused to
take him as VP..❗️❗️❗️❌❌
Re: Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures by mach7(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good points although Tinubu won't make any deal with Makinde. With or without Makinde, Tinubu is sure of at least 65% vote in Oyo State. Furthermore, a deal with Makinde will undercut Oyo APC and he will never do that.
DeLaRue:
The 'house boy' comment is targeted at Atiku. Wike made the same statement a few months ago when insisting that the presidency must come to the South, insinuating that Southerners are not slaves to Northerners. It's difficult to think of any scenario in which Wike will enthusiastically support Atiku. Though anything can happen in Nigerian politics.

As for dismantling APC structure in his state, that's more likely about his fight against Amaechi.

For the presidential election, I actually think Tinubu making a deal with Makinde is more important than with Wike. Getting 70% of the votes in Oyo is more realistic than getting 35% of the votes in Rivers even with Wike on side.

In a best case scenario, a Wike support is not likely to deliver more than an extra 100,000 votes to APC. Is that really worth the price Wike will demand from APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.