Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal (27357 Views)

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
She must have warned him against that conduct several times and told him to desist or else she will cut off completely from him.
Isreal was not jailed for fighting for humanright defence, he was jailed for stealing and defrauding even fellow Celestial members shocked
Please go and read the story. It was very very shameful! Nobody betrayed him. He betrayed his mentors and owe them all apologies.
i read the story from the start you don't throw the baby with water ,allow the law to take it cause
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Majesty33(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
tabaralph:

Do you know the reason that woman was banned from entering uk….fraud!
AM all ears.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Lanretoye(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:
They should settle their differences. What took him to Prison?... Fraud.... Some people are very strict and disciplined. Even if you are related to them by blood , there are certain things you will do and they will cut ties with you. That's how some people are trained
did u heat when he said what happened to him has happened to her too and he was part of those who covered up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Not a fan of white garment Church but i like Prophetess Esther Ajayi..... i no just no why. she looks humble though
humble with the entire NPF working for her in her house as house boys and security men. Don’t ask me how i know but she lives in Pinnock beach estate Lekki and has a an indoor swimming pool that starts and stretches from inside the sitting room downstairs beside the dining hall all the way outside the house at the back.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by etrange: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
DavSagacity:
Ministers of the gospel should know how to settle their differences and misunderstanding with fellow preacher, mentors, Disciplers and Disciples without bringing it to social media.

Actually, he didn't put on social media.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
nigerians with their sense of entitlement . so because he has helped her in the past , that means she must by force help him and if she doesn't , she has erred ?
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by mastermaestro(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Neddstark:

They sell humility. If you think they are really humble, you should ask those who know them closely.

This one rang loudly in my quiet ears. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by mastermaestro(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
DavSagacity:
Exactly. I remember Apostle Suleiman had a Programme where he had invited Baba Adeboye as the guest minister . It was the period when allegations and counter allegations of Sex were flying right left and centre about the Apostle. Trust me. Baba Adeboye did not honor that invitations.

MORAL : Don't go where your name , your person and personality will be linked with bad behavior, habits and unchecked appetites.

Thank you my brother. One wrong move can dent one's hard-earned reputation. What Baba Adeboye did really endeared me to him more. It would have been a ministerial blunder if Baba had honored that invitation with all those distasteful allegations flying about.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by mastermaestro(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I watched that sermon on IG,what really pained Israel was that when prophet estate was in same shit,he was one of those that covered up for her….

Now I see why he feels embittered. He has a point if really he had shielded her in the past.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by kologba: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:
They should settle their differences. What took him to Prison?... Fraud.... Some people are very strict and disciplined. Even if you are related to them by blood , there are certain things you will do and they will cut ties with you. That's how some people are trained
keep quiet if u don't know what to say....mama wey dey cut ties self na siant?
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by phemmyfour: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oluwayomyi:
Self entitlement is worrying prophet Dele
Honestly, it's not written anywhere that she MUST help his family.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by phemmyfour: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
gozzlin:
Yourubas and white garment churches sha. undecided
It started from Western Nigeria Same way ECWA is dominated by the North
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by nazicartel(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
kologba:
keep quiet if u don't know what to say....mama wey dey cut ties self na siant?
some of you imbeciles can't quote without insults. Quote me again make sango strike you.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Wwwq: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Really
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Olabode211: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
mama says don't stain my white garment with your blue trouser.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by gozzlin: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
It started from Western Nigeria Same way ECWA is dominated by the North

Oh I see.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by kologba: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2022
nazicartel:
some of you imbeciles can't quote without insults. Quote me again make sango strike you.
mumu na you sango go strike...quote me if Sango na go strike you.na your father be slowpoke....
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by kologba: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2022
kologba:
mumu na you sango go strike...quote me if Sango na go strike you.na your father be imbeciles ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.