Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? (710 Views)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Let's Hear Your Views On Sleep Paralysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you are a Christian and you have been in a situation where God seems far away. You pray day and night without answers to your prayers. You begin to have doubts in your mind. You hear people mocking you and you ask what is the profit of serving the Lord.
There are stories of people who almost gave up on God in the Bible. When it looked like God will not answer them. For this reason, many have become atheist and some have gone to seek help from the devil.
Abraham had to wait for over 20 years to have a child God promised him.
Job was beginning to get bitter about the whole thing when his sorrows was never coming to an end.
As a child of God, we will all have a share of our test of faith.
In these days, you will hear of testimonies of people who had to wait for over 20 years to have children after getting married.
You hear of testimonies of people being jobless for years and they never lost hope in God.
One thing in all of these is that God has a time for everything. We all have our own times. God might not come early, but He doesn't come late.
When God finally comes, His blessings always surpasses the years, opportunities, etc that have been missed.
Do not give up on God. We should see these trials as a test of our faith. To test if we truly love God even in bad circumstances. Like the woman with the issue of blood that was healed, yours too will come if you don't lose heart. God has not asked thee seed of Jacob to seek Him in vain.

Share your testimony that silenced your mockers for others to learn and be encouraged. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
God has never failed me on anything, I knew I’m special and He takes my issues seriously.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
God has never failed me on anything, I knew I’m special and He takes my issues seriously.
You are indeed special. Have you ever believed God for something that has taken very long and the answer seems as if it won't come?
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

You are indeed special. Have you ever believed God for something that has taken very long and the answer seems as if it won't come?
Yes I have and He later answered me perfectly more than I ever imagined.Patience is very important in our dealings with God, be patient as there’s no prayers that’s unheard by God
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
Yes I have and He later answered me perfectly more than I ever imagined.Patience is very important in our dealings with God, be patient as there’s no prayers that’s unheard by God
God bless you.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do we have atheists in the house who stopped believing in God because they didn't get answers to their prayers?
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:
Do we have atheists in the house who stopped believing in God because they didn't get answers to their prayers?
Why can't this useless God hear the cry of hungry babies or hear the cry of Deborah and owo victims?

So you guys will find a way to attribute every good thing that happens in your life to a God but won't do the same when something bad happens,to me this your God exist only in your mind.

1 Like

Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why can't this useless God hear the cry of hungry babies or hear the cry of Deborah and owo victims?

So you guys will find a way to attribute every good thing that happens in your life to a God but won't do the same when something bad happens,to me this your God exist only in your mind.
Hmmm. Let me add. God's prophets were also killed. The disciples of Jesus Christ were tortured, beheaded, mocked and imprisoned. We have missionaries who were killed; missionaries who died of diseases and sicknesses. Some are being persecuted as we speak. In all of these, they still didn't deny God. God is still God in all circumstances. You judge God because of what happens to you. May your eyes be opened.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. Let me add. God's prophets were also killed. The disciples of Jesus Christ were tortured, beheaded, mocked and imprisoned. We have missionaries who were killed; missionaries who died of diseases and sicknesses. Some are being persecuted as we speak. In all of these, they still didn't deny God. God is still God in all circumstances. You judge God because of what happens to you. May your eyes be opened.
How's that an answer to my question abeg?
See how you sheepishly dodged it.

Ah, quite simply, he cant because god is either weak and powerless or evil and enjoys watching people suffer.conclusion, he doesn't exist

If God is willing to prevent evil, but is not able to
Then He is not omnipotent.

If He is able, but not willing
Then He is malevolent.

If He is both able and willing
Then whence cometh evil.

If He is neither able nor willing
Then why call Him God?
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

How's that an answer to my question abeg?
See how you sheepishly dodged it.

Ah, quite simply, he cant because god is either weak and powerless or evil and enjoys watching people suffer.conclusion, he doesn't exist

If God is willing to prevent evil, but is not able to
Then He is not omnipotent.

If He is able, but not willing
Then He is malevolent.

If He is both able and willing
Then whence cometh evil.

If He is neither able nor willing
Then why call Him God?
We live in an evil world. Sin and Satan is the reason for evil things. You are one of the reasons evil still thrives in our world. Imagine everyone obeys God and live a life of holiness, it means there won't be killings, stealing, etc.
God has promised to take His people to a better world. A world where there is no more cries, death and pains. As for this world, the evil will not end until the devil is destroyed. God has created time for everything. A time for the world to be tried; a time to test your love for God; a time for judgement and a time for eternity with God.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

We live in an evil world. Sin and Satan is the reason for evil things. You are one of the reasons evil still thrives in our world. Imagine everyone obeys God and live a life of holiness, it means there won't be killings, stealing, etc.
God has promised to take His people to a better world. A world where there is no more cries, death and pains. As for this world, the evil will not end until the devil is destroyed. God has created time for everything. A time for the world to be tried; a time to test your love for God; a time for judgement and a time for eternity with God.
So Satan is the reason for evil things? what then is your God doing when he could easily get rid of Satan?then he's not all powerful or he's an accomplice for being aware of Satan's deeds.I dey laugh your display of foolery seriously.

If your God created everything,@nd know everything ahead of time why then did he create Satan?
Well, if Satan exists, and if he is that evil, then I would say yes… except that God created him, which would make the Big Guy Upstairs really responsible for all evil. That’s a tricky mess to try to get out of.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah‬ 45:7‬ KJV‬‬
Yve sold your brain to religion,look how illogical and stupid you sound.
Oboy you dey contradict your bible big time.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

So Satan is the reason for evil things? what then is your God doing when he could easily get rid of Satan?then he's not all powerful or he's an accomplice for being aware of Satan's deeds.I dey laugh your display of foolery seriously.

If your God created everything,@nd know everything ahead of time why then did he create Satan?
Well, if Satan exists, and if he is that evil, then I would say yes… except that God created him, which would make the Big Guy Upstairs really responsible for all evil. That’s a tricky mess to try to get out of.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah‬ 45:7‬ KJV‬‬
Yve sold your brain to religion,look how illogical and stupid you sound.
Oboy you dey contradict your bible big time.
Hmmm. I see you are trying so hard to make a point. Anyways, I have explained to you already, I still don't know why you keep asking same question.
1. I said sin and Satan is the reason for the evils of the world.
2. Satan and God cannot be in competition. God can wipe Satan out if He chooses. Like I said, God has chosen a time for that.
3. God is God and He does as He pleases. You cannot question him. Everything is for His pleasure. Yes, He created good and evil.
4. God didn't regret creating Satan, neither did He regret sending His son to die for our sins.
5. Among all God's creations, humans are the only ones he gave freewill. To choose.
6. God is keeping Satan to try you and to test the level of your love for God.
7. Those who pass the test will spend eternity with God and those who fails the test will be destroyed.
8. If you choose to serve God, it is to your own benefit and if you choose not to serve God, you are the loser. It doesn't change who God is.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. I see you are trying so hard to make a point. Anyways, I have explained to you already, I still don't know why you keep asking same question.
1. I said sin and Satan is the reason for the evils of the world.
2. Satan and God cannot be in competition. God can wipe Satan out if He chooses. Like I said, God has chosen a time for that.
3. God is God and He does as He pleases. You cannot question him. Everything is for His pleasure. Yes, He created good and evil.
4. God didn't regret creating Satan because and He didn't regret sending His son to die for our sins.
5. Among all God's creations, humans are the only ones he gave freewill. To choose.
6. God is keeping Satan to try you and to test the level of your love for God.
7. Those who pass the test will spend eternity with God and those who fails the test will be destroyed.
8. If you choose to serve God, it is to your own benefit and if you choose not to serve God, you are the loser. It doesn't change who God is.
Does this make any sense to you?stop trying so hard to sound stupid.
1)How can Satan be responsible when he's God's creation, if god can't do anything then this makes him an accomplice,how can you leave a threat when you could easily wipe it?
Isaiah 45:7 clearly support my statement

2) Time?a big excuse when he could do it in a second,why must it seem special?

3)Yeah,same as a mad dictator,never question them.Typical slave.
Imagine Buhari doing what he likes,and say we shouldn't question him.

4)Does that mean God is daft,is this a drama ?
How can you create Satan when you know he's going to turn evil then send your son to die for mistakes you made.lol

5) Freewill?how can there be freewill when he knows every decision we are going to make?
Where's the freewill there?
Is your “God” a god who has Predestined the course of the world OR Does the deity give us Freewill?
If “god “ has Predestined the history of all, then as a Secular Humanist, I am living the life that the deity has created for me and I am doing “god’s will”.

If the deity decided to allow their creations Freewill, then as a Secular Humanist, who lives a good life without the threat of “eternal damnation”, again I am doing “god’s will”.
And My Freewill involves a higher moral standard than all of the “False Profits” spouting their nonsense on television.

6)why test us when he already knows the outcome,sound like a big display of mumuism.lol

7)He will destroy me for doing his will that is already predestined?your God is really sick and confused.

coolHey slave there's no benefit in serving a confused and useless God.

1 Like

Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Does this make any sense to you?stop trying so hard to sound stupid.
1)How can Satan be responsible when he's God's creation, if god can't do anything then this makes him an accomplice,how can you leave a threat when you could easily wipe it?
Isaiah 45:7 clearly support my statement

2) Time?a big excuse when he could do it in a second,why must it seem special?

3)Yeah,same as a mad dictator,never question them.Typical slave.
Imagine Buhari doing what he likes,and say we shouldn't question him.

4)Does that mean God is daft,is this a drama ?
How can you create Satan when you know he's going to turn evil then send your son to die for mistakes you made.lol

5) Freewill?how can there be freewill when he knows every decision we are going to make?
Where's the freewill there?
Is your “God” a god who has Predestined the course of the world OR Does the deity give us Freewill?
If “god “ has Predestined the history of all, then as a Secular Humanist, I am living the life that the deity has created for me and I am doing “god’s will”.

If the deity decided to allow their creations Freewill, then as a Secular Humanist, who lives a good life without the threat of “eternal damnation”, again I am doing “god’s will”.
And My Freewill involves a higher moral standard than all of the “False Profits” spouting their nonsense on television.

6)why test us when he already knows the outcome,sound like a big display of mumuism.lol

7)He will destroy me for doing his will that is already predestined?your God is really sick and confused.

coolHey slave there's no benefit in serving a confused and useless God.
grin grin From the way you throw insults at Him, it shows you know Him. You are just angry with Him.
Anyways, let me correct you. God loves you. If not, He won't create you and secondly, He won't give you an opportunity to spend eternity with Him.

God didn't predistine doom for you. You simply choose your ways. Like what you are doing now. Was it God who predestined you to insult Him?

God is the Almighty. The Judge of all. Isn't it right for Him to be an authoritarian?

Was God daft when he created you even though you have turned against him?

Mind your words man. Add little reasoning to your comments.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin grin From the way you throw insults at Him, it shows you know Him. You are just angry with Him.
Anyways, let me correct you. God loves you. If not, He won't create you and secondly, He won't give you an opportunity to spend eternity with Him.

God didn't predistine doom for you. You simply choose your ways. Like what you are doing now. Was it God who predestined you to insult Him?

God is the Almighty. The Judge of all. Isn't right for Him to be an authoritarian?

Was God daft when he created you even though you have turned against him?

Mind your words man. Add little reasoning to your comments.
Here we go again, talking with no proof,show me a proof that god created me.
Who created God?

Be like you no dey read to understand, anything we do is all God's will and predestined so tell me how's is it freewill when it's already predestined by God?
Or do we now accept that

1 Like

Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Here we go again, talking with no proof,show me a proof that god created me.
Who created God?

Be like you no dey read to understand, anything we do is all God's will and predestined so tell me how's is it freewill when it's already predestined by God?
Or do we now accept that
God is a Spirit. He that must worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Anyone who wants a prove of God should search Him with all his heart through the spirit. I doubt you will find God with your sealed heart except mercy intervenes for you.
I say it again. Man was given freewill. Life and death are placed before every man. Some will choose life while some will choose death. In your case, I see you have chosen death.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

God is a Spirit. He that must worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Anyone who wants a prove of God should search Him with all his heart through the spirit. I doubt you will find God with your sealed heart except mercy intervenes for you.
I say it again. Man was given freewill. Life and death are placed before every man. Some will choose life while some will choose death. In your case, I see you have chosen death.
This is a different way of saying he doesn't exist, thanks.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Miravik900(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:

Get out you woman of sin
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

This is a different way of saying he doesn't exist, thanks.
That's not true. He exists. Just like you. You are also a spirit who lives in a body. The day the body dies, your spirit(soul) continues to live. Now because some people don't see the soul so they assume soul doesn't exist.
If only I can work you through discovering God for yourself. I still doubt you will ever find God because of your sealed heart.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

That's not true. He exists. Just like you. You are also a spirit who lives in a body. The day the body dies, your spirit(soul) continues to live. Now because some people don't see the soul so they assume soul doesn't exist.
If only I can work you through discovering God for yourself. I sti doubt you will ever find God because of your sealed heart.
But you can't prove his existence,I won't be having this argument with you if I have no idea about the Christian god lol.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But you can't prove his existence,I won't be having this argument with you if I have no idea about the Christian god lol.
I replied you already.
God is a spirit and He that comes to God must come to Him in spirit and in truth. Discovering God is not science that I should prove. God is beyond science and so He is not something that should be proved. However, we can see His mighty works, creations, words, miracles, signs and wonders.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

I replied you already.
God is a spirit and He that comes to God must come to Him in spirit and in truth. Discovering God is not science that I should prove. God is beyond science and so He is not something that should be proved. However, we can see His mighty works, creations, words, miracles, signs and wonders.
You can't prove something and you serve it and also attribute everything to it.
Just like believing in Spiderman cos his movie depicted him as an hero
Is that not the height of mental illness
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by terrezo2002(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You can't prove something and you serve it and also attribute everything to it.
Just like believing in Spiderman cos his movie depicted him as an hero
Is that not the height of mental illness
Well, maybe when you die, you will believe. Since you like merry-go-round, let me leave you in that state as you are enjoying it.
As for me, I know what I believe in and nothing can change it.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why can't this useless God hear the cry of hungry babies or hear the cry of Deborah and owo victims?..

No one easily listens to the child that is not their own. Go and meet your papa we say!

So also God does not easily hear the prayers of children who are not His own as proven by your uselessness and miserable life.

Even though it has been prophecied that you devils shall come it was also prophecies that you people shall live in unbearable pain and suffering and even if you would pray for death, yet death would be far.

So thanks for coming to remind people that God is Real and that The Bible was Right

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. Revelation 16:9-11.

You already know that you are Finished Soul and only an eternal life of great pain awaits you, so you just making your last noise of lamentation.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No one easily listens to the child that is not their own. Go and meet your papa we say!

So also God does not easily hear the prayers of children who are not His own as proven by your uselessness and miserable life.

Even though it has been prophecied that you devils shall come it was also prophecies that you people shall live in unbearable pain and suffering and even if you would pray for death, yet death would be far.

So thanks for coming to remind people that God is Real and that The Bible was Right

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. Revelation 16:9-11.

You already know that you are Finished Soul and only an eternal life of great pain awaits you, so you just making your last noise of lamentation.

So God needs little kids to cry their eyes out before he could save them?
Where is the love?

So innocent kids are not his own,why then did he create them?
Omo this your God is very useless,look how you portrayed him as a mad fictional character.lol
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

So God needs little kids to cry their eyes out before he could save them?
Where is the love?

Love is that He even answered them even once exactly as we sometimes answer children who are not our own.

Mufakirnaqdiun:

So innocent kids are not his own,why then did he create them?

When a thief steals your photocopy machine (woman) are the copies produced by the machine, yours?

Mufakirnaqdiun:

Omo this your God is very useless,look how you portrayed him as a mad fictional character.lol

Cursed dead fool, you just come to show the world that God and His Words contained in the Bible are True!

Thanks for your shouts of lamentations!
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Love is that He even answered them even once exactly as we sometimes answer children who are not our own.

When a thief steals your photocopy machine (woman) are the copies produced by the machine, yours?

Cursed dead fool, you just come to show the world that God and His Words contained in the Bible are True!

Thanks for your shouts of lamentations!

Answer what?when little innocent kids are still dying?
Do you understand what you just typed?
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Answer what?when little innocent kids are still dying?
Do you understand what you just typed?

Is this the first time they would be experiencing an about to die? No!

Everyone has experienced near death situations several times before one of those deaths takes the person.

Therefore, God has been good to them even more than several times before one death comes to take them. So, no you have no case.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this the first time they would be experiencing an about to die? No!

Everyone has experienced near death situations several times before one of those deaths takes the person.

Therefore, God has been good to them even more than several times before one death comes to take them. So, no you have no case.
Who's talking about near death experience? I'm talking about kids losing their life due to hunger,and those born with disease.
If he was good the he would have done something about their situation.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Who's talking about near death experience? I'm talking about kids losing their life due to hunger,and those born with disease.

Before they die, is first near death. In being Good He had given them food before.
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Before they die, is first near death. In being Good He had given them food before.
What are you saying sir?
So he have given them food but can't help them from their predicament?
Re: When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What are you saying sir?
So he have given them food but can't help them from their predicament?

You asked about food to prevent death,

Mufakirnaqdiun:

Who's talking about near death experience? I[b]'m talking about kids losing their life due to hunger[/b],and those born with disease.

So you have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Rolls Out 2024 Prophetic Warnings For Tinubu, Adeboye, O / Wealth Creation Strategy 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.