Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent (16725 Views)

My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps / #Buhari2019Budgetlies By Reno Omokri, The Master Of Facts / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by naptu2: 3:14am On Aug 31, 2022
The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent Posing as a Girl - Reno Omokri

A video has been circulating which has me seemingly endorsing former governor Peter Obi. This video was shot in 2018 at DC, when we both went for the National Prayer Breakfast. I meant everything I said there. I was trying to promote him as a running mate to Waziri Atiku Abubakar and I succeeded in that project because he emerged as a running mate in 2019.

Now, thereafter we felt that he was also going to emerge as the running mate in 2022. He didn't consult any of us, he just left the party. But that was not. . .I mean, is not an issue. He has the right to do that.

But then, I began to be attacked on social media by certain persons and we did background checks on them and we found out the identity of one of them and on May 29, on a Sunday, Ex-Governor Peter Obi called me and said, "Reno, why are you against my candidacy"? and I explained to him, "Look, this is why I am doing this. Your followers, especially this person on Twitter, has been attacking me and it's not just enough that they are attacking me. They are also attacking my family, my children specifically".

And then he said that he condemned that. I said, no no, don't condemn that to me privately. Because Governor Peter Obi has also privately spoken to Pastor Poju and other people. I said, "No, it's not privately. You have to do it publicly". And I identified the person who was doing this and then he stopped, he paused, he spoke to somebody in the background and he said, "Look, I cannot condemn that particular person, but I'll make a general statement", which he did.

Now for three days that person stopped and then after three days he continued attacking me, my family, my children. And I sent a message to Ex-Governor Peter Obi, because he called me, I didn't want to call him, because I just don't know, he is in another camp, maybe I could be recorded. I was a former presidential spokesman, so everything in my life is documented.

And Ex-Governor Peter Obi did nothing about that person.

Now that person is the main Obidient on Twitter, a man, an Ipob agent, living in Abuja, posing as a woman and we've got everything, you know, I was a presidential spokesman for four years, so I've got sources in the DSS, so we've got IP tracing, the identity and after the 2023 election I'm going to take that person to court and expose them, but if I do that now, it's going to act as a distraction to my number one goal, which is the election of Waziri Atiku Abubakar as President of Nigeria.

But I just want to explain to my followers why I did that video and why I'm doing what I'm doing right now.

If Ex-Governor Peter Obi had called that particular person to order, I would have been indifferent to his campaign. I would have just focused on my candidate, but he didn't. I gave him the opportunity to do that and that's why I am doing what I am doing.

Thank you for watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwrkqfjcEE

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by naptu2: 3:14am On Aug 31, 2022
More.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Mokason288(m): 3:19am On Aug 31, 2022
A lot of Nigerian politicians are sick upstairs

This clown was also one of the reasons why Goodluck Jonathan lost 2015 elections

Surround yourself with positive Energy at all times

298 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Mabizeka: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Even he is a crippled man we are all voting for Peter Obi.

291 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by signature2012(m): 3:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno is delusional.
Since the emergence of Peter Obi as Labour Party Presidential candidate,he has been acting like someone with mental disorder.

Campaign for your Atiku and let others campaign for theirs.

328 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Dreal1247: 3:38am On Aug 31, 2022
These are monetized accounts whic make money through the number of views. Peter Obi is one of the most trending politicians in this country. His followers are everywhere in the internet and you know what that means. Reno Omokiri is a smart one.

40 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by arejibadz(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2022
This reno way no fit enter naija go just day talk anyhow ,Post the guy pictures na

82 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by osscarr(m): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno foolishness no dey tire u?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by mike8804: 4:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Obi is never a option, the election is between PDP and APC

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno is desperate to discredit Obi. He will soon meet his Waterloo.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by butterfly777(m): 4:54am On Aug 31, 2022
They have no credible thing to throw at the OBIdients. See this petty talk.

117 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by nony43(m): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2022
With your fake DSS link. What stopped the DSS from going after the person since they have his IP whatever. I thought DSS is hunting IPOB. Reno and lies are five and six

Reno is fighting every opposition for PDP to return to power so that he can come back to Nigeria. You can imagine the lies he will come up with if it was just APC and PDP this guys are mad that Obi is making waves.

By the way when your Atiku was coming out in 2019 why didn’t bring IPOB talk against Obi?

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by UselessBuharist: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno you won’t succeed, if you don’t stop now the pain APC and PDP have caused Nigerians will visit you soon

65 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Meyldon: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno is rapidly loosing it. He needs to be checked ASAP!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Validated: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno is a confused CLOWN and BUFFON

Attributes of a CLOWN
>You left your wife to go and live with a harlot without shame, yet you claim to be a pastor
>You served under GEJ , your principal is living in Nigeria, yet you exiled yourself
> You praised and hailed Obi in 2018/2019, in 2022, you deride him for no cause
> You have no home, no family, no ambition, yet you attack those who have made it in life

Oga, go and find work, Atiku will not smell Aso Rock and so, your dream of becoming Atiku spokesman has already be given to Dino abd Ibe

58 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Shampoo77: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno the criminal pastor, denying your prayer partner because of money.

26 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Hilena(m): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Mad man

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by asahnwaKC: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Reno sounding like a broken record >:.... come back and join us .. yeye man

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by UselessBuharist: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2022
This guy is doing everything possible to demarket the obedient movement. He is a failure like his pay masters.

48 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by iHateFraudsters: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2022
So?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by Blitzerz: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2022
This ipob strategy has failed......
Besides no other country regards Ipob as terrorists.......only fulani agendists.

Try another one Reno Omokri...

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by mycar: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2022
So, who will call you Reno to order? For the fact that he is calling the person an IPOB shows that he has an ulterior motive in him, All his rant on twitter, accusation and counter accusation, after saying that PO should be held responsible if something happens to him and he still expects PO to listen to him.
Reo is too small to be listened to by PO.
Reno that was IPOB spokesperson. mad people everywhere, why hasn't he withdraw his support for Atiku after Atiku had publicly withdrew his condemnation on Deborah killing and of which he (Reno) is the chief critic of?

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Nonsense..

How is that our problem in Nigeria?

Is that the cause of over 2 decades of unbroken bad leadership in Nigeria?

Is that why people can't travel by road from Abuja to Kaduna or other instances of insecurity in Nigeria?

Is that the cause of high inflation and unemployment and very poor economy in Nigeria?

Is that why we still can't refine our own crude oil?

Is that why almost half of Nigeria crude oil is being stolen?

Is that why Nigeria can't generate more than 4000 megawatts of electricity since independence?

Is that why ASUU is on strike for over 6 months now?

This Reno mockery guy is very stupid.. He is just trying to distract us from the main issues.

I'm not watching any stupid video and implore others to avoid the video..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by MaliCampus: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol..Atiku really dodged a bullet. Imagine making this kind of person your campaign/media spoke person.
Obidient please don't stop pressing their necks.

Finally, Nigerians have made up their Mind, Peter Obi is our choice.

Vote Labour Party
, So we can start enjoying our country for once.

34 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by ecolime(m): 5:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Blitzerz:
This ipob strategy has failed......

Try another one Reno Omokri...
I am Yoruba. My entire household is voting Peter Obi.

We can see through their hogwash IPOB division strategy. They have nothing on the guy.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent by beerfraud: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Anything about Peter Pandora Obituary is a scam

109 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested With 589 Voter's Cards / We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.