Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else (361 Views)

Salesforce Administrator Training Or Mentor / The Training Or The Job: Which Should I Choose? / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else by Bigbishung(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Good day.i really need advice on very good technical skill I can learn within 12 weeks and earn money.i also want advice on any good online hustle I can engage myself.just kind of confused right now,I was thinking of diving into solar electricity stuffs.am waiting please.thanks
Re: Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Go for solar electricity if you have the passion for it... And also know you will need connection to get good jobs
Re: Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else by Bigbishung(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Thanks
Re: Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else by Greatzeus(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bigbishung:
Good day.i really need advice on very good technical skill I can learn within 12 weeks and earn money.i also want advice on any good online hustle I can engage myself.just kind of confused right now,I was thinking of diving into solar electricity stuffs.am waiting please.thanks
Those guys engaging in solar training are hungry and hustlers like you,you won't learn anything meaningful that you can use to make good money. They are jobless,99% of them have never done a major solar project before,they don't have experience ,they only know basics that you can also get without paying.
You can never learn any handy work that will bring you respect,money and valuable contracts in 12 weeks especially solar training.
The only way you can learn solar system installation,which goes hand in hand with inverter system installation etc is by being employed by a company or a person who is into it in it's totality, that's is those whose full time occupation is solar and inverter system installation.
By this you get to go to the field and Garner experience as often as possible. By this you learn and grow in knowledge and practice as often as possible. You will be so good at it people will refer big men and companies to you. You will leave and become you own boss and make big money. But this will not be instant,it will take years to build such expertise.
But if you follow short cut,you will be limited to what you were taught and will never,never ever be good enough.
This is what I do,under a company of course,headed by a young man who has been into it fully since around 2007, though under a company then before starting his own company. Now he receives contract from multi nationals,banks, wealthy individuals for solar or inverter/UPS/ battery related projects.
Re: Should I Go For Solar Training Or Try Something Else by Bigbishung(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2022
This is the best advise I have got,now I have decided to go to a solar company,ask if I can be tutored then after sometime,then ask if I can be employed.please shed more light on how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Read These If You Are Tired Of SAPA Taking Control Of Your Finance / Make Money With Your Phone And Your Internet At The Comfort Of Your Home / This Formula Takes Me Out Of Poverty. Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.