Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections (21294 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by gadgethead: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
But Buhari rigged the 2019 election. With his underage voters in north and vote buying everywhere else.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
You don’t love Nigeria more than the next person supporting a rival candidate.

At least that's the general belief however that doesn't stop one not to vote wisely, Please Vote Correctly....
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by seunayantokun(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
But he is a chief master rigger.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Govocrete: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you keep this promise, all your sins will be forgiven.

You can to power because someone refused to rig the election.

Please fulfill this promise
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Lionking1913(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Increasing lagos revenue was wat he was elected to do. Oga lagos isn't his Entitlement
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa like Atiku who stole Nigerian's commonwealth as a VP. Rather Tinubu increased Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by OneCandleAway(f): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Which stupid non reputable newspaper is like that? You dey ment?

Tinubu who was ensuring Lagos state was thriving despite the fact that OBJ seized Lagos allocation for several years. Tell me which governor would have done such?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule Nigeria or partook in any federal position. If you want to judge him, judge him by his Lagos achievement which are progressive, monumental and unrivalled.

Point is the only thing we should all aspire for is a progressive country at large. Let's have a country that we all can be proud of.

You've started lieing again. It was the funds for local govt that was siezed because Tinubu created more local govt which he is against the constitution.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Kagd10: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lionking1913:
Increasing lagos revenue was wat he was elected to do. Oga lagos isn't his Entitlement

Anyone who does a good job needs to be told he did well. And Tinubu did a good job in Lagos.

Which one did your Atiku do except for looting everywhere? Yet had the nerves to want to contest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Kagd10: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
OneCandleAway:

You've started lieing again. It was the funds for local govt that was siezed because Tinubu created more local govt which he is against the constitution.

The local government allocations is 2/3 of the state allocation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by PeterObi4LP: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu urchins did I said it here or not that Buhari will not allow anybody rig the election.

Tinubu won't allow Atiku rig the election
Atiku won't allow the rigging of 2019 to happen again. Hence, he will checkmate Tinubu with his life.

By so doing, Obi will coast to Victory. Take it or leave it
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trinitycian:
This is why I love Buhari. Talk and do. 2023 elections will be the most free and fair!

Shatarp... Who tell u say bubu na talk and do?

Are u mad inside?
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Lionking1913(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oga i'm not a fan of any politician. Both politicians are thieves which u know. Health wise Tinubu isn't sound. Nigerians can't afford anoda disaster afta dis dumbstard
Kagd10:

Anyone who does a good job needs to be told he did well. And Tinubu did a good job in Lagos.

Which one did your Atiku do except for looting everywhere? Yet had the nerves to want to contest?
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by beegameh(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
GERRARA HERE
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Kagd10: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lionking1913:
Oga i'm not a fan of any politician. Both politicians are thieves which u know. Health wise Tinubu isn't sound. Nigerians can't afford anoda disaster afta dis dumbstard

Tinubu hasn't gone for any health issues except for his knee surgery.

These pictures are recent Tinubu's pictures. Forget those Ipob Photoshop

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by ofuonyebi: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
even the obituary & their Atifku we be trouble for this great word written with red biro
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:
Foolish man talk
grin
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Jostoman: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trinitycian:
This is why I love Buhari. Talk and do. 2023 elections will be the most free and fair!

that is what we want.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by hush15: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-i-wont-allow-influential-politicians-intimidate-nigerians-buhari

If you like allow, that would cap all your failures but be sure of this, we won't sit down and watch you make a mess of our future and beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by donmik: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sure?

But u declare your support for TINUBU.

Funny man of promises
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by hope4nigeria(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:
Foolish man talk
or animal. Buhari is always a fool
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Abujason: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu and and his urchins, how market?
People that don’t know how to play clean.

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by lereinter(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
whoever still believes buhari is not a fit to be called human
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
My people, know that Buhari always talk the opposite of what he will do.. Check out the below and tell me how many he has done.

I will fight corruption.
I assure you
Boko haram will be a thing of the past in 3 months
I will stabilise the dollar
There is nothing like fuel subsidy
Fuel is supposed to sell below N65.00
I will provide electricity 24/7
I am for nobody and for everybody
If sick, I will not go to foreign country hospital for treatment with tax payers money.
etc etc

Believe Buhari at your own peril.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by chizidgreat(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:
We want a functioning country. That's all we want. Let's forget party and look at individuals cos if we were to look at party, we would realise that Peter Obi was previously in PDP and Atiku was previously in APC.. Hence take a look at the individual and their legacies. What we rather want is a functional country, Not one where old looter like Atiku who destroyed Nigeria is brought back again.. Or is it Peter Obi who did absolute nothing and couldn't grow Anambra economy but instead, was still looting the meagre Anambra was generating

Anyone who wants to champion failureeee should let such failureeee rule him. It's simple.

While Atiku was looting the country dry through the privatisation he supervised as a VP, City boy was building Lagos economy which is the 5th largest economy in Africa today despite OBJ seizing Lagos allocation for several years. Imagine that. No governor would have functioned without that. Heck, your looting Atiku wouldn't have functioned at all.

Tinubu's legacies in Lagos below:

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.Tinubu

6. Then multi Dollar investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

We want Tinubu for a progressive Nigeria however who ever want a failuree should go impose such Failure on himself. We won't be part of it. It's simple.

When you're thinking of each candidate, always ask yourself, if you would allow such candidate to rule your region. What's their legacies relative to how they would improve the country? Let each candidate mention their legacies in relative to how they would improve the country. Like seriously, it's high time Nigeria progress for the better. Common!

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by milcah5050: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who'll even put you in charge of any election? Peter Obi we want and Peter Obi we shall get. #ObiDattiVision 2023Who'll even put you in charge of any election? Peter Obi we want and Peter Obi we shall get. #ObiDattiVision 2023...
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by GardenOfGod(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Which stupid non reputable newspaper is like that? You dey ment?

Tinubu who was ensuring Lagos state was thriving despite the fact that OBJ seized Lagos allocation for several years. Tell me which governor would have done such?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule Nigeria or partook in any federal position. If you want to judge him, judge him by his Lagos achievement which are progressive, monumental and unrivalled.

Point is the only thing we should all aspire for is a progressive country at large. Let's have a country that we all can be proud of.
He's a thief no argue grin

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by MyMouth(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trinitycian:
My friend, Garfield1 has been banking on rigging for his BAT to win. I want him to perish that thought as 2023 elections are going to be free and fair.
So u think buhari will come out and tell u he is goons rig elections right? For your infor, buhari does not rig elections himself, hell, sometimes he doesn't even know how the elections are rigged. It is his men that do it and they are very much in power. The will rig not because they like Tinubu but because they have committed so much atrocities that they need the APC government to stay safe. A pdp government will lock many of them in jail and throw away the keys

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by MyMouth(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
garfield1:

He said same in 2019
Don't mind them!
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Eecho(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:
We want a functioning country. That's all we want. Let's forget party and look at individuals cos if we were to look at party, we would realise that Peter Obi was previously in PDP and Atiku was previously in APC.. Hence take a look at the individual and their legacies. What we rather want is a functional country, Not one where old looter like Atiku who destroyed Nigeria is brought back again.. Or is it Peter Obi who did absolute nothing and couldn't grow Anambra economy but instead, was still looting the meagre Anambra was generating

Anyone who wants to champion failureeee should let such failureeee rule him. It's simple.

While Atiku was looting the country dry through the privatisation he supervised as a VP, City boy was building Lagos economy which is the 5th largest economy in Africa today despite OBJ seizing Lagos allocation for several years. Imagine that. No governor would have functioned without that. Heck, your looting Atiku wouldn't have functioned at all.

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.Tinubu

6. Then multi Dollar investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

We want Tinubu for a progressive Nigeria however who ever want a failuree should go impose such Failure on himself. We won't be part of it. It's simple.

When you're thinking of each candidate, always ask yourself, if you would allow such candidate to rule your region. What's their legacies relative to how they would improve the country? Let each candidate mention their legacies in relative to how they would improve the country. Like seriously, it's high time Nigeria progress for the better. Common!
Let's see your father's legacy in his Village . Thanks
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by Okwyjesus(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-i-wont-allow-influential-politicians-intimidate-nigerians-buhari

Give us Obi in free and fair election and all your sin will be forgiven
Re: Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections by linearity: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital

So this Tinubu guy build hospital for Lagos, but him dey fly go London and France for check up?

You don’t mean? Who did he build those hospitals for then, the less privilege?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Councilors Protest Salary Non-Payment In Edo (Photos) / Notice:buhari Never Built A Single Refinery / Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.