Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Distributors Needed For Beddings, Soft Furnishings And Home Accessories - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Distributors Needed For Beddings, Soft Furnishings And Home Accessories (1373 Views)

Distributors Needed Nationwide, Remote Control Electric Car Jack & wheelSpanner / DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED FOR LAPTOP VINYL SKIN and BLACKBERRY VINYL SKIN / Macro-soft Drink Production Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed For Beddings, Soft Furnishings And Home Accessories by mesharon: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2011
I am an agent for a UK based manufacturer of beddings, duvets, curtains and Egyptian cotton towels. The company is looking to expand into the West African Markets and is looking for 10 distributors in Nigeria. The products can be resold to hotels, guest houses, interior design retail shops, smaller retailers and to the general public. The products are sold at wholesale prices and distributors set their resale prices.

Criteria:
Experience running a retail/distributorship business would be an advantage
There is a minimum order per shippment. A minimum investment of £300 equivalent to N75,000 to invest in your stock

Marketing materials and product samples would be provided to distributors

If you are interested in being a distributor drop me an email  - vivianlinenathome@gmail.com

Re: Distributors Needed For Beddings, Soft Furnishings And Home Accessories by dengepo: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
You can reach me 07028506445 and we will assist you sell the products.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking / hi / Want To Become Your Own Boss? Learn A Skill....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.