Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him (55288 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by DebbieBianca(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moment Youth In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate Called EFCC To Arrest Him (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVpi8z_XAA

You will agree with me that election is happening in the current Nigeria election that just ended a few days ago. Many politicians will lose their seats for another person to enter. This is the case for Governor of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu. It seems he is on the verge of losing his senatorial election.

Here is a video of youths in Governor Okezie Ikpeazu’s village in Umuobiakwa dancing, jubilating, and chanting for the EFCC to come and arrest Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. Upon getting the news that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is coming to a very distant third position in his senatorial bid, they took to the streets to be delighted.

If you are following Abia State news you will agree that this kind of embarrassment has never happened before in the history of Abia State, but it is happening now for the first time that youths from the Governor’s village in Abia will be celebrating their son’s downfall with so much passion.

According to information reaching us, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as a governor for 8 years did not raise a single youth in his village. He did not put a single youth of Umuobiakwa as a cleaner in any government office, or talk more about putting anybody in any higher position.

The aggrieved youth are angry with the Governor as Governor Okezie Ikpeazu’s second son of 21 years, Chinedum Ikpeazu is cruising around town with a vehicle rumoured to have worth over 70 million Naira, youths from Umuobiakwa village that produced a Governor of 8 years are loitering about with nothing to show for it.

This is just an iota of the Abia Governor. His name should not be mentioned in the same sentence with integrity.

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/moment-youth-in-governor-okezie-ikpeazu-village-jubilate-called-on-efcc-to-arrest-him-video/

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
They should flog him too.

I will pay for the flight that will take him to Efcc Abuja.

He wasted 8years of people's life.
Labour party should take over asap

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by chatinent: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by Ortom. His political career is over.

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by Ortom. His political career is over.
where is yeye Bello sir.

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Usak1: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes ooo.
Everything Orji and his men MUST go down in Abia.
Jubilation everywhere in Umuahia as Ikuku has lost House of Reps to Obi Aguocha.

The curse on Abia must be broken this time

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by chatinent: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
where is yeye Bello sir.

You really don't know Ikpeazu then. I repeat, he is the most useless governor in Nigeria. I'd say since inception too.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by chatinent: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
They should flog him too.

Labour party should take over asap

Flog?

😁😁😁

16 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

You really don't know Ikpeazu then. I repeat, he is the most useless governor in Nigeria. I'd say since inception too.
because I don't know much about igbos sir. But for my side, yeye Bello is the most useless governor in Nigeria, follow by ikpiasu, ortom, and AA of kwara.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Do you now see how Igbo hate bad governance?

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by chatinent: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
because I don't know much about igbos sir. But for my side, yeye Bello is the most useless governor in Nigeria, follow by ikpiasu, ortom, and AA of kwara.

You mean Bello did nothing in Kogi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Winnersunited: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
The Abia State Governor, and not Igbo governor please .Be civil and stop being clannish always.

38 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

You mean Bello did nothing in Kogi?
at all. Forget about lies on social media. Even his wife and cousin stole billions.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by triple996(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin nawaoo
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thumbprint funke march 11th☔☔☔

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
lol, they will attack him wella and curse him wella even here. Let him come back in the next few years as the only option to contest from among his tribe, he will be the best that ever happen to their land. NZOGBU ZOGBU politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by stillme231: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ikeazu na goat...

Ibos are their own problems...

They should stand up and chase Dem out just like we do in Edo.. we don't tolerate nonsense

14 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by errandsdotng: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
smiley
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by obembet(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Optimist4ever(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good.. The youths are getting wiser by the day. Slowly, but steadily, we will get there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Caramia2020(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol, imagine what failure has brought. Shameless leader

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Red
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by atdscentofwater: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
people are taking d bull by its horn.
if you have a gmail kindly subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8i2YDh_LumjW0NG_0kOLjQ
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by lendahand(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Be obedient and useful...

Contact me if you need a brand new sound bar
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Creamypie(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good. As,APC destroy Nigeria, sane way PDP destroy states, especially south south states. Our eyes don open. We go either vote l.p governorship candidates, or APC. ...yes.. APC

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
When Your Own People Are Against You, You’re Finished

18 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by dyera(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
When Your Own People Are Against You, You’re Finished

His village people have carried his matter on their head, he is truly finished. The man is truly foolish Sha, he is the very opposite of Adams Oshiomhole. He did nothing for his village and the surrounding villages, and now he needs their vote to become a senator.

18 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by sofeo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by drizslim(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
They are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by OneCandleAway(f): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
Thumbprint funke march 11th☔☔☔

Advice this 2 to step down for labour party

10 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
This has never happened before in the history of Abia State, but it is happening now for the first time that youths from the Governor’s village in Abia will be celebrating their son’s downfall with so much passion.

According to information reaching us, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as a governor for 8 years did not raise a single youth in his village. He did not put a single youth of Umuobiakwa as a cleaner in any government office, or talk more about putting anybody in any higher position.

500 Naira for any woman that delivers a child at the State Hospital.
Shame!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by POGazette: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Send the kerosene governor to jail

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.