Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Scam Alert: 4four.com.ng And Owner "Derek Williams" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert: 4four.com.ng And Owner "Derek Williams" (298 Views)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Domain Name For Sale (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: 4four.com.ng And Owner "Derek Williams" by scamreporter247: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2022
My friend paid a webdesigner for a landing page to be delivered in 10 days max. We was paid a part payment of 11k.

Today is the 13th day and the guy phone number does not go through. He is online on WhatsApp but can't be called or does he reply messages.

He replied yesterday and claimed he was involved in an accident few days ago and phone and laptop affected (over 1 week o). Till date, no Web hosting bought, no domain name bought, in fact, nothing has been done!

His Details:
His website: www.4four.com.ng
Purported name: Derek Williams
Location (fake or real): Ikorodu Lagos (website), he said he is in Ogun State.
Phone numbers: 09054783595, 08121056997

If you see his ad or anything concerning this person, Beware!
Re: Scam Alert: 4four.com.ng And Owner "Derek Williams" by RealLordZeus(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2022
I don't know why you guys patronize anyone that offer such ridiculous amount as web designers.....Nigerian clients will want a system that function like amazon website for 50k...

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: 4four.com.ng And Owner "Derek Williams" by codesngr(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
What do you expect , U want a website like facebook for 50k grin grin,

Majority of people advertising on nairaland are not developers, bunch of scammers that will say anything to collect ur money,

and what pains me the most is real devs will give u price quote for the project , u go run go meet the scammer.
Re: Scam Alert: 4four.com.ng And Owner "Derek Williams" by LMServices: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is said. There is the understanding that money is not easy to come by but someone who knows what they are doing will not agree to accept some ridiculous amount for a proper web development project. I hope you find him out.

(1) (Reply)

Best 3 Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria 2022 / Vacancy / The Successor To The Mobile Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.