Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps (643 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Ladyā€™s Office / Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Oracle16(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2023
I am a strong supporter of Peter Obi and still believes he has the right to continue with his court case. However, I am very impressed with some of the steps Tinubu have taken so far. I also appreciate him for appointing an Igbo man as Chief of Naval Staff and I appreciate him more for appointing a Southern Kaduna Christian as Chief Of Defense.

Let me also use this opportunity to advise my fellow Obidients to support this government where it needs our support as we continue in the pursuit to retrieve Obi's mandate. Kindly note that this country is our own and we have to join hands to build it as it is now clear that Tinubu means well.

My advice to my fellow Igbos is to stay calm and be positive in our criticism. Everything will be fine las las. We are a blessed tribe already.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by successmatters(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2023
You are a fickle minded shallow fellow.

When someone steals you bag of rice and gives you a cup of rice to keep you quiet, hope you will go home and be happy?

A robbery is a robbery, doesn't matter what the money was used for.

The drug baron has been an all round failure ever since.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by oyeludef(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2023
grin
Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Ireportlive: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Some are Obidient.. they love their country regardless of their choice

Some are Obi supporters they are tribal and love their tribal President than the nation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by successmatters(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Some are Obi supporters they are tribal and love their tribal President than the nation

Both has a right to their opinions, and are going about it legally.

2 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Scarrr: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

When someone steals you bag of rice and gives you a cup of rice to keep you quiet, hope you will go home and be happy?

The drug baron has been an all round failure ever since

I can see 8 years of wailing and painmentšŸ¤”

4 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Ireportlive: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

Both has a right to their opinions, and are going about it legally.

Sure as long as the constitution isn't violated... Nigeria is a republic of multiple Ethnic Nations and each Nations have the right to aspire for any position

2 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by budaatum: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am Obidient!

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

Nobody stole anything. If there is a Presidential election between Sowore and Peter Obi. Sowore will beat Peter Obi black and Blue. Peter Obi is a nobody in Politics. Atiku brought him to llime light.

3 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by budaatum: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Scarrr:

I can see 8 years of wailing and painmentšŸ¤”

I see it too. It will be the time to labour for the better Nigeria we hope for.

1 Like

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by budaatum: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Oracle16:
I am a strong supporter of Peter Obi and still believes he has the right to continue with his court case. However, I am very impressed with some of the steps Tinubu have taken so far. I also appreciate him for appointing an Igbo man as Chief of Naval Staff and I appreciate him more for appointing a Southern Kaduna Christian as Chief Of Defense.

Let me also use this opportunity to advise my fellow Obidients to support this government where it needs our support as we continue in the pursuit to retrieve Obi's mandate. Kindly note that this country is our own and we have to join hands to build it as it is now clear that Tinubu means well.

My advice to my fellow Igbos is to stay calm and be positive in our criticism. Everything will be fine las las. We are a blessed tribe already.

https://www.nairaland.com/7730612/awa-lo-kan#123836414

https://www.nairaland.com/7733062/tinubus-copycatting-obi-erase-dirty#123883517
Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Depriest2020: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nobody stole anything. [/b]If there is a Presidential election between Sowore and Peter Obi. Sowore will beat Peter Obi black and Blue.[b] Peter Obi is a nobody in Politics. Atiku brought him to llime light.
You're very funny..oo, Sowore that didn't win his polling unit?
Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:

You're very funny..oo, Sowore that didn't win his polling unit?

That is politics for you. Sowore will defeat Peter Obi black and Blue in this Nigeria if left to contest for President. This is a FACT. There is no arguing this.

2 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Depriest2020: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2023
We're 100% in support of Tinubu till God says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Redomi(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

go and tell Chineke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Redomi(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:
We're 100% in support of Tinubu till God says otherwise.
Rerun election, free and fair, Tinubu will beat Obi back to back

1 Like

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by helinues: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Nice one op

Together, we can make Nigeria better

2 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by helinues: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

Walahi buckets no fit help this situation, na storage tanks go good.

Send me your mailing address before flooding the house

2 Likes

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Jostoman: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

And BATIST supporters like defending evil.
Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by helinues: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jostoman:
And BATIST supporters like defending evil.

You easily gave up about Atiku..

You are not even loyal

1 Like

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Jostoman: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
We stood inside sun and rain despite the intimidation and harassment to cast our vote you now change the results of the election to favour yourself and then tell everybody to move on. Who does that.
Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Dafresh: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nobody stole anything. If there is a Presidential election between Sowore and Peter Obi. Sowore will beat Peter Obi black and Blue. Peter Obi is a nobody in Politics. Atiku brought him to llime light.
your hatred for Obi has clouded your reasoning, was Sowore not a presidential candidate how many votes did he get have Sowore won any election before I need to borrow you 3% of my senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by helinues: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jostoman:
We stood inside sun and rain despite the intimidation and harassment to cast our vote you now change the results of the election to favour yourself and then tell everybody to move on. Who does that.

Imagine, isn't that futility exercise a .k.a labouring in vain?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by azikiweironsi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Oracle16:

Oya let the insults begin.
It's in their gene.
Even their messaih knows it
The duo Obi and Atiku have been quite these days because they know they cannot do more than what Jagaban is doing now.
Re: My Take As An Obidient On Tinubu's Steps by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dafresh:
your hatred for Obi has clouded your reasoning, was Sowore not a presidential candidate how many votes did he get have Sowore won any election before I need to borrow you 3% of my senses.

Am serious. Leave Obi and Sowore alone and see how Sowore will beat Obi black and blue.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB ESN Terrorists Enforcing Sit At Home In Ebonyi State Arrested [VIDEO] / Dental Technology College The Home Of Scam In Nigeria / VIDEO: Enugu Residents Resist Sit-At-Home As IPOB Fighters Took To Their Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.