Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) (44897 Views)

Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) / Aisha Yesufu Spits Fire As Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Abia / Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Emekaonline: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
zigi:

*OLD VIDEO OF YEARS AGO*

AFONJA ON THE BEAT WITH INCITING AND FAKE NEWS

Hahahaha. Many of you are fools. The video is posted today on YouTube and why are you blaming Nairaland? Could you fools and idiots give us the link to the old video when it was originally released? I really want this video to be posted in the North so that they can massively vote for Obi. Nonsense!
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by dochenaj: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
obembet:
I agree with u but they shouldn't have make same mistake with igboho by share this video online expecially when election is close and we need each other.

Anyway am not a supporting Obi before una go tag me. But we should act wisely.

Once again, thunder fire all politicians that allow Thier children school abroad and promise us heaven and Earth here
Who are you supporting though? I'm curious.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dawn91:
This is an old video . OP this was shown to have happened in Enugu in 2019 if I am correct ..

Why post fake news Bros ?

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Provide your source.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
OdaNobunaga:
This nonsense video was here either last year or year before

Provide your source.
SerikiFulani:
This video is old.

What's wrong with nairaland these days? undecided

Are the mods high on meth or what?

They just push anything to frontpage without clarification angry

Nonsense.

Provide your source.

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Uguruzik(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Is Nairaland working against Peter Obi? Why this stupid propaganda? Why posting old videos and claiming that it happened now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Olamide0918:
This Is Old Video �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Provide your source.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bizzyliss:
Old video

Provide your source.

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by zigi(f): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emekaonline:

Hahahaha. Many of you are fools. The video is posted today on YouTube and why are you blaming Nairaland? Could you fools and idiots give us the link to the old video when it was originally released? I really want this video to be posted in the North so that they can massively vote for Obi. Nonsense!

I hope that Segun and other mods are taking note of how this tribal and ethnic bigot is using Emeka online moniker to pretend like he is igbo���.
You are suffering from poverty and congi at d same time...... ����afonjaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Arysexy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
thinkmoney:

Evil mod...trying to rouse northern sentiments against igbos

Na their plan. We are ahead of them in the game.

They tried tagging Obi supporters IPOB, it didn't work, now it's to dig old IPOB videos and push to front page, to rouse anti Igbo or Obi sentiments
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Uguruzik:
Is Nairaland working against Peter Obi? Why this stupid propaganda? Why posting old videos and claiming that it happened now?

Provide your source.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by wasuka14(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Not all Fulani in the bush are terrorist. Naturally Bororos leave and settle in the bush with wife and children, with their cows. Pls it will be very good to investigate properly before attacking these Bororos and their cows. Let's always remember, no one have Monopoly of violence. Am not supporting the activities of fulanis here, but equally am not supporting unjust attacks and killing either way. In my village till today, there are many Bororos that leave in the bush and always come to the town for shopping and relaxing. Especially on market days with there wives & children frequently coming for grinding and trading in the town. Those one, are those am referring to

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Mandate2023: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Arysexy:

Mumu

Show me where I celebrated the senseless killings caused by Buhari's divide and rule maladministration

Werey na everything u go blame Buhari for.........did ipob just start during APC tenure
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by PartnerusIsBack: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is just so so wrong. The leaders in the south east really need to rise up to the situation and address this issue of youth restiveness under the guise of agitating for succession. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by aikyg(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
This video is like 2 years old.

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by cocoduck: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

So they only succeeded in killing some cows and not arresting the herders undecided
That's beyond their mandate. Just get rid of the cows and the Fulani will go away.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Morphinne: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Good riddance tho. Leave forest come dey live among pipu if your hand dey clean. Besides, the people and govt already illegalized open grazing and illegal settlements in forests in their respective States. I won’t condemn people putting laws into their own hands if the people saddled with the responsibility of enforcing that law fail to discharge their duties.

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Osasjohne: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fake news
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by godofuck231: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Not to totally condemn their actions , but if these guys didn't arm themselves and flush out these low life immigrants, the whole east would have been wiped out technically

2 Likes

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by kalvoken(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Provide your source.

Why dont you provide source of your fake news and location.

Nairaland has gone to the dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Arysexy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mandate2023:

Werey na everything u go blame Buhari for.........did ipob just start during APC tenure

Ewure, the more reason why you should ask how Buhari's handling of the agitation before him escalated to this level if not his incompetence.

Massob was there during OBJ and Yaradua era, they ignored them , even MEND militants that troubled yaradua was handled professionally.

IPOB broke away from Massob under GEJ, he ignored them, but Buhari the hater of Igbos immediately he entered, he started his anti Igbo sentiment and comments, backed with actions, sent soldiers after flag wielding civilians and massacre them, attacked their leader home and escalated the whole stuff. If this is not maladministration, tell me what it is?
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by MasterKernel: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

So they only succeeded in killing some cows and not arresting the herders undecided

Because the government wouldn't try them even if they're arrested.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Princedapace(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Speculations and propaganda wil surface, there is need to cub our IT sector but with the interview Adeosun had with Obi he didn't expantiate on efforts to cub these nuisance on World Wide Web...
But then again I laughed when agile soldiers killed a hippo and here now they are wasting bullets on a defensless calf.
IGBO get their own for body, Yorouba their own dey their body, Hausa na worst case study.
Minorities sef Una over do pass....

When these fulanis use their cows deal with the farm u invested it entire money on, u will k*ll both the herder and the cow. I know a lady whose father, a struggling civil servant, this family lives from hand to mouth, they managed borrowed money, invested in farm. When it was time to harvest, these yeye herders used their cows and destroyed their farm. When the man protested, the herders threatened to kill him and rape his wife and daughters. The man out of fear counted his lost. He has not recovered. Infact, he fell sick after that.
These guys called herders run privite business. They should go and get ranches. Buy lands and build ranches. The people who even owe those cows are big men. They can buy lands, build ranches and people should sell their grass to them.

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by richie240: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Its good that way.
They are letting d remaining Nigerian 'liberals' see what is to come at d hands of an obi 'plecidency'.

Nigeria must not turn south east.
Thank u ESN!.
Thank u Igbos!
cool
SmartPolician:
These guys are bunch of ignoramuses. I don't know what point they are trying to prove.

Fulani herdsmen attack an entire village, destroy farmlands, rape women and kill people, but you don't see it until it makes headlines.

Like a little girl seeking attention, these ESN guys post everything they do online. These people can secretly carry out their operations without begging for attention.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by RepoMan007: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thunder cannot strike cows in peace again. May be when rapture occurs too it will be attributed to ESN.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Freelane33(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Igbo people are not like Yoruba
Kudos to you people
I commend this valor
God bless Una abundantly
Yoruba e lo ro nu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
These guys are bunch of ignoramuses. I don't know what point they are trying to prove.

Fulani herdsmen attack an entire village, destroy farmlands, rape women and kill people, but you don't see it until it makes headlines.

Like a little girl seeking attention, these ESN guys post everything they do online. These people can secretly carry out their operations without begging for attention.

You, for whatever reason you may have, may consider their recording of the incident as ‘begging for attention’! But have you considered there’s the possibility they may want to use this as a deterrence….to deter other UNDOCUMENTED Fulani who may think it’s a good idea to go camp in forests in the south-east, even after they’ve been told in no uncertain terms to leave!?

The Fulani herdsmen and their mercenary cousins are cowards who sneak into villages in the dead of the night to catch their victims unawares, and proceed to hack to death innocent men women and children! This is their endgame! The ESN on the other hand would rather attack the cows than humans, and their action is a means to an end….the end being to rid our forests of Fulani invaders!

Now if the argument of some trying to play the devils advocate is that the Fulani value their cows more than humans, then that’s all the more reason why they should leave our forests and head back to the north! But more importantly, it shows the stark difference between our value systems, and gives credence to the assertion that we and them have no business sharing the same country!

By the way, this thread is more about the 2023 elections than showing sympathy to the slaughtered cows, as i’ve been made to understand the clip is about three years old! Why digging it out now to create a thread on!?

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by richie240: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na wah to you o,
Izit ppl that dont regard d lives of their own kith and kins that will regard d lives of outsiders?
Hian!
cool
Orissodiq:
2023 obi et Baba-Ahmed.
Fulani are no longer a cow
1 Nigeria
Obi the saviour
Etc. If u know u know

Continue to burn ur region, ur eyes go soon clear.
Why can't people just give respect and regards to life

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
olatuns2017:

Yes ooo

Old video

It's won't change anything

Whether it changes or not....Anti grazing bill has been signed by Enugu State House of Assembly into law.

Whosoever breaks the law will be held responsible.

So put policts aside.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tillubuu urchins posting fake videos

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
A 4 years picture previously on this same Nairaland front page.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jagaban / Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Area / Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.