Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) (10941 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted / BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Well.... they look like them don slim down for BBN.... as if the food no dey show for they body...

Well...... its well..
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2022
I will never watch this show for one day of my life, but Bella and Sheggz are Kayode’s way of punishing viewers. Only one person out of tens I’ve seen enjoy watching them.

Somewhere in Bella’s mind, she’s playing a character. All the kissing and declarations of love are not normal in our environment. Sheggz is being himself because akatas love strongly in the beginning and fall off completely when their emotions dim. If those two get evicted, Bella is going to lose more because the regret of not playing the game as herself will always cloud her thoughts. For the meantime she’s choosing the safer option of being under a man’s shadow. I want to see the real her — the condescending fellow who surfaces whenever she’s around Chizzy or witnesses Phyna’s shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
grossintel:
BBN should have skipped this year due to the election, they didn’t listen and went ahead with the show. I don’t know a single person who talks about this show unlike the previous years. People don’t just seem interested generally.
You’re debating about it instead of the elections. They won.
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2022
eldoradoxx:
I see that the door way to a Yoruba man's heart these days is to set him up with an Igbo girl. Hehehehe. Yet the Igbo and Yoruba boys keep fighting themselves here on NL. Funny. Give Igbos and Yorubas next 20 years, marriage will be used to integrate them so much that there won't be a Yoruba or Igbo family that does not have each other as in-laws.
Na idiots full Nairaland, so nothing surprising. Most of the trolls stay in Yoruba-centric villages and vice versa.
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Nowyouknowbest: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Wishing Sheggs and Bella their hearts desire...isn't it so nice seeing young people in love.. and they are potentially all going to be comfortable financially.
Level them up guys!!
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by ambale(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2022
grossintel:
BBN should have skipped this year due to the election, they didn’t listen and went ahead with the show. I don’t know a single person who talks about this show unlike the previous years. People don’t just seem interested generally.

The major reason na sapa, he don reset Nigerian youth brains grin,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
inoki247:
He be like say na hookup site dem go pack all this season BBNaija contestant....
grin grin grin grin ;Dyes oooooooooooooo............
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Badonasty(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol…awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by MrOwonikoko: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2022
potbelly:
Lol
Infatuation...
When you comot big brother house... eye go clear...

This conversations reminded me when i was still very young about escaping my teens age when i had a girlfriend then and we will be emphasising on how we will married and have kids but then reality of life haven't besieged on us then because we haven't started making money of our own not to talk of having a job. Even right now that i am making money and even working, the reality of life is even still flashing in my sight because i can't see the future clearly under this BuHARI regime infact, to get girlfriend now dey fear me.

Omode shey Sheggz ati partner in kpekus drilling grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by ukaface(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Craze pipu
Una no get work sha

Yeye dey smell
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
FG should ban this useless show
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Chibaby87(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
inoki247:
He be like say na hookup site dem go pack all this season BBNaija contestant....

I swear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by phemmyfour: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
potbelly:
Lol
Infatuation...
When you comot big brother house... eye go clear...
lol....reminds me of campus relationship, e no dey pass school gate. After BBN, they LL know what outside world looks like.

Erica and kidwaya do pass this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Sites To Download Seasonal Movies / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus / Nigerian Movies In One Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.