Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) (43901 Views)

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / 11 Units Of Locomotives Meant For Nigeria Departs China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:14am On Aug 31, 2022
angelfallz:
China was a nobody 30 years ago. Now, look at them. Funny enough, China is not a democracy. Countries need to find the best system of government that suits them and stop listening to the west's mantra that democracy is the best form of government.

China was what 30 years ago? Children full this forum sha. 30 years ago you mentioned was 1992.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by adeoba2008(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you see what man in his sinful State comes up with in terms of architectural wonders, you begin to wonder what Heaven looks like. You begin to wonder what the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL has in store for His children in Heaven.

[b][/b]

Heaven is a place everlasting Joy and Happiness. A place where all tears are wiped away forever and ever. There is no night there. The streets are made of Pure gold.
Whatever beauty we see on earth is thrash in comparison to Heaven.
Don't miss Heaven for anyone or anything.
Whatever or whoever will make you Miss Heaven, Cut it off. It's not worth it.
The ONLY way to Heaven is through JESUS CHRIST.
Oga don come back
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by SpaceMarshall: 2:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But yve never been to heaven na,Well, lets face it …

You are supposed to live there FOREVER, an never-ending eternity. At some point, you will know everything there is to know, you will have done everything there is to do, talk about everything there is to talk about, praised that egocentric god all you can praise him, and then … then what ? After all of this, there is still an eternity to live … and there can be no way out … you cannot leave, you cannot die, you are FOREVER bound to that place, FOREVER …

Its not just boredom … the way heaven is defined, it is the WORST POSSIBLE punishment anyone can ever inflict on you …

So where will you rather be ?
Lol
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Isokoboy101(m): 3:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Wetin dey vex me be say these white people no dey serve God the way we Africans dey serve God but they are prosperous more than us
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 3:56am On Aug 31, 2022
How are we sure China is not the heaven
(paradise)) God promised his children.

But I think I now see the reason Jehovah witness people hold to earth as there own heaven. Afterall the Bible says "The righteous shall inherit the earth"
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Education is the inculcation and cultivation of desirable habits, norms, skills, and individual a good citizen. I love CHINA as a country because of its geometric massive developmental quotient in all facets of their economy just like Nigeria to be. Therefore, critical quality education yields, or propels or promotes massive national development that anchors national academic development. I'am UGOECHINA SYLVA ABRAHAM UGOCHUKWU (USAU) with TRCN certified in education, a science CHEMIST, because call do a chemist and see the reaction. REDOX TITRATION knowledgia understanding opened for me SYLVA GOLD AKUMKA EGOBUMMANWOKE I forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 4:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you see what man in his sinful State comes up with in terms of architectural wonders, you begin to wonder what Heaven looks like. You begin to wonder what the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL has in store for His children in Heaven.

[b][/b]

Heaven is a place everlasting Joy and Happiness. A place where all tears are wiped away forever and ever. There is no night there. The streets are made of Pure gold.
Until they start killing people like you in our space Africa will never be great.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by somehow: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2022
everythinggirly:
Can Nigeria ever The day Nigeria will change completely like china, I go cook rice and turkey for everybody!

The people changed China

And change starts from the mind.

What is your mind saying towards Nigeria?
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=116205554][/quote]
This high rise looks scary...
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Some idiots will come and be telling us Tiffnibu developed Lagos ... no be the yeye lagos we dey see everytime?

don't vote the drug baron
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by guru90: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2022
China... don't even worship Ģod at all.... But see as their place be as neat as paradise......

9ja... that carry God on their heads.....

Our place be like Dustbin ground.......

1 Like

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2022
I have been living in China for over 11 years now.

I did my bachelor degree and masters here.

It’s a nice place to make money,they are still better than the whites when it comes to racism.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Nillion: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2022
toluwahala:
You are the shame of 9ja!

Whatever that fills your kettle bro / sis
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by chukxie(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Nice thread. Observing mode activated.. China has numerous beautiful cities, and tourist destinations to explore. That could've been Nigeria if our past and present leaders had placed the development of Nigeria above their greedy, selfish and corrupt practices.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Aior25: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Ah na so flutterwave no wan allowed me to buy market from AliExpress, but nothing spoiled we moove
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by fid3fid: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Nigerians are quick to cry "racism" against whoever is not willing to tolerate their bullshit.

They are shocked that some countries enforce their laws unlike the shithole they come from.

An average Nigerian needs to undergo MK Ultra before being released into a decent society.

/

Omo.. that ultra cleansing is so necessary. The country Nigeria needs a rebirth. Things are so bad..you won't realise it until you leave the country.

From the airport, the wooden shacks along the roadmake the whole scenery looks so bad; with POS stalls dotting every space along the way. Road side vendors. mechanics, car sales spot..Keke... It's just pure visual cacophony. Mad!

Then the mangled yellows buses - like rescues from recycle center.

Everyone is wearing a permanent frown. ,"It's a sunny country wear some sun shade so you don't get that permanent frown." guess we were never told we often appear angry.

Can our ladies just wear a relaxed "washed" natural hair? The weavon thingy is so off. Pantene is a good conditioner for soft hair, even for the guys.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol. Please google and verify before you say some things online, otherwise, you end up sounding silly.
30years ago, China was a nobody, that is a fact.
Sleekfingers:

China was what 30 years ago? Children full this forum sha. 30 years ago you mentioned was 1992.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Yeah kind of, but even at the national level. However, it is not the ordinary citizens that vote. Also, the voting is done based on social achievements and merit.
China's current president XI Jingping started from the grassroots and as he achieved the CPC's goals of improving the lives of the ordinary Chinese through sound leadership he rose through the ranks.
He rose through meritocracy. Meritocracy is one of the core tenets of the CPC.

China's leadership style and structure is more complicated than what I explained above.

It is not easy finding articles that explain the Chinese leadership structure and style in English, it is mostly in Mandarin.

Bbbwings:

The government at the local level is more like democracy.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol. Did you mean to say Chinese propaganda? grin
Microwhy:

Puppet spotted.
Continue to deceive yourself with Western propaganda.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Because the West wants Nigeria and Africa to remain poor. It might be shocking to you but it is the truth.
The West also does not care about democracy if their puppet is not elected. Case in point Egypt. During the Arab Spring Hosni Mubarak who is a puppet of the West was removed and a free and fair election was conducted that brought up Mohammed Morsi from the Muslim brotherhood party.
Now, because Mohammed Morsi was not a western puppet like Mubarak, the US used a military man, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi to over throw him and today Abdel Fattah El-Sisi is now the president of Egypt ready to do the bidding of his Western masters.
There are many cases like this.

wiseone28:
This thought really came to my mind this evening.

Why is the west forcing democracy on everyone?

If it works for them it is not really working in Nigeria because of too much looting and electing incompetency because where he is from have the voting numbers.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by rainlover(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2022
When will Nigeria look this beautiful
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by benjanny(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2022
hypersonic development
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by shotuns: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Hongkong was formerly under British colony before they got independence and returned to China , so you can guess why they could speak English more than the mainland.

Beremx:
How is Hong Kong an English speaking area while the other parts of China are not? I remember my dad used to go there on business trips back in the 80s. Igbo business men back in the 80s go to Hong Kong unlike now China has taken over and became the hub for business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Lagos state would have been like this. Sadly, Emilokan had mortgaged it's fortunes. The cost of 3 private jets owned by him couid build the 4th mainland bridge to completion. May Pa jakande's soul rest in peace. The man who had the modern lagos vision which was truncated by Buhari's regime of '83. He died without a single helicopter left in his yard.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Federalis: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
I swear after Dubai, na China get the best infrastructures from what I've been seeing so far.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
China is beautiful. Every good things are normal there...
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Slimpotter(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Beremx:
How is Hong Kong an English speaking area while the other parts of China are not? I remember my dad used to go there on business trips back in the 80s. Igbo business men back in the 80s go to Hong Kong unlike now China has taken over and became the hub for business
Because hongkong became a colony of Britain after they stole it from China.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by InsightfulMind: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Beremx:
I have been wanting to reply to this for days now, but have been distracted.
On why Hong Kong is English speaking, the region was leased by China to Britain as far back as 1989 for a lease period of 99 years. The lease tenure ended by 1997 and so Hong Kong returned back to it's original owner China, but given the British influence and the English speakers they would rather remain an independent body free off their original owners.
I apologize for this long epistle on a short question.

Beremx:
On why Hong Kong is English speaking, the region was leased by China to Britain as far back as 1989 for a lease period of 99 years. The lease tenure ended by 1997 and so Hong Kong returned back to it's original owner China, but given the British influence and the English speakers they would rather remain an independent body free off their original owners.

Beremx:

InsightfulMind
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
InsightfulMind:

InsightfulMind
thanks for the reply. I appreciate
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by InsightfulMind: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Beremx:
thanks for the reply. I appreciate
You're Welcome.
Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by 2kurupt(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=116205554][/quote]

Wow! Now this is the real definition of mass housing not all these mushroom housing projects we see around here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / 5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.