Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

"Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) (22065 Views)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Watch Video Of Governor Wike Dancing As His Hypemen Sang His Praises / "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us", Wike Dances To Mock Pdp (watch 'yabis' On V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by pat077: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Wike has turn to comedian, he shld enjoy it while it last, he will soon become irrelevant, irrespective of the party that wins the 2023 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by mhmsadyq(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
No one should take wike seriously again
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by ekevwe(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427330/pepper-oo-nyesom-wike-dances-hypemen-sing-praises-photos-video/

Let him go and ask other ex governors in that office before. When Woke leaves office, he will understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2022
tesppidd:
Tinubu wants to be president, Wike wants to be president.

Both have already gotten to the enviable and great height of being governors and both have most likely taken from public funds.

But here you blast Tinubu but you praise Wike!

What manner of human being are you

Tinubu is an obviously sick oldie.

He should go and take care of his health.

The job of a president requires brain and brawn.

Tinubu doesn't have the strength and mental capacity to do that job at this time.

PS: Since I have made my point abundantly clear, I won't reply you again.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by rusher14: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Sheriffiq:
I am planning to relocate to Canada soon, actually I have been granted admission to the university of cape Breton in nova Scotia.
So, I am asking if anyone can recommend any quick job I can learn in the meantime that Is highly in demand and had a good pay in nova Scotia.( Though I heard some people deferr their admission and work for a while, how true is this?)
I am considering truck driving, welding, CCTV installation , Cisco networking and forklift operator.
Please I need the advice from someone who actually live in Canada,as your answer might determine my future.
My email realfaqt@gmail.com . Thanks in advance guys

How long do you have before leaving?
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by rusher14: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

Tinubu is an obviously sick oldie.

He should go and take care of his health.

The job of a president requires brain and brawn.

Tinubu doesn't have the strength and mental capacity to do that job at this time.

PS: Since I have made my point abundantly clear, I won't reply you again.

Tinubu is neither sick nor old.

You know he has the track record, sagacity and connections much more superior to any other candidate, so you create this propaganda.

I would say today - if Tinubu doesn't win, an older Atiku would win .

Mark it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2022
I suspect this man abuse drugs not because he use to dance in funny ways but because his behavior sometimes is weird

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by harmargedon: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make him run mad with pride.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Kwem(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427330/pepper-oo-nyesom-wike-dances-hypemen-sing-praises-photos-video/
In as much as I like all his recent dramas, wike is pained deeply.

Do you know how much of rivers money this Man spent just to get the ticket..

He tried to buy the delegates but meet his match, you know Atiku have been in this criminology before him.

You don't bank on the northerners when it comes to politics especially when their person is on ballot box, they don't care of the person devil.

Wike failed to learn now his crying all over the place..

PDP choose to compensate mikano master since they thought he will match Agbado master with looting and corruption..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Sheriffiq: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

How long do you have before leaving?
About about 3 months
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by anonimi: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
Na this Kain chop life dey make sense. Nobody can say this man failed as a governor, he has indeed done very well. Enter Port-harcourt to veLify.. When it comes to Security, the guy is very proactive and decisive. I remember when a group of people with red cap wearing ancestors tried to turn Rivers state to something else, the steps Wike took need to be studied.

Why are you afflicted with such low expectations for governance then you wail about the country's situation?
Why are you laik dis bro
How does Wike's performance in eight years with so much money compare to Jakande in four years with relative chicken change?
Did Wike even employ thousands of teachers like Makinde to have every child in free education supported by Atiku/Obasanjo created UBE?

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

barbstee:

Following the completion of oral interview for applicants, the chairman, Oyo state Teaching Service Commission, Pastor Akinade Alamu has said that successful candidates will be able to confirm their names online.

He said that the state government has employed 5,000 teachers out of 6,339 that was called for oral interview, insideoyo.com reports.

Pastor Alamu, made this known on Thursday on a radio station program in Ibadan, the state capital.

He added that the names of successful applicants were currently being uploaded on the website.

His words: “As I speak, there is ongoing uploading of 5,000 successful applicants for the teaching job in Oyo state.

“So before the last hour of today (Thursday 5th), successful candidates will be able to confirm their names on website”.

Among the 5,000 successful candidates, 91 per cent are Oyo State indigenes while nine per cent are non-indigenes. Among the 300 physically challenged applicants, 150 are to be employed directly for teaching while 50 will get non- teaching positions.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

He added that applicants are to use the phone number used to applied for the job, to check their employment status on internet.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

https://www.insideoyo.com/tescom-recruitment-5000-successful-applicants-will-see-

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by madjune(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Sheriffiq:
I am planning to relocate to Canada soon, actually I have been granted admission to the university of cape Breton in nova Scotia.
So, I am asking if anyone can recommend any quick job I can learn in the meantime that Is highly in demand and had a good pay in nova Scotia.( Though I heard some people deferr their admission and work for a while, how true is this?)
I am considering truck driving, welding, CCTV installation , Cisco networking and forklift operator.
Please I need the advice from someone who actually live in Canada,as your answer might determine my future.
My email realfaqt@gmail.com . Thanks in advance guys

I don't mean it in the bad way but, go and learn how to pack snow.

Canada has 8 months of winter and Oyinbo dey pay people to pack snow from their domot wella.

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Cantonese: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Na wah
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by sayso: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by guru90: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2022
This man will not make Heaven...... hahahaha
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by baretalk: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Crooked governor playing to the gallery cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2022
See person them supposed make president

2 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Enny2013(f): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Always on dark shades lyk body guards.
I like him Sha.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Khastro(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The truth is that Obi should step down for Atiku. Let the vote be between Tinubu n Atiku.
That is not truth. That is what you wish. Others can wish otherwise, neither can be truths at the same time
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by eastgates1: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The truth is that Obi should step down for Atiku. Let the vote be between Tinubu n Atiku.
is obi in same party like atiku? please explain the reason behind this thinking to me like a five year old
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Nigerian politicians are fvcking idiots.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
Na this Kain chop life dey make sense. Nobody can say this man failed as a governor, he has indeed done very well. Enter Port-harcourt to veLify.. When it comes to Security, the guy is very proactive and decisive. I remember when a group of people with red cap wearing ancestors tried to turn Rivers state to something else, the steps Wike took need to be studied.
grin I remember
Dem Set of Go and Velify wan join Rivers with their BIAFLA LAND

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by michoim(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
Truly you are an Onion bandit... Nonsense
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
You don't live in pH I know otherwise you won't be typing this.

Wike is the worst governor of Rivers State. Governance isn't just about flyovers. What about human capital development? Wike has failed miserably. The unemployment rate in Rivers State is higher than any other state why?

2 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:

Wike failed totally.

Zero in providing affordable housing.
Zero in improving affordable education.
Zero in providing affordable Healthcare.
Zero in boosting employment.
Zero in agriculture.

So how can you call Wike a success. When he was building irrelevant flyovers on already motorable roads with little traffic gridlock.

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Taich:
One thing is for sure, come may 2023, Wike will have no elective position, he will be a yeoman. He will need the support of elected officials to survive politically. This is the twilight of his administration and he has decided to hug the headlines tightly while making deals with all the presidential hopefuls.

You think a man will rule oil rich Rivers state for 8 years and be made redundant? Oga in politics, money talks and Wike is heavily loaded. You better wake up because even the newly elected officials will need the support of Wike to survive Rivers politics.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Reference(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
The downfall of a man starts with Ego.
Wike is not a man with noble personality and he has a foul mouth.

Yet the leading candidates are falling over themselves to get a piece of him because they know how politics work.
The citizens love the drama and care less about reality.

1 Like

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by richie240: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2022
tesppidd:
Tinubu wants to be president, Wike wants to be president.

Both have already gotten to the enviable and great height of being governors and both have most likely taken from public funds.

But here you blast Tinubu but you praise Wike!

What manner of human being are you
Jan 15, 1966 'human binz': they use different judgments to judge two different cases of d same background!

Nor be today, e don tey!
cool
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Oh my God I'm so disappointed with my man. Wike why pls why?

You are a leader and a governor for God sake you can descend these low and earn respect from anyone.

So if we chose you as our flagbearer are these all you will be doing? Now I understand why people that matters stood against you being the flagbearer.

Haba, grow up my man, you are no longer kegite tout member, you are not those unruly, no manners, no principle, liars, useless obi supporters my man.

Pls grow up. Honestly you talks to much. Calm down bko clm down sir. You are my number1 political baller but control your too much talking be silent and deadly is far better my man.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Bsport31: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2022
This video sweet me die, wike dey give everybody wotowoto, you do anyhow you collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.