Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) (40916 Views)

Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / Revolution Now: NANS Slams Sowore, Others; Commends DSS For Prompt Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:
My brother, everything is wrong with that. Let's assume it was Putin or Biden or even Buhari that sat there, do u think he would stand that way he did?

He can't do such with headslammin imams or Alfas.

Those basterrds go cut the leg ni.

Haa, Christians are super-telerance sha.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Sowore is not yet in power bt disrespect everybody and anybody at will. Leadership has responsibility.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2022
juman:

His stance is disrespectful to religions.
Nigerians believe you should show some respect to the religious clerics.
Putting leg on where the Bishop sat is not acceptable to the people.

That picture is good for his opponents to campaign against him.

You know we Nigerians are religious people but we don't fear God.

how is his stance disrespectful to religions?

did sowore put his leg on the seat the bishop was sitting?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by showafrica(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong here

Some people just like make a mountain out of a molehill

Africans like respect too much but common tooth pick they can't produce

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by juman(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2022
If he desire to be taken serious as politician in our society, religion and traditional institution have to be respected.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Knivesout(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Do u think he would stand in that "friendly manner" in front of an Iman...He knew quite well what he was doing!
Klass99:

I honestly can't see what is wrong either. He is standing in a friendly manner, his body language doesn't suggest antagonism or aggression. The bishop is smiling as well.....

It wouldn't make a difference to me if this was Putin or Buhari, if the atmosphere is light hearted and there's good rapport between the men in that moment.

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Segzy19: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Biblically wrong... Oga stop that nonsense
MatrixReloaded:
Well as a holiness it's biblically wrong for an unbeliever like Sowore whom is a tradtional herbalist to place same feet on the level of a religious cardinal but then again Christians have revolted that we are among the people that will make the world shook and tremble to their feet when the heavenly trumpet sounds.

You can go report to your creator not me...

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by JealousCobra(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
IPOB and misplaced priority, wetin be this one again?
Most Igbos are Nigerian during the day and Biafran at night, then after 9 months of pregnancy they are now in LABOUR PARTY ready to give birth to Obituary.

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians be wise oooo The black cloth this man wears up and down is part of the biafra color. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state. These are really treacherous people, followers of Nnamdi Kanu that called Nigeria zoo and are now suddenly in love with Nigeria and want to rescue it...no be juju be dat? Igbos for once are never sincere with Nigeria.

What do you expect from a person with a moniker Igboslayer??

Hatred for the Igbos will consume you soon.

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Segzy19: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Because the Bishop na God abi

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Minjim: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Ogbeni so what?pastor no dey f$k for church altar?

Mtcheww all these religious mumu wey dey always see bishops/pastors as special people.
Even pastors dey desecrate platforms,and alter but nobody dey follow Dem talk,lol.

But nobody dey hold these idiotic rapist priests when Dem dey bust young boys nyansh, hypocrisy dey smell.
By the time I'm done exposing these conmen in robes una go fear anything church.

Ok. We get the message.

You don't have to bring the whole Church down
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Knivesout(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2022
I never did neither will I do that...let's forget about title here, can u sit the way Shettima did in front of a much older person?
Crafteck1:

Keep making god at of men, altar out of wood... If all are the way you guys preach, both altar and god are in hearts, faith and believe and not physical entities but as usual, you are men, you bend laws to suit yourself.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Knivesout(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2022
But d same scriptures admonishes us to show respect to ( not to worship) God's servants...
Basicend:

Understand the scriptures. . Bruv.

A shepherd, Evangelist, Apostle, Bishop should be a servant to the people coz God called him to render service unto them. .

He should be the most humble among them. . So that he can mix easily and achieve more for God.

Check the lives of Paul, Moses etc. So there is nothing wrong with what he did. . If it were Jesus Christ himself. . People would been sitting on those things beside him. .

Who are we emulating?
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by googlepikins: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Mtcheww all these religious mumu wey dey always see bishops/pastors as special people.
Even pastors dey desecrate platforms,and alter but nobody dey follow Dem talk,lol.

But nobody dey hold these idiotic rapist priests when Dem dey bust young boys nyansh, hypocrisy dey smell.
By the time I'm done exposing these conmen in robes una go fear anything church.

E be like Sey pastors don fck your smelly mother wotowoto
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong here

Because you're not a Christain can he place his leg on a sit seated by Imam of a central Mosque
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Take it easy my Yoruba Muslim friend

let's not talk about what happens under a burqa
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by DeleTaller: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Twitter user has called out media personality Omoyele Sowore for placing his leg on a platform Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Mathew Kukah sat on.

@MarksApostle who stated that the African Action Congress presidential candidate has no respect for Kukah, added that Sowore 'cannot' serve as a local government chairman or a Governor of as state.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/MarksApostle/status/1564494360007553024?t=4fc_6pSCue8ZlCe3dgD1rg&s=19

God does not know the difference between Kukah and Sowore...All are equal before God and people must stop worshiping men.

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Chyma231(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2022
[ oga , lookat that picture very well, it wasnt intentional and like i said, Bishop no be God !]

It's not about the Bishop but about the disrespect to himself and his elders. What would have been your reaction if Portable has done that to the presidential aspirant?

You see corruption is an offshoot of things like this.[/quote]
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Reasoning(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2022
You All should Cry severely as the name Kuka implies.. Criminal asshole posing as Bishop..

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2022
You watch too much of Nollywood mate! grin grin grin
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Lol. Says a terrorist who hits his head on the bare, dirty floor five times daily in obedience to a pedophile
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:
My brother, everything is wrong with that. Let's assume it was Putin or Biden or even Buhari that sat there, do u think he would stand that way he did?
Shut up!
So, is kukah now Biden or Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol…kukah no complain…you wey see picture online carry the matter for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by emerged01(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong here

Prophets are to be honoured. Truly,with this act Sowore lack good character. He has no sign of humility.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Is that why you lots have been carrying out suicide bombing?
So that we'll fear church?
You fail!! If you like bomb yourself because a sex freak Arabian scammer said so.
Christianity no dey shake
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by 49cents(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=aikyg post=116214734]Not good. This shows total unconscious lack of respect, not just for the bishop, but for the bishop's cleaner. These are things you should teach your sons:
1, Don't sit down when shaking another man's hand.
2, Don't step on people's rugs or carpets with dirty shoes.
3, Don't invade people's space.
4, Keep your hands to yourself.
5, Open doors for ladies.
6, Most importantly, don't put your leg on people's bed, sofa, table or car bumper.

Sowore no try at all. I hope he does better next time.[/quote

That guy just hates humility...

Why must he leg be there in the first place??

Whether Kukah is a bishop or not ..show some respect within some people's space
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Basicend: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:
But d same scriptures admonishes us to show respect to ( not to worship) God's servants...

Respect is a relative term.

His posture there is not a reflection of disrespect, but more of familiarity. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by membranus: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:

But Kukah is neither Putin or Biden with goons as securitymen. So what, is Kukah complaining? Why are you using panadol for another man's headache?

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Is that why you lots have been carrying out suicide bombing?
So that we'll fear church?
You fail!! If you like bomb yourself because a sex freak Arabian scammer said so.
Christianity no dey shake
Let them keep bombing themself na,
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Gross dt u can't distinguish btw skit & reality!

Those stuff u posted under ur comments are skits!

I hv seen many of them dt were later busted!

Knowing full well dt if pple don't tag Pastors 2 it, it won't generate enough traffic 2 make their accursed cash!
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by mcdokwe(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2022
na everything Una dey use talk?

cordiality eliminates the need for formality

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by BigBen23(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Can he do that to any Oba or Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.