Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says (16938 Views)

ASUU Strike: PDP Calls For Immediate Sack Of Education Minister, Adamu / I Have Covered My Face In Shame Since Morning - Joe Igbokwe Says / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by bhella10: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Igbokwe ti lo fa were loyon cheesy grin
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by obicmag(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Is like Liar Muhammed has pass the batton to you

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by SouthSouth1914: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
ZeroAccess:
You can't support APC and not sound stupid

As in eh!!

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Juanmike(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tochi3:
The gutter cleaner is not normal since 1800
You don ever see gutter wey clean for Eko, or water moving on it?

2 Likes

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by BlueRayDick: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonsense talk !

This same APC that Igbokwe belongs to we’re acting as ASUU mouthpiece while they were trying to wrestle power from PDP .

They accused Jonathan of the PDP of dictatorship while the 2013 ASUU strike lingered…… I guess going by Joe Igbokwe’s logic we can say APC sponsored ASUU back then right ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
melonsgroup:
His name is Joe
I'm not surprised.
I have never seen any reasonable person answering that name.
Even the Babar in my street bears that name
Guess what? he's wack

..Says alot about the quality of people in your life..
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by tenpipsperday: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Basket mouth wan start to leak again o

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by AdamuKD: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Gutter man
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by advanceDNA: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Adekdammy:
What apc cannot blame does not exist.

ApC blamed pdp for rise in dollar, for rise in fuel prices...the one wey shock me pass was
when APC blamed end sars protest for rise of foods and other commodity...

2 Likes

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Edoziesmart(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who is this one for crying out loud? Is it not the one that worship Tinubu like demigod and denied his ancestral home in Nnewi, Anambra.
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by ibekwe97: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
See d kind appointment you handling Lagos, stop saying bad thing against your people bcs of your political selfishness

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by ChyjoskyJ: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/strike-pdp-bankrolling-ASUU-joe-igbokwe-says/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

If you check this man's skull, you will find out that his skull is filled with empty sachet water bags.

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Mars16(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by JayPeeOham: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
This nonsense cannot fly again.

APC has shown to be more useless than the word useless.

Their Presidential candidate is Useless

Their Supporters are Useless

Their spokesperson is Useless

Their President is Useless

Joe Igbokwe is the grandfather of their Uselessness

You forgot to mention:

Their Vice Presidential candidate

Their Minister of information, Culture and Tourism

Their Minister of Finance

Their CBN President

Their National Chairman

And the USELESS list goes on to infinity grin

2 Likes

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Antoeni(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Any Nigerian Student , Lecturer. Parents And Relatives of The Affected, That Will Still Vote For APC, Come February 25 2023, May Monkey Pox, Brain Cancer Combine With Ebola & COVID-19 Be Their portion
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by zoedew: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
melonsgroup:
His name is Joe
I'm not surprised.
I have never seen any reasonable person answering that name.
Even the Babar in my street bears that name
Guess what? he's wack
POTUS is Joe Biden. A very reasonable man and solid Father and husband. Please mind your language!
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Mummyfour(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Now I believe that when you deal with too much thrash, it becomes a part of you.

Na the fumes and smells from the gutter this man cleans na him dey make am talk thrash.

Just holding on to a useless straw to score cheap political points

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by tolexy007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Someone need to show this mumu man this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by higaconst: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
This old fool should keep quite

Mean why we design construct @ HiGA

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Geovanni412(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Miroslavv:

..Says alot about the quality of people in your life..

Comrade, this vawulence no too much grin?
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
We know that now. All reasonable people know it. The Afghaneasterns know it but they'll never admit to the fact of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
There is a reason even this man's kinsmen are ashamed of him!

Mr. Igbokwe, how much is your self respect worth?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by crusufixo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
You would know them by their job description..... "Adviser on Clearing drainage and water resources '". Good riddance to rubbish.....
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Abujason: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Joe GutterKwe, Nnewi people wan see you. Dem wan discuss how dem go vote for Shaky-Shaky Bobo. Please come.
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by bassammy: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
SA on gutter
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by onuman: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
How could an opposition party which has no access to federal funds bankroll ASUU to remain on strike, while there is a sitting president and his government that control the country?

Joe Igbokwe talking rubbish at usual to receive soup from Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Gfash22(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/strike-pdp-bankrolling-ASUU-joe-igbokwe-says/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

This is a fact. Only the blind would say otherwise. ASUU is a greedy body. They should be banned or proscribed.
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by Jking20(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
This nonsense cannot fly again.

APC has shown to be more useless than the word useless.

Their Presidential candidate is Useless

Their Supporters are Useless

Their spokesperson is Useless

Their President is Useless

Joe Igbokwe is the grandfather of their Uselessness

Someone insulting people who are worth more than his entire lineage, yet you expect God blessings. I pity you and and futile generation.
Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by anonimi: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Nonsense talk !

This same APC that Igbokwe belongs to we’re acting as ASUU mouthpiece while they were trying to wrestle power from PDP .

They accused Jonathan of the PDP of dictatorship while the 2013 ASUU strike lingered…… I guess going by Joe Igbokwe’s logic we can say APC sponsored ASUU back then right?

Exactly in the same way that Thiefnuibu's Bubu sponsored Boko Haram terrorists back then.

1 Like

Re: Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says by miraclea: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Even after 7½ years you thought propaganda is still the potent charms to be used on Nigerians, the people that collapsed the economy , collapsed education collapsed security , after much promise hope and expectations they squandered the goodwill of the masses I wonder people like this should burry their heads in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement / Nigerians Protest In London Over The Increasing Rate Of Youth Killings. Photos / Nigeria Election: Buhari’s Minister, Usani, Speaks On Working For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.