Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) (40931 Views)

Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / Revolution Now: NANS Slams Sowore, Others; Commends DSS For Prompt Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2022
obyrich:
Warped reasoning. Is Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah same as 'pastor's in the nonsensical references you made?
You want make I cast where your mumu bishops dey rape young boys?lol
Obov better quiet your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by bonnyhope: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong here

Everything is wrong here

What is the leg doing there?

Sowore lacks manner and is disrespectful of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by kingjiss: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
It's a free world by the way undecided

Free world is meant for animals
Are you one ?
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by rolams(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2022
What is wrong with the Twitter user? I thought the guy placed his leg on the seat or table. Which kain people be this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by ganye1: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Totally disrespectful.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Chyma231:
Bishop no be person like me and you ? Is Bishop God ?

It's not about the Bishop but about the disrespect to himself and his elders. What would have been your reaction if Portable has done that to the presidential aspirant?

You see corruption is an offshoot of things like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Amalekki: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Much ado about nothing
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by winner37(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Religion sentiment will not kill some people...

Who is bishop self ? Una the carry this people for Head as if nah them give una life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
He obviously did that unconsciously.

However, Sowore should stop wasting his time, resources and energy. Nobody will vote for a man who hasn't been tested with power before. Nigerian institutions are too weak to be handed to a man whose political track record is unknown.

I hear he is struggling with identity crisis. So, he should identify his state, win governorship election there and proceed to presidency. So that people can assess him with what he did in his state.

Yes! He did that unconsciously. That tells the kind of a person he is. Let assume he has power over people. What do you think he will do with this kind of attitude?
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Crafteck1: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:
My brother, everything is wrong with that. Let's assume it was Putin or Biden or even Buhari that sat there, do u think he would stand that way he did?

Keep making god of men, altar out of wood... If all are the way you guys preach, both altar and god are in hearts, faith and believe and not physical entities but as usual, you are men, you bend laws to suit yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by juman(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2022
He is common man on the street like you and me.

Obviously he doesn't respect religion.
I remember when he visited ooni there was issue.

I think living in America has turned his brain, he doesn't respect religion and traditional institution.

In our society, person like that cannot get many votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Klass99(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:
My brother, everything is wrong with that. Let's assume it was Putin or Biden or even Buhari that sat there, do u think he would stand that way he did?

how is everything wrong with it? how should they stand if it were putin, biden or buhari?

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2022
juman:
He is common man on the street like you and me.

Obviously he doesn't respect religion.
I remember when he visited ooni there was issue.

I think living in America has turned his brain, he doesn't respect religion and traditional institution.

In our society, person like that cannot get many votes.

what has respecting religion got to do with the way he stood?

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by rainlover(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2022
I don't think the bishop was offended
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Thanksful:

It's not about the Bishop but about the disrespect to himself and his elders. What would have been your reaction if Portable has done that to the presidential aspirant?

You see corruption is an offshoot of things like this.

what has corruption got to do with and how is the way he is standing disrespectful?
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2022
bonnyhope:

Everything is wrong here

What is the leg doing there?

Sowore lacks manner and is disrespectful of him

how did the bishop get on top of the platform that sowore put his leg?

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Elder4sure(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Go school, you no gree! See as your mumu show for public now. Common altar you no sabi spell, you come dey talk trash about bishops and pastors. Idiot head slammer! Abeg gettat!!!

Mufakirnaqdiun:
Ogbeni so what?pastor no dey f$k for church alter?

Mtcheww all these religious mumu wey dey always see bishops/pastors as special people.
Even pastors dey desecrate platforms,and alter but nobody dey follow Dem talk,lol.

But nobody dey hold these idiotic rapist priests when Dem dey bust young boys nyansh, hypocrisy dey smell.
By the time I'm done exposing these conmen in robes una go fear anything church.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Elder4sure:
Go school, you no gree! See as your mumu show for public now. Common altar you no sabi spell, you come dey talk trash about bishops and pastors. Idiot head slammer! Abeg gettat!!!

It doesn't change the fact that most of them are rapists na,prove me wrong.
Proof dey everywhere,lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Psoul(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong here

Some people just like make a mountain out of a molehill

How will you see anything wrong with.
All these children of nowadays.
Anybody that sees nothing wrong with that either does not have responsible parents that instilled discipline in them while growing up or the person refused to take training from the parent.

Another reason may be a child that grew up in the street without parents and decided to grow up among street urchins.
I can't even stand dat way before my elder brother in an official gathering. Can only managed to do that if we are playing together.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by SHINJA: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Ogbeni so what?pastor no dey f$k for church altar?

Mtcheww all these religious mumu wey dey always see bishops/pastors as special people.
Even pastors dey desecrate platforms,and alter but nobody dey follow Dem talk,lol.

But nobody dey hold these idiotic rapist priests when Dem dey bust young boys nyansh, hypocrisy dey smell.

By the time I'm done exposing these conmen in robes una go fear anything church.

You go tire last last...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

One brothers
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Psoul(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Ogbeni so what?pastor no dey f$k for church altar?

Look at them. Mtchewww
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2022
kingjiss:

Free world is meant for animals
Are you one ?
Your deranged mother.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by juman(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what has respecting religion got to do with the way he stood?

His stance is disrespectful to religions.
Nigerians believe you should show some respect to the religious clerics.
Putting leg on where the Bishop sat is not acceptable to the people.

That picture is good for his opponents to campaign against him.

You know we Nigerians are religious people but we don't fear God.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Basicend: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:

Understand the scriptures. . Bruv.

A shepherd, Evangelist, Apostle, Bishop should be a servant to the people coz God called him to render service unto them. .

He should be the most humble among them. . So that he can mix easily and achieve more for God.

Check the lives of Paul, Moses etc. So there is nothing wrong with what he did. . If it were Jesus Christ himself. . People would been sitting on those things beside him. .

Who are we emulating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by obaaderemi: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2022
obyrich:
Warped reasoning. Is Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah same as 'pastor's in the nonsensical references you made?
Look at the nonsense he posted.
Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by ppogba: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Thank God he made mention of Local Govt. Chairman.

When was the last time he SLAMMED his Local Govt. Chairman for the glaring inefficiency and lack of governance that his staring him in the face in his locality.

Always leaving Leprosy to chase lapalapa (exzima).

1 Like

Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by Encyclopedia1: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2022
No sir..... Sebi he should just go on his knees and worship the Bishop like u and other fools do worshipping thier Bishops and Pastors like they are some gods.
Just go and sit down and leave the young man to live his life.
Did you even know if he had prostrated for him coming into the room?
Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.