Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

"Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) (22074 Views)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Watch Video Of Governor Wike Dancing As His Hypemen Sang His Praises / "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us", Wike Dances To Mock Pdp (watch 'yabis' On V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by jaybenugo: 5:42am On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp30On4kXy4

"Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Sing Praises To Him (Photos, Video)

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike was seen dancing while his hypemen sang praises to him when he was speaking at an occasion, IGBERETV reports.

The hype men sang;

"As e dey sweet you, e dey pain them
Wike, with your designers, you go dey pepper them
Nyesom Wike, pepper them oo, pepper them oo
Your designers dey pepper them oo, pepper them oo
Wike, you are better than the best oo, pepper them oo..."

https://igberetvnews.com/1427330/pepper-oo-nyesom-wike-dances-hypemen-sing-praises-photos-video/

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by obigalanti: 5:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol

7 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by MatrixReloaded: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2022
The downfall of a man starts with Ego.
Wike is not a man with noble personality and he has a foul mouth.
A once time local govt chairman before Amechi made him COS in Rivers State would ring bell to Mc Olumo personality.
Delegates Meetings with Wike is for financial gains that in turn whomever emerges won't reciprocate to refund the gesture soon.
Peter, Atiku, Tinubu are politicians and can derail without second thought.
I choose not to say whom to vote but then again its not in my hands to predict the winner.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:45am On Aug 31, 2022
grin this guy ehn

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 5:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Na this Kain chop life dey make sense. Nobody can say this man failed as a governor, he has indeed done very well. Enter Port-harcourt to veLify.. When it comes to Security, the guy is very proactive and decisive. I remember when a group of people with red cap wearing ancestors tried to turn Rivers state to something else, the steps Wike took need to be studied.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by NJV: 5:48am On Aug 31, 2022
This man

2 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by FORHII: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Wike is wicked....he's causing confusion in PDP and giving APC false hope, obviously he knows Rivers people are Obidient.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Taich(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2022
One thing is for sure, come may 2023, Wike will have no elective position, he will be a yeoman. He will need the support of elected officials to survive politically. This is the twilight of his administration and he has decided to hug the headlines tightly while making deals with all the presidential hopefuls.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2022
I know that dance! The dance of joy!

What else can a man possibly ask of God when he has gotten to the level of governor in one of the richest states in Nigeria? When you consider that over 90 million Nigerians live on the breadline, you realize that you are very privileged to be a governor in a Nigerian state.

It's just greed that will impel people like Tinubu, who has benefited so much from the weak system, to keep shouting Emi Lokan when he should be more concerned about his health.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nonexisting1: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2022
The policeman behind him, is he pregnant?

25 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by sweetonugbu: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Wike love attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by rusher14: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Pepper dem.

With his designers.

5 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by tesppidd: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin

Clown in Rivers State Government house..

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Wisetrue99: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin wey turbaned Amaechi first e be like say na dance dey reign for politicians now.

Jackson Adeleke, you see wetin you cause Your dancing skills is becoming contagious grin grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by tunjijones(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2022
The man is a clown.

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by ekukeku(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Wike
He only have some months to peeper anything peeperable

I know in his mind, he is confused already

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by tesppidd: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
I know that dance! The dance of joy!

What else can a man possibly ask of God when he has gotten to the level of governor in one of the richest states in Nigeria? When you consider that over 90 million Nigerians live on the breadline, you realize that you are very privileged to be a governor in a Nigerian state.

It's just greed that will impel people like Tinubu, who has benefited so much from the weak system, to keep shouting Emi Lokan when he should be more concerned about his health. Nigeria is an unfair state.
Tinubu wants to be president, Wike wants to be president.

Both have already gotten to the enviable and great height of being governors and both have most likely taken from public funds.

But here you blast Tinubu but you praise Wike!

What manner of human being are you

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Hypemen are now cashing out

5 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Sheriffiq: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2022
I am planning to relocate to Canada soon, actually I have been granted admission to the university of cape Breton in nova Scotia.
So, I am asking if anyone can recommend any quick job I can learn in the meantime that Is highly in demand and had a good pay in nova Scotia.( Though I heard some people deferr their admission and work for a while, how true is this?)
I am considering truck driving, welding, CCTV installation , Cisco networking and forklift operator.
Please I need the advice from someone who actually live in Canada,as your answer might determine my future.
My email realfaqt@gmail.com . Thanks in advance guys
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2022
No one should take wike seriously again

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Wisetrue99: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
with the exception of Obi, If you no get foul mouth, you no fit last for Nigerian politics!

Go verify!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by ecolime(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2022
tesppidd:
Tinubu wants to be president, Wike wants to be president.

Both have already gotten to the enviable and great height of being governors and both have most likely taken from public funds.

But here you blast Tinubu but you praise Wike!

What manner of human being are you
People blame Tinubu because he brought Buhari into power.

He was silent about all the atrocities committed by Buhari, Herdsmen, etc. just because he wants to succeed him.

And you want us not to blast him?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Nonsense.
Only “Pepper-Them” songs these hype-men are singing every time.
So, this is how he intended to be a President.?
His hype-men would be blowing inciting songs every time... Forgetting that he is the president of everybody...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Kollabo419: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Nna mehn

Wike is cruise as cruise is to Wike
The more you look the less you see
Go to rivers state and see what this nigga is so buga about he should try fixing traffic lights on the roads so people don’t kill themselves for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by OPICANTO2223: 6:23am On Aug 31, 2022
The truth is that Obi should step down for Atiku. Let the vote be between Tinubu n Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by mhmsadyq(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2022
A loser who cannot win ordinary party primary dey raise chest.

Anyways, na for Rivers him go end!
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Aug 31, 2022
grin

Who is he spicing?
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by onomeabuja: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2022
This man na cruise.. e dey really pepper dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Court Nullifies Benue Rep-elect’s Certificate Of Return, Orders Prosecution / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.