Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari (230 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered / Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari by chiemelisco: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2022

Re: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari by 666Advocate: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hahaha.
But you rigged the last one if not, how you for take win second tenure after all the evil you did in first tenure.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari by PraizHim: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
He has no certificate - it doesn't matter,his rank as a major general after undergoing various training abroad is more than a professorship.

He is too old and looked frail- it doesn't matter what we need is his competency and readiness to fight corruption.

Why is it taking him months to appoint ministers- it doesn't matter,he should be allowed to pick the best of the best that will takes us out of PDP 16 years of mess.

His political appointment is lopsided - it doesn't matter, allow him to gather people of like minds irrespective of their religion and tribal who will CHANGE Nigeria.

Today, you have the Nigeria that doesn’t matter as a citizen that doesn’t matter and you’re complaining.

Yet you’re on the verge of electing another “it doesn’t matter” even as worse as your last civic negligence has produced.

Choose your leader with sense not emotions, it will matter, it’s just a matter of time for it to eventually matter and at that time you may be next in line to be served your share of the coffee; yes the coffee will definitely go round.

Just be Obidient.❗️�

Re: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari by Naijabad: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
A big upper cut for Tinubu.

He will vomit all the humongous amount he stole from Lagos treasury ....Bode George (2015)
Re: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari is still not happy over the outcome of the APC primaries and the humongous bribery that brought in the APC Presidential candidate who was never his own choice.

He wants to use 2023 Elections to give himself a good legacy to go home with.
Re: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
You should blame yourself too.

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Nigerians From Terrorists, Ortom Replies Presidency / PDP Chairman And Presidential Candidate Are Dishonorable Men. Find out how. / Bandits Kill Man, Kidnap His Two Children In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.