Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo (45057 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by detectivejones: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
Craze dey worry this one o. You know even sabi post gist
beta go and learn barber
IRMC with my gbola
LMAO you ehn

1 Like

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by mjuvey3: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
The way these actresses fvck around this days is crazy..

And men are ready to splurge millions on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by advanceDNA: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
midehi2:
This is exactly why she left her husband, so that she too can belong, she was been left behind before grin, she couldn't take it anymore when her mates were acquiring luxuries with their ass cheesy tongue

If na man talk this naaa...una go say na hate and misogyny from men....

women... omce una see say una mate don blow .....una go dey vex....

.u seff find man wey go buy you 23 million vehicle....e easy...??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Daxray07(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
How is this news worthy now? Just because one lowkey olosho claiming actress buy motor while her colleague shake her overused bumbum ontop the bonnet make we use granite do porridge abi?
I swear, some of these OPs and Mods deserve better crowd beating to reset their medulla. Mtcheeww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

"I spit on ur grave" nahim she act my broda...
any other question?
grin

So, small boy like you dey watch X-rated movies? I go tell your mummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by midehi2(f): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

If na man talk this naaa...una go say na hate and misogyny from men....

women... omce una see say una mate don blow .....una go dey vex....

.u seff find man wey go buy you 23 million vehicle....e easy...??
Vex fire, wetin concern me, its her body not mine, and I care less, i jus dey talk wetin I know tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by advanceDNA: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
midehi2:

Vex fire, wetin concern me, its her body not mine, and I care less, i jus dey talk wetin I know tongue

Na just speculation....u no know anything
Nobody know how she hammer....e fit be prostitutión...still.. Small boys and girls dey hammer these days with contents views on youtube ......

do u know how much people make with millions of views and clicks ....many nobodies people are cashing out
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by PraiseHim4ever: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
If you don't do free games at first, how do u want guys to trust ur games?
You are just starting...
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Tegabadguy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nuella Njudigbo, a Nollywood actress just acquired a Lexus SUV, and her friend and fellow actress Luchy Donalds is seen twerking on the car's bonnet.

Both actresses got into the car with Luchy flaunting her legs wide on dashboard in joy. "Drive me to Paradise", Luchy said as she teased the owner of the Lexus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1rF_N2B_oQ
money good ooo.. why yon know go shack your big ass grin grin grin grin grin kai see cool cool cool cool yashhhhhhhhh
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Harmlesspill(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Big man food!
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Charx122: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nuella Njudigbo, a Nollywood actress just acquired a Lexus SUV, and her friend and fellow actress Luchy Donalds is seen twerking on the car's bonnet.

Both actresses got into the car with Luchy flaunting her legs wide on dashboard in joy. "Drive me to Paradise", Luchy said as she teased the owner of the Lexus.

Eeeyaaah! Se watin your kitten do for you Oya clap for yourself
Smell'in fin !
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Charx122: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Charx122: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Eeeyaaah! Se watin your kitten do for you Oya clap for yourself
Smell'in fin !
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Kobicove(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
bro4u:
That's why I don't blame Men who disguise as olosho at night just to eat their fellow man's money

grin
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by godofuck231: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
The rites of an accomplished prostitute , go on uour names shall ever bee in the halls of shame
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Sparrk007(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sometimes pussy is powerful
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by goslowgoslow(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
nenchejohn:

No be lie my brother, real matters.

She graduated with FIRST CLASS.
Lmao.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Wuppdex: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
What news do you expect to trend in a poverty ridden nation like Naija without global economic sense , acquiring liability that diminish in value everyday talkless of maintenance cost etc are termed achievement. Materialism and social status are the only focus of most Africans, the reason we remain at the bottom of the ladder among other races. We place more values in meaningless stuffs and the impoverished morons worship anything materialistic, why do you think most girls are morally bankrupt and the guys are ready for yahoo +.

Daxray07:
How is this news worthy now? Just because one lowkey olosho claiming actress buy motor while her colleague shake her overused bumbum ontop the bonnet make we use granite do porridge abi?
I swear, some of these OPs and Mods deserve better crowd beating to reset their medulla. Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by MilitantAtheist: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

any other question?
grin
i love this movie, those guys and their oga the stupid police chief useless the girl anyhow her revenge against them nor still match watin dey do her. That police officer tell the girl say "I'm an ass man" before he fvck her asshole. I love the movie

1 Like

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by midehi2(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na just speculation....u no know anything
Nobody know how she hammer....e fit be prostitutión...still.. Small boys and girls dey hammer these days with contents views on youtube ......

do u know how much people make with millions of views and clicks ....many nobodies people are cashing out
ok sir, oya rest....but I know about her grin

lecture more on money making on youtube make i join u make the money too grin
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Amumaigwe: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Coded language. She is showing us the intense activity that provides the Lexus. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
These girls ehn... undecided
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by AsawanaDgreat: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations babes
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Badonasty(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
Craze dey worry this one o. You know even sabi post gist
beta go and learn barber
IRMC with my gbola

Terry G that year
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Jalaw: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Boy,is everything Okey at home?
MichaelSokoto:

any other question?
grin
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Starz825(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin

E be like say na only Nollywood oloshos, sorry I mean actresses get this film industry.

If you know you know grin grin
Lesbi
grin
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Prinzton(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
LoveGifted:
A Client is in search of a 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex At Preferably Queens Drive or Bourdillon in Lagos.

Client Budget is N1 Billion or slightly above.

No Long Chain please.

Send a message via my contact on my profile

SCAMMERS Keep Off ❌
Try get in touch with explorers or others within the property section.
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by olajobi6promise: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
My love for this carMy love for this car...
Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by udomma1005(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ajiswaggs:
Clitocurrency grin grin
High demand currency! grin

Re: Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
ufotunang:
Men because of doggy style in the other room...they can give and dash a girl car, mansion, estates .... nawaoooo
If you don give woman money because of kpekus before you don't have any right to judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.