Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) (44903 Views)

Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) / Aisha Yesufu Spits Fire As Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Abia / Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by HolyMan12: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Seems like this people are now taking revenge on what this fulanis has caused .
But Sha don't fight violence with violence.
But if this fulanis people do your farm something ehhh
Vawulence is the only answer grin
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by OgwuEgo: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Old video

2 Likes

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by backnbeta(f): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
They hide in the bushes to perpetrate evil...These foolanis are really testing people's patience undecided

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by ScamHunter: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
These guys are bunch of ignoramuses. I don't know what point they are trying to prove.

Fulani herdsmen attack an entire village, destroy farmlands, rape women and kill people, but you don't see it until it makes headlines.

Like a little girl seeking attention, these ESN guys post everything they do online. These people can secretly carry out their operations without begging for attention.

They're imitating their master, Kanu, whose ego never let's him keep anything low key. The day I knew the man is directionless was when he launched this ESN with funfare.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by proprince(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Old video.

I guess una purpose na to demarket PETER OBI but Nigerians are wiser now. Obi all the way

2 Likes

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by stano2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Old video na

2 Likes

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Guyman01: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
proprince:
Old video.

I guess una purpose na to demarket PETER OBI but Nigerians are wiser now. Obi all the way
But that's wicked of the mod posting a video that was posted here 2 years ago as a recent occurrence

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by kamalbob(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm

Revenge will follow revenge, never mind
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Abicarrick: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
U people and repetition of old videos/ stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Guyman01: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emekaonline:

Hahahaha. Many of you are fools. The video is posted today on YouTube and why are you blaming Nairaland? Could you fools and idiots give us the link to the old video when it was originally released? I really want this video to be posted in the North so that they can massively vote for Obi. Nonsense!

It was posted here on Nairaland 2 years ago, the mod who pushed it to FP should have done a simple Google lens check before posting it as new.

Who do want to give you a link when there are so many search engines online,lazy youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by kamalbob(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mabizeka:
Good. Only criminals live in the bush.

Terrorists killed criminals? Inyamuri will always be inyamuri. Virus people, world will definitely be a better place without a single inyamuri in it. Evil people they are busy killing their people in the name of witchcraft now they started to advance
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Titogbanski: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Looks fake.
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Are these people dumb?
Killing cattle with guns?
Who has cursed Igbo land? What did they do?
Hausas have been preaching hate until it consumed them. But wetin igbo do?
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by MDK777: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
this is an act of foolishness how can someone be killing your people and you go after them the only damage you can cause to them is to kill their cow and you are happy that you have succeeded in fighting them back or in taking revenge shame on the iPods go after the fullanis and kill as many as you can then display their dead bodies so that their elderly ones their leaders will know that you people are serious about the threat of insecurity
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Arysexy:
Old video. Happened in Enugu over 2 yrs ago

Update: And after every notification that the video was old, the agenda mod still pushed it to FP.

Agenda must agend.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/military/amp/b7bdba4aca2a3059e84ea004360b10c8
I was supprised too. This is an old picture and video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Me trying to understand why 2yrs video news is here as new news undecided

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Arysexy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Me trying to understand why 2yrs video news is here as new news undecided

To incite tribal sentiment ahead of 2023 election
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by tempest01(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
@Seun why are you resurrecting a 2 year post to incite violence and heat up the polity>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by CHIGIM: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Don't mind them their plan will not work.
They just want to use their old style of causing division among us.
But this time it wont work.
Go and tell the mother fuckers that religion or tribe cannot be use this time around to cause division.
I am the structure and am very very Obi-dent and Yusuful.

Why play an old video as if it's current abi ur suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
God abeg o
Arysexy:
Old video. Happened in Enugu over 2 yrs ago

Update: And after every notification that the video was old, the agenda mod still pushed it to FP.

Agenda must agend.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/military/amp/b7bdba4aca2a3059e84ea004360b10c8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Arysexy:

To incite tribal sentiment ahead of 2023 election
this is very bad,very very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AmuDimpka: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zero...
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AmuDimpka: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Igbo man no get chills
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Wesely01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Do you know that President Muhammadu Buhari government made all these really worst Now he can not solved anything but planing to run away and said his tired �

1 Like

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
dochenaj:
Who are you supporting though? I'm curious.

None...
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by AmuDimpka: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
higaconst:
Serves them right

Mean why we design and construct...
HiGA
graduate from the it is meanwhile
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by harmony75: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Very good this herdsmen get mind o in people's farmland they leave their fulani states in the north and be terrorizing people in their peace state. They should go back to the north we don't want cow meat!

Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm

The thousands they have wrecked their farms will never forgive them
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by iamme1234(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
If
Yorubas can be as brave as this,it would have been good,instead na so so so romance
Them go Dey romance terrorist…
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Emekaonline: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
zigi:

I hope that Segun and other mods are taking note of how this tribal and ethnic bigot is using Emeka online moniker to pretend like he is igbo���.
You are suffering from poverty and congi at d same time...... ����afonjaaaaaaaa

You must be a fool to think only full blooded Igbos bear Emeka. So because of you, I should not bear the name my mum gave to me? Are you one of the Ipobians? You reason like one
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by Mandate2023: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Arysexy:

Ewure, the more reason why you should ask how Buhari's handling of the agitation before him escalated to this level if not his incompetence.

Massob was there during OBJ and Yaradua era, they ignored them , even MEND militants that troubled yaradua was handled professionally.

IPOB broke away from Massob under GEJ, he ignored them, but Buhari the hater of Igbos immediately he entered, he started his anti Igbo sentiment and comments, backed with actions, sent soldiers after flag wielding civilians and massacre them, attacked their leader home and escalated the whole stuff. If this is not maladministration, tell me what it is?

Idiot what should Buhari do......what could he has done that u said he ignored them.......give them money I guess grin

Clueless ppl
Re: ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) by iamme1234(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
These guys are bunch of ignoramuses. I don't know what point they are trying to prove.

Fulani herdsmen attack an entire village, destroy farmlands, rape women and kill people, but you don't see it until it makes headlines.

Like a little girl seeking attention, these ESN guys post everything they do online. These people can secretly carry out their operations without begging for attention.

Don’t judge that way
Esn posted it for Fulanis to see it was committed by them.
So far esn is brave
And if yorubas has the courage,
This bastard Fulani won’t over power in any ways..
Esn are brave warriors
And I must commend their courage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Area / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.