Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Kalu Salutes Kukah At 70 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Salutes Kukah At 70 (198 Views)

Kukah At 70 : Obi Commends His Life Of Service To God, Humanity / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Salutes Kukah At 70 by odoemelamemmanu(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
KALU SALUTES KUKAH AT 70

Former Governor of Abia State and Chief of the Senate, Dr. Orji Kalu has congratulated Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Rev. Father Mattew Kukah on the occasion of his 70th birthday anniversary.
Describing the Priest as a statesman and selfless Nigerian with passion for national growth and development, Kalu acknowledged the robust contributions of the Bishop to nation building.
The former Governor urged the priest to sustain his good deeds, adding that the Bishop is a strong advocate of peace and unity.
In a statement, the Chief Whip of the Senate, joined family, friends and associates in celebrating the glorious milestone of Kukah, noting that the Priest has made invaluable contributions to the national development.
He said, " I join other Nigerians in celebrating the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Rev. Mattew Kukah as he clocks 70.
"The Bishop has consistently used his platform to promote peaceful co-existence among all ethnic groups in Nigeria.
" He is selfless, bold, courageous and passionate about a united Nigeria.
"I salute the celebrant for his outstanding accomplishments" .
Kalu wished the Bishop longer years in the service of humanity.
https://osunreporters.com/2022/08/kalu-salutes-kukah-at-70/

Re: Kalu Salutes Kukah At 70 by NJV: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Happy birthday to the celebrant

(1) (Reply)

DSS Denies Reports About Abducting Innocent Nigerians / Charly Boy Makes Unbelievable Promise To Peter Obi As Campaign Season Draws Near / See Why I'm Against Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.