Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (6276 Views)

Naruto Shippuden Over / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
Naruto is currently the best anime in the world but many still argue that Bleach has a better storyline and is more mature. Personally I don't agree but feel free to diagree or agree!  wink
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by Seun(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2007
Bleach is the better anime while Naruto is the better story. The Naruto anime is slow; with horrible fillers.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by samir101ng(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hmmm, not quite. People like to compare Naruto and Bleach a lot but i feel that their approach to their characters and story line is quite different and unique to each anime. But one thing which makes a huge difference to me is their filler episodes.

I mean common. We all know that Ichigo doesn't get pumped up the way he fights with others unlike when he is fighting with the Espada or members of soul society. Naruto on the other hand is quite entertaining and even funny sometimes but atleast you can stand it. Bleach however becomes completely boooring. angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
Yeah, I guess! BUt NAruto is now beginning to get boring.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by pein(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2008
Naruto is better in terms of the fight scenes its more tactical,bleach pulls rabbits out of the hat and surprises,but fillers for both are horrible inn terms of story, yeah bleach,characters,fightscenes etc=naruto.but the fillers! shocked Bleep they are horrible,ive actually stopped watching the anime,just plain reading tha manga,at least no fillers there!
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2008
Yeah, the NAruto manga is the only thing that keeps me a fan or I would have given up on it. I love the twists and turns in the manga.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by pein(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2008
, but that fcukcafe sasuke just becoming way overpowered
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2008
He has to be if he is eventually going to fight Naruto.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by pein(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2008
but he shudnt be more powerful.what the Bleep has he done beaten a sickman(orochimaru) and is fighting a blindman)itachi)and is claiming to be good or to be respected WTF?naruto fights wit sheer will sasuke is just an eyeraoing Bleep who's worthless and kishimoto says this year will be more bout sasuke i mean WTF?at least let him be thrashed by someone
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
He can't be defeated or else how could he be a worthy rival of Naruto?
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by pein(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2008
ull b surprised.itachi has shown he can be defeated albeit a blind itachi imagine a full powered itachi and orochmaru has escaped so no more justus from him so bck to being normal bleeped up sasuke anyway i think curesdseal2 has left him s well reading lstweeks manga it wasnt on his shoulders undecided hopefully it has. the bleeper angry
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2008
How do you get your mangas. I'm really out of date. Stopped reading in January.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by pein(m): 2:47am On Mar 18, 2008
i download from most sites:managshare.com,mangahelpers.com etc and what ave u been doin since january, u missing lots!
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2008
Thanks, I'll find out whats going on in Naruto right now.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by icezik1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
NAruto Manga just keeps getting better.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by vescucci(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2008
Naruto is a better anime than boring Bleach. But I personally favour Rurouni Kenshin and Dragonaut the most. I even like Murder Princess more than Bleach. I like the continuity thing with bleach though.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by crudedude(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2008
naruto rocks!!,bleach sucks!!!
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by vescucci(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2008
Coolest four words ever
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by sjkeri(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by firestar(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2011
Naruto. undecided
Fillers or no. Even w undecided with Lee's Springtime of Youth grin Hilarious stuff.
Bleach is so plain confusing.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by edwardyeap: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
LOOK! Does that look like a Zebra Ranger? Bleep.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by Kmaster2010(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
I like both but i still prefer naruto
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:43am On Nov 14, 2011
Naruto vs Ichigo
rasenga vs bankai

1 Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by kimco(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
plot no jutsu vs plot kai...who wins. naruto for me, bleach is really stupid with all the girl on girl dialogues. kubo tite always makes sexual jokes at every chance he gets, so boring. And the ladies are waaaaay to goofy, i mean get serious for once, geez.
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by solodox(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2015
u veterans should let me come an copy naruto shippuden episodes na! i really wanna watch!
Re: Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? by solodox(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
pein:
i download from most sites:managshare.com,mangahelpers.com etc and what ave u been doin since january, u missing lots!
Bro do you by any chance happen to have the naruto shippuden anime too? and do you mind a new convert coming to copy them?

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Your Own Internet Tv/live Streaming 2021 / Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star / Nigeria Home Viedo Soundtrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.