Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives (2318 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Osu Caste System Abolished In Irete, Owerri West LGA / Would You Leave Your Wealth To Your Kinsmen Because Custom Demands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Kemistri4(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys,

Let's do this.

Mention the Name of your Village, Hometown and LGA and someone will identify as your brother or sister grin

Me: Ibere, Ikwuano LGA

Let's go guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Kemistri4(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
V
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by SadiqBabaSani: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Daura, Katsina

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Abia State....

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Ebi2233: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Kaiama Town.
Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA Bayelsa State.
( Same Town with Adaka Boro).

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Zonefree(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Iragbiji, Osun state. cool

3 Likes

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Kemistri4(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Abia State....

Your hometown and LGA. Be specific. A lot of people are from Abia

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Ebi2233: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Kemistri4:

Your hometown and LGA. Be specific. A lot of people are from Bayelsa

Haha.
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by fman(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Abia State....

Imagine!!
So u r my lil sis?
Ngwa? Umuahia? Arochukwu? Ohafia or abiriba?
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Madmohamed123: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

Let's do this.

Mention the Name of your Village, Hometown and LGA and someone will identify as your brother or sister grin

Me: Ibere, Ikwuano LGA

Let's go guys
is like DSS send you
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Ebi2233: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Abia State....

You are the best Igbo person iv met on Nairaland.
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Kemistri4(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Madmohamed123:
is like DSS send you

Boss, you dey fear? grin
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by fman(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Daura, Katsina
But your signature says Delta State..
Abi u b dual citizen
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

Thank you so much..
A pleasure meeting you here too

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Ebi2233: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

Thank you so much..
A pleasure meeting you here too

@Respect.
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Kemistri4:

Your hometown and LGA. Be specific. A lot of people are from Abia
Isialangwa north base in umuahia!
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Zee0007: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Labin-Labin, Tundun Wada, Gusua, Zamfara state.

My kinsmen should show me love oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by LadyExcellency: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Ubani, Niger Delta.
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Currentblog: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Thank you so much.. A pleasure meeting you here too
Meeting yr future husband on nairaland nba..

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Kemistri4(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

You're from my senatorial zone grin

I'm from Ikwuano LGA
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by fman(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

She never run mouth give u
Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Landmack: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Papa-Anambra(Awka South LGA)
Mama-Lagos (Badagry LGA)

Where my fellow mixed breeds cool
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by cmoney22222: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2022
grin

Jennifer663:
Abia State....

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by olasaad(f): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Ilorin smiley Kwara State

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by cmoney22222: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Abia State:

Land of warriors.. if you know you know..
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Landmack: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2022
cmoney22222:
Abia State:

But one Abia state warrior is in DSS cage na?

4 Likes

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Landmack: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Ubani, Niger Delta.

Wetin be Niger Delta? grin
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Landmack: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2022
fman:

Imagine!!
So u r my lil sis?
Ngwa? Umuahia? Arochukwu? Ohafia or abiriba?

U go fear lil sister grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by fman(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

Nwa-ngwa
Isiala-ngwa people wey like trouble
And 419.
Despite say my mum
From obikabia
A popular community in that una isiala-ngwa north
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by cmoney22222: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
No not everyone from Abia state is from the vicinity of warriors. There is a particular place in Abia that are only for warriors. Make research u will know. However the one you said is in cage, if he is from Abia state then he is a warlord. No forget actor sef Dey die.

Landmack:

But one Abia state warrior is in DSS cage na?
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by Kemistri4(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
cmoney22222:
No not everyone from Abia state is from the vicinity of warriors. There is a particular place in Abia that are only for warriors. Make research u will know. However the one you said is in cage, if he is from Abia state then he is a warlord. No forget actor sef Dey die.

OHAFIA you mean? cheesy
Re: Mention Your Village, Hometown And LGA And Find Your Kinsmen/relatives by fman(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
cmoney22222:
Abia State:

Ohafia I guess?
Or abiriba a.k.a small London

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does 'leke Leke'actually Give White Fingers? / The Last King Of Africa. Oba Ovonramwen Nogbaisi. 1888A.D-1914A.D / Pretty Lady Flaunt Her Culture; Expose Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.