Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS (32234 Views)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by Olamorireayo: 2:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Mosquito farm wonder shall never end��
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by cotmag(m): 2:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Is this the Dr Manyi of UAM?
BennixB:
The magnificent Dr. M. M. Manyi.
Ride on boss.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by jclassiq(m): 2:51am On Sep 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
Wondering if Nigeria have the capacity to experiment things that could lead to any form of discovery of this kind when back at the University, we weren't given the privilege to experiment with uranium... Heard that Africa is banned from doing so... But Russia and European countries keep experimenting and creating more nukes to their massive weapon collection....
Have you wondered why africa is banned from that? You think radioactive compounds are a joke right?
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by jclassiq(m): 2:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Interesting. I hope he can control his mosquitoes and not suddenly release them to wreck havoc on innocent neighbors.
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by Jackanda1(m): 2:58am On Sep 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
Wondering if Nigeria have the capacity to experiment things that could lead to any form of discovery of this kind when back at the University, we weren't given the privilege to experiment with uranium... Heard that Africa is banned from doing so... But Russia and European countries keep experimenting and creating more nukes to their massive weapon collection....
Possesing nuclear material requires a lot of skills, technology and manpower, keeping nuclear plant enviromentaly friendly, protecting nuclear materials and disposing of nuclear waste are abilities most african countries lack.

By the way, why do you think we need nuclear weapons?
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by nokspos: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2022
only poor people die of hiv and other deceases. There are top secret as to why these viruses has to live with us. Both economical and pollution control reasons. if you are as rich as dangote, you will know what the common men doesn't know and get cure from top secret medical agents.

if you don't believe me ask Michael Jordan. charlie Harper etc, these people had hiv at some point in their life even before their was retro viral drugs. they would constantly deny that they still live with it but just managing it , but na wash. They've been healed long long time ago.

Lets not even talk about Dr. Sebi and the mysteries behind his death, how the government claimed he died of asthma , the same man that healed 78 hiv patients with herbs , they took him to court and he won the case after providing top medical doctors evidences that they were healed. How can such man died of just little asthma.

My brother there's more to this life that we know , there are top secrets. the most important thing is to make this money and be close to God.

Originalsly:

grin..... I hear you!... but not on HIV.... that one got away from them before they found ways to control it. Ebola... and Zika.... I agree.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by Makowonda: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Mosquito farm?De only thing wey remain for human beign to do na to give life back to the dead.
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by Rexymania(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by MatrixCircle: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2022
kay29000:

Interesting. Who do you sell the ants too?
If Coca Cola reveal to the world the main ingredients in Coke , everyone will start processing Coca Cola and they will be out of business.
But just check the economic importance of ants.
They are this big black ants mostly in South East and South South but I don't know of other sides of Nigeria. They produce one bad offensive odour, that pheromone is a deal. Then those ones that are red in colour mostly on trees making Thier nest with leaves in boxlike form , another big deal and others. Find out Thier scientific names.
Nigeria has plenty hidden treasures that people are not seeing but just the cry hardship while money and opportunities dey Infront of everyone but for lack of knowledge my people perish.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by sircatherine45(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2022
There was a research in the 90's about using mosquito enzymes to cure HIV.

It was successful. It was tried on a black test subject and in two weeks, he was HIV negative.

Not your mainstream news.
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2022
I've always thought about this
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by frndfghtr(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2022
No wonder I no sleep for night, na did man dey open them for night
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by linearity: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Haydens:
undecided it can be true because mosquito can bite person with HIV and still bite another that is HIV free and the free won't contract the virus. Hmmm let's keep watching.

HIV virus attaches to T-Cells in order to make copies of itself, when that happens, the HIV virus multiples and that cell dies….this process continues endlessly thereby compromising the immune system of the host over a period of time.

However, if the host does not have a T-Cell, the HIV virus has no where to attach to, it can’t multiply and the virus dies and become food for that host.

Mosquitos unlike humans do not have T-Cells, hence all HIV virus contained in the blood they suck from host A dies immediately and can’t make it host B.

Don’t know how this research would help as humans can’t survive without T-Cells. Our white blood Cells produces T-Cells which gives us immunity to fight off virus attacks, without it one wouldn’t survive.

Ironically, we can’t eliminate our T-Cells, because doing so will leads to AIDS, which is the same objective of the HIV virus.
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by PROVERBZ(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Emac34:
Don’t they usually die after a week undecided
Im also an insect farmer. I raise black soldier flies. From the knowledge I have, I would conclude that the adult mosquitos would lay eggs before they die and the farmer would hatch them to keep his colony going. And if black soldier fly is anything like mosquitos, one fly can lay over 500 eggs.
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by aniefiokfred: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
This Nigerian mosquitoe farm owner believes that the enzymes from mosquitoes may have something to do with the cure of HIV AIDS.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlqCRe9JZo8

This will be one of the greatest discoveries.

Meanwhile

We are into data bundles and educational e_pins like Waec scratch cards and neco tokens (we supply in bulk) business. When it comes to data BUNDLE supply across all networks, we are fast and reliableRemember distance can never be a barrier. You Can reach out to us on 08069483485. We also venture into online registrations ranging from post UTME Uniuyo, UNIPORT, Unical etc. Our office is located at Uyo, iRISE ICT HUB. We are known for effective delivery.

Happy new month �

Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by DCmaverick(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2022
hw hin the take catch those mosquitoes na
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by kay29000(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
MatrixCircle:

If Coca Cola reveal to the world the main ingredients in Coke , everyone will start processing Coca Cola and they will be out of business.
But just check the economic importance of ants.
They are this big black ants mostly in South East and South South but I don't know of other sides of Nigeria. They produce one bad offensive odour, that pheromone is a deal. Then those ones that are red in colour mostly on trees making Thier nest with leaves in boxlike form , another big deal and others. Find out Thier scientific names.
Nigeria has plenty hidden treasures that people are not seeing but just the cry hardship while money and opportunities dey Infront of everyone but for lack of knowledge my people perish.

Wow! Thanks for this breakdown. I really appreciate it.
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by Doorlarss(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Happy mosquito
Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by BennixB(m): 3:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Yes.

cotmag:
Is this the Dr Manyi of UAM?

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS by leofab(f): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Realists:

Tribalism and Neo Colonialism Mentality is our problem, imagine Africans supporting the colonial powers against Iran for having Nuclear power, due to mental slavery.
no unstable nation with traces of tyranny should posses such weapon of MD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.