Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Who Knows About Norland Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows About Norland Product (482 Views)

Best Norland Health Store For Norland Product / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? / Norland Product For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Norland Product by fidtopade: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2022
I have being seeing Norland Product being advertise both online and other platforms, they claim that their product provide cure to various ailment.
I want to know if you have come across them or use any of their product in the past or recently and your experience with their product and how true is their claims.
Re: Who Knows About Norland Product by Kooldon(f): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Yes. Their products are very nice and with high level of efficacy.
My Friend has been having eye issues and she bought their Vision Capsule but her husband was not happy cos that was the last money in the house.
She gave her sister-inlaw whom was having bleeding gum their paste and It all worked like magic.
The husband was so excited and became their partner

(1) (Reply)

Queen Primer: A Book That Made Me Know About The Queen In London / Zemih 8000 C-arm Machine Available For Sale (new Arrival). / Dr Oluyinka Olutoye: Nigerian Successfully Operates A Foetus Outside The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.