Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi (20528 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by orazx: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2022
anonymous1759:

Obedients are the Aggressor , you can never see PDP or APC supporters say if you’re supporting so so an so candidate you’re made or crazy only Obedients do . They feel like it’s a must Obi must rule . This is democracy everyone’s opinion should be respected they should do more. If you’re supporting LP please tell your fellow colleagues to stop insulting people .
Back in 2016 when I discovered NL it was only (some) ibos that was insulting other regions then but I’ve come to notice that other tribe have started to retaliate. I don’t know if these people are paid to cause division but that’s what I’ve noticed . Insults were limited Back then . After GEJ lost the hatred by some ibos towards Yoruba increased which is reflecting on BATs campaign.

Bro, other parties attacked OBI and LP first.
He has no structure
He is a liar
You can’t kick a man and you expect him to laugh back.
GEJ was abused and Tinubu was the Head of it all. So why are they complaining now?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2022
anonymous1759:

Obedients are the Aggressor , you can never see PDP or APC supporters say if you’re supporting so so an so candidate you’re made or crazy only Obedients do . They feel like it’s a must Obi must rule . This is democracy everyone’s opinion should be respected they should do more. If you’re supporting LP please tell your fellow colleagues to stop insulting people .
Back in 2016 when I discovered NL it was only (some) ibos that was insulting other regions then but I’ve come to notice that other tribe have started to retaliate. I don’t know if these people are paid to cause division but that’s what I’ve noticed . Insults were limited Back then . After GEJ lost the hatred by some ibos towards Yoruba increased which is reflecting on BATs campaign.

You are still missing the point of this post...

What have Obidients got to do with politicians and political spokesmen of PDP and APC constantly thrash talking Peter Obi?!!

Why the constant attack on Peter Obi and LP instead of focusing on the issues plaguing Nigeria?!! Is Peter Obi the issue plaguing Nigeria?!!!

Mind you, all ethnic groups are represented in all the parties above! Or was Labor Party founded by SouthEast?!!
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Pabloma: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Lightorder:
oga political thug and ballot box snatcher, he should face his spare parts business which he is doing well at while you face your useless candidates who have done nothing than further destroy and impoverish the citizens, INCLUDING YOU
Social media thug and Mr bully guy! Yes he knows nothing about politics so he should face his business! ….do you have a successful candidate or aspirant in that your dot region that is more successful as Asiwaju? Please can you name them. Politics is a game of numbers, minority should use their senses and follow person way sabi road. We are tired of you people complaining of been marginalized.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Anetorfavour: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Paul should rather focus on how to get his wife and kids back
Animalistic talk!
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by TrueNigerian300: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2022
onuman:

Igbophobia is at the root of the anti-Peter Obi campaigns from Reno Omokri, Festus Keyamo and Sam Omatseye. The three persons hardly promote their presidential candidates, but been pull down Peter Obi.

You guys should stop crying over everything - I have seen more attacks on Tinubu than other candidates I didnt see anyone crying because he is yoruba. But when others give back what you guys dish out you cry igbophobia. Politics is crazy and dirty anywhere in the world and your Obi is not a saint.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Sarsaproko: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Dem go soon chase una comot from lagos and back to east..
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2022
orazx:

Bro, other parties attacked OBI and LP first.
He has no structure
He is a liar
You can’t kick a man and you expect him to laugh back.
GEJ was abused and Tinubu was the Head of it all. So why are they complaining now?

But it true that Obi is a liar, it is also true his party has no structure on the ground. Tinubu was not even a candidate yet when Nnamdi Kanu directed his followers to burn down his properties. He wasn't even a candidate yet when Igbos started attacking him.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by TrueNigerian300: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
fredoooooo:
Peter obi bingos attack people , reason why they get it back gbas gbos ... you sow hate and reap hate ... Gone are the days people will just overlook you and move on ... we use fire to cure your madness nowadays ...
If you like shift post we know the truth ..

Bad market .. .. A market that can't sell itself with its goods is a bad market .
All pitobi did till now is to lie and promise , he couldn't sell himself with what he did in Anambra...

That is the only language they understand ooooo. If Ibo people try rubbish with and you give them second chance - then they will over try that rubbish with you. But if you give it back to them and even double it they will run like rabbit. Very hateful set of people.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by adiori0303: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Says an idiot who ran away to lagos to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by wallarwallar(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
See dis mumu boy wey no fit manage dere internal family sef dey talk.. Mummy boy.. Mama die everything scatter ..... baby in man body

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

That is the only language they understand ooooo. If Ibo people try rubbish with and you give them second chance - then they will over try that rubbish with you. But if you give it back to them and even double it they will run like rabbit. Very hateful set of people.
The funniestcthingbis they will start it, but later form victim if you retaliate.
Just like this ones now ... people wey dey maaad
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by HustlePro: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
at least his kids are proud of their father. We can't say the same for you who is setting up your kids future for failure already by supporting a useless man.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by GoooodHardDick: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Diligent1:

The girls are not Yorubas, some are from Easth, while some are from Edo, they speak in Yoruba with Yoruba names, I have seen them.

I know an Edo girl when I see one, I also know an igbo girls when I see one. Those 98.9% girls are completely Yoruba girls hustling with coded runz and hook ups along with prostitution to make ends meet. Yoruba girls don't like working at all. Most of them prefer staying with yahoo boys while doing coded runz all around.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by alaribe1992(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Washed up artist looking for relevance.
This dumb ass fool is only supporting Obi tuary only because they are both IGBOS nothing else. Peter Obi tuary has no record to run on except for investing Anambra money into his own family business.
The idiot sat next to me on a Delta Flight to Atlanta from Lagos wearing sweat pants and shirt with winter hat in hot ass airport. I don't really care for celebrities in the first place but I really never gave a fvck about this guy, he was full of himself. I ignored his ass throughout the flight
The Zombidients are the major ones trying to tear down other candidates just to promote their Biafuro lying project.
They can repackage their BIAFURO agenda/projet all they want, Nigerians can see through it. Not going to work.

Pain is that you? Triggered mofo

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
alaribe1992:

Pain is that you? Triggered mofo

Brainwashed delusional retar#ded IPOB Zombidient moneky, keep doing what you do best. Wailing and crying.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Loonyy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
etrouble:

Tinubu and Atikulation are his current problem, yet he ran from in his useless state to Lagos

When I read some comments here sometimes
I just smile and wave because it reeks of ignorance
How can you compare Lagos to Abia??

A crown colony
Hub for trade even before Nigeria was born
Former capital
The only sea port in the country so dependent on import..my dear the list is long

Fact is: if our beloved Abia get 1% of the opportunities availed to Lagos?
Make I no talk
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by alaribe1992(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:

Brainwashed delusional retar#ded IPOB Zombidient moneky, keep doing what you do best. Wailing and crying.

Wow looking from your comments we can see who’s actually wailing and cussing grin
Tinubu urchin you go cry tire

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Make I show you picture of ojora badia? And co?? Make you vomit?
wetin carry u come lagos in d first place?
I never enter south east before n I don’t wish to go there cos I will prefer to go to other regions that south east provided I am not traveling out
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Blanks1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Washed up artist looking for relevance.
This dumb ass fool is only supporting Obi tuary only because they are both IGBOS nothing else. Peter Obi tuary has no record to run on except for investing Anambra money into his own family business.
The idiot sat next to me on a Delta Flight to Atlanta from Lagos wearing sweat pants and shirt with winter hat in hot ass airport. I don't really care for celebrities in the first place but I really never gave a fvck about this guy, he was full of himself. I ignored his ass throughout the flight
The Zombidients are the major ones trying to tear down other candidates just to promote their Biafuro lying project.
They can repackage their BIAFURO agenda/projet all they want, Nigerians can see through it. Not going to work.

So much pains and hate expressed in one post! I now believe Nigeria’s problem is bigotry
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Mars16(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
True talk
Very true, Peter Obi said something that marvels in his interview. He said people call him all sort of names and spoil his name but none has said he's a thief and is true, check all the insult against him none can beat their chest to say Peter Obi is a thief.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Didi2d(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
etrouble:

He wants to finally go into extinction

Na mumu him be
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by kmaster007: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm... Yetty too like amebo
yetunsbay:
This Paul too get wahala.

Oga cast ur vote for ur candidate make others do theirs.

Cho Cho Cho too much.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Amenamen1: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
NO WHERE WEY AGBERO NO DEY ... TALK YOUR SHIT NICELY NA EVERYBODY GET THERE OWN FOR BODY!!!

GoooodHardDick:

The agberos here in Edo State are all yorubas. Yorubas have spread their agberos to every part of the country. The last time I travelled to Lagos na so one Yoruba agbero guy came to meet me around lekki, the guy was waiting for me to come down from the car so he can rob.

These Yoruba agberos sleeps under the bridge and beside the main road. They're touts litter all over the place. And Of course while I was in lekki almost 98.9 yoruba girls are prostitute and runz girls. So what are you saying?
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by BanyXchi: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Funny to see that coming from ibo like you when your women control all the brothels in Nigeria and Ghana, Yeeb0 women are the laziest women in the world
GoooodHardDick:

I know an Edo girl when I see one, I also know an igbo girls when I see one. Those 98.9% girls are completely Yoruba girls hustling with coded runz and hook ups along with prostitution to make ends meet. Yoruba girls don't like working at all. Most of them prefer staying with yahoo boys while doing coded runz all around.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Blanks1:

So much pains and hate expressed in one post! I now believe Nigeria’s problem is bigotry

The number one bigots in Nigeria are the Igbos. It's always comical when they cry discrimination. Igbos from way back have always despise everyone, they even despise Ibos from Ebonyi. Meet a Igbo man even abroad and all he wants to know is are you Yoruba or Igbo.
If you buy just one thing from a Yoruba seller after buying 100 things from a Igbo trader, he will still complain that you bought that one thing from a Yoruba because we are from the same tribe. This exact thing as happened to me personally before.
Igbos sees Tribe and Religion before anything else. That's just the facts.
How do you explain promoting Obi as a candidate, a man with nothing to run on except that he's younger and he's Igbo. Nothing else.
I beg park well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by kevwemike: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jesus this guy get mouth oooo
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Says the has-been who's lost everything: career, fame, family.

Sorry, Mr Square, you're no longer relevant.

You're just one-half of a crashed and burned project.
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Wiliyanahalowin: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
All this insults no go help una
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Florindiaz: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Why campaign for Tinubu in Enugu while he never visited Enugu or East during primary elections?
Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Alldew: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Even without his wife and kids he's still better off than you will ever be.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by babajero(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Period007:
One of the Psquare twin,Paul Okoye(Rude boy) has come out on Twitter to accuse supporters of other parties of not having any good contents to sell other than attacking the candidacy of Mr Peter Obi.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/1564624524469014535?t=mQ4iapX8GG-0TKi5Cf7l9g&s=19

Is this allegation actually true?
Peter Obi is the campaign topic of every other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi by Ayodeoba: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
True talk,

That's why we no send their Papa! Peter Obi has been giving them nightmare back to back.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria!
vote for obi is a vote for unknown gunmen,ipob,419ers and one chance robbers.
Out of 100 one chance robbers caught in lagos,90% are from the east. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Governors Over PDP Crisis / President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.