Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169357 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Created dis 4 all my fellow one piece lovers. . . . Mugiwara all d way!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
kaizoku; one piece puts pirates in a diff light somewhat like pirates of da carribean but its far better with the manga just getting to 710 and the anime catching up close its fun to keeo up with the lead pirates; the strawhats(mugiwara) awesome piece.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2013
Damn! 2 posts and already there is a banning? Men we have to ease up with the so called discipline. If someone posts what u consider a spoiler lets give the person a chance to modify the post not ban em, abeg this aint encouraging.

Anyway i am waiting for the Green bit arc to come alive, I want to see what Law's weaknesses are when he combats Doflamingo, also where the hell are Zoro and Sanji?

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2013
Zoro is still busy chasing d "fairy" dats stole his sword and Sanji is love struck!!!! I'm impatiently waiting 4 2days chapter, its always d last 2 be posted.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Seen! Trust that modafoka Kishi to pull this kinda awesome ish! Kishi baba over sabi go kill you oh...

I love the fact that he used a flash-forward to explain about Robin and Usopp and on still on Robin's case grin grin grin Kishi is showing the perv in him almost stripping Robin bare-bottomed with those naive Gnomes. If Usopp has his way with them he may eventually make those 8000 followers he keeps bragging about.

On to Zoro, more interresting for me was the fact that the gnome was so strong it could break those stones but WTF men, he better get to the ship fast or else Doflamingo finna turn Chopper, Nami. Momo and Brook are dead meat.

On Franky, that toy soldier he has with him I am willing to bet my life he was turned to a toy not born one. Its fun how there is now a sudden urgency to everything.

On Law...all I can say is Bleep! the Joker has really screwed Law over! Men! I did not see this coming...Is there a possibility that the marines are the ones backing Doflamingo to become the pirate king...this is just my feeling at this point though, no proof.

As always a splendid ride to read. 4.5/5 for me for this chapter.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
1st tin 1st Kishi is not d author/artist/mangaka of One Piece, its anoda guy named Eiichiro Oda. . .
I've been contemplating every since d war at marine HQ, u know Doflamingo killed Gecko Moria wit d help of d Kuma robots (pacifistas) after d battle at HQ say it was an order 4rm above. Which made me bliv he has very powerful allies in d marine, dats why I wasn't too surprised wen Sanji said he neva resigned as a shicibukai. On anoda note, I think Doflamingo himself was en-route to green bit and not d thousand sunny. I'm feeling rili sori 4 Law ryt now, he is in deep shit. . .
But wat I'm rili itching 2 see is Luffy in d battle royale @ d coliseum. . . .
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
SageNaruto: 1st tin 1st Kishi is not d author/artist/mangaka of One Piece, its anoda guy named Eiichiro Oda. . .
I've been contemplating every since d war at marine HQ, u know Doflamingo killed Gecko Moria wit d help of d Kuma robots (pacifistas) after d battle at HQ say it was an order 4rm above. Which made me bliv he has very powerful allies in d marine, dats why I wasn't too surprised wen Sanji said he neva resigned as a shicibukai. On anoda note, I think Doflamingo himself was en-route to green bit and not d thousand sunny. I'm feeling rili sori 4 Law ryt now, he is in deep shit. . .
But wat I'm rili itching 2 see is Luffy in d battle royale @ d coliseum. . . .

Yea I keep mixing Kishi and Oda I have done so many times now angry angry And its an nforgivable sin, being that one is a genius and the other is trash.

Moria didn't die, he escaped, Doflamingo said so himself when reporting to the marines. Yeah it looks like Doflamingo is headed to the Southern Beach too, but even worse of all...Admiral Fujitora is there too...damn...Law is too good a character, I hope to God he doesn't end up Aced.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Moria escaped? I'll hav 2 check dat fact. . .
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:11am On Jun 13, 2013
well i will first of all appreciate d person responsible for my ban and would pls need an explanation fot such extreme measure ( notice i didnt cus it cos d internet is too large to have a breakdown cos of nairaland) good work.
Now truth is geko morria is not dead after the war in the marine HQ, while donflamingo was reporting to the marine exec (who was obviously scared of him) he said morria just went poof (at least dats wat d sub said) meaning morria is alive somewhere, eventhough he like crocodile lost their seven warlord of the sea post (dont know the romanized spelling of the japanese translation) after they encounted luffy.
This dressrosa arc will answer some questions like how strong is the joker and did he really not resign like sanji says, why fo the gnomes steal and why do they not what to be known, is fujitora a DF user, how safe is the thousand sunny, how long can luffy keep deceiving the other fighters...?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2013
Sadly we won't find anytyn out 4 @ least 2 more wiks. No one piece nxt wik.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2013
decepticos: well i will first of all appreciate d person responsible for my ban and would pls need an explanation fot such extreme measure ( notice i didnt cus it cos d internet is too large to have a breakdown cos of nairaland) good work.
Now truth is geko morria is not dead after the war in the marine HQ, while donflamingo was reporting to the marine exec (who was obviously scared of him) he said morria just went poof (at least dats wat d sub said) meaning morria is alive somewhere, eventhough he like crocodile lost their seven warlord of the sea post (dont know the romanized spelling of the japanese translation) after they encounted luffy.
This dressrosa arc will answer some questions like how strong is the joker and did he really not resign like sanji says, why fo the gnomes steal and why do they not what to be known, is fujitora a DF user, how safe is the thousand sunny, how long can luffy keep deceiving the other fighters...?

Talking about deceiving other fighters, did you all notice that Barrier fruit guy's (Batoromew or something) face when he recognized Lyffy? They guy was absolutely shocked, maybe even scared!

the fear of the Mugiwara is the beginning of wisdom. Also the Barrier guy is working for someone, my bet is Dragon, Luffy's father. grin grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2013
kraftykc:

Talking about deceiving other fighters, did you all notice that Barrier fruit guy's (Batoromew or something) face when he recognized Lyffy? They guy was absolutely shocked, maybe even scared!

the fear of the Mugiwara is the beginning of wisdom. Also the Barrier guy is working for someone, my bet is Dragon, Luffy's father. grin grin grin
that barrier guy is the topic of discussion on many op forms esp his suprise when he heard d word mugiwara, ppl think bartolomeo looks up to him, others suggest well a connetion btw luffy's father and bartolomeo, eitherway him defeating that king punch guy was suprising, all thesame i just pray kinenmon, brook, nami and chopper are safe.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2013
has any one seen the movie, One piece movie Z?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
decepticos: has any one seen the movie, One piece movie Z?

Yea, it is soooo awesome! That was a proper movie, not the bullcrap Road To Ninja story
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
kraftykc:

Yea, it is soooo awesome! That was a proper movie, not the bullcrap Road To Ninja story
aokiji was the coolest in dat movie just like his hie hie mo mi, did u notice how old sengoku got after 2yrs
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2013
I haven't seen any of d movies, I only just recently started downloading d anime. Do u guyz know any site where I could get d movie?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2013
SageNaruto: I haven't seen any of d movies, I only just recently started downloading d anime. Do u guyz know any site where I could get d movie?
try any torrent site esp piratesbay.sx, anime44.com may have some fztvseries.mobi but some op movies and series on fz are without audio.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2013
http://www.frendz4m.com/
may help but like fztvseries.mobi it's videos are mobile and may not be of high quality max is mp4 dat has a .avi attached.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tanx guyz
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Best anime character I have seen in a ling time. An all time favourite here

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
"lolonoa zolo" according to ha-chan. is the new chapter out yet i don wait tire, seems i may just go ahead and read up on the punk hazrd arc which i missed.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
decepticos: "lolonoa zolo" according to ha-chan. is the new chapter out yet i don wait tire, seems i may just go ahead and read up on the punk hazrd arc which i missed.

Sorry Oda is sick, no manga next week
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
kraftykc:

Sorry Oda is sick, no manga next week
This is not good, wish him swift recovery, now we just have to stick with directionless naruto or maybe i should try fairytail manga...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2013
^^^ fairytale anime is fairly good, haven't read d manga though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
decepticos:
This is not good, wish him swift recovery, now we just have to stick with directionless naruto or maybe i should try fairytail manga...

DUDE FIST BUMP ME WITH A HI-5 USING 2 THUMBS!!!

Naruto is sooooooooooo stall and directionless right now I am comparing these recent chapters to Bleach (which is presently telling a better story than Naruto right now). In truth I am afraid to start Fairy Tale but I am following this new anime called "Shinjeki no Kyojin", that anime is an INSTANT CLASSIC! Please go find it

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 2:37am On Jun 20, 2013
Yosh

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
could dis be?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Mehn dis guy is sick

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
kraftykc:

DUDE FIST BUMP ME WITH A HI-5 USING 2 THUMBS!!!

Naruto is sooooooooooo stall and directionless right now I am comparing these recent chapters to Bleach (which is presently telling a better story than Naruto right now). In truth I am afraid to start Fairy Tale but I am following this new anime called "Shingeki no Kyojin", that anime is an INSTANT CLASSIC! Please go find it
i heard of it once and now dat u recommend it i may try it. i also wikied it and found out uts something about titans.
tired of this wait for one piece.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 2:34am On Jun 24, 2013
decepticos: Mehn dis guy is sick

I love the fact that this guy completely tore smoker apart but he still had enough sense of direction to find his exit when Aokiji showed up! It shows that even among badasses level pass levels and thats the OP way. Even as tough as Luffy and the crew are now, they know that they would fizzle to dust if they fought Garp who is now past his prime. Infact Baba Garp is too much for them, I doubt if they would even TOTALLY dominate Mihawk, nevermind Zoro's training with him.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
kraftykc:

I love the fact that this guy completely tore smoker apart but he still had enough sense of direction to find his exit when Aokiji showed up! It shows that even among badasses level pass levels and thats the OP way. Even as tough as Luffy and the crew are now, they know that they would fizzle to dust if they fought Garp who is now past his prime. Infact Baba Garp is too much for them, I doubt if they would even TOTALLY dominate Mihawk, nevermind Zoro's training with him.
Ok every1 knows vice admiral Garp is a beast u dont get to be the 1 to bring in the pirate king and not be at least a monster of some sort, not even fleet admiral Sengoku could bring his 'archnemesis' Shiki of the flying pirates down alone even with his awesome hito hito no mi golden buddah, ex admiral Aokiji no offence is for me no match for Garp, reason were his words at the battle of Marineford where he told Sengoku to hold to please hold him down else he would kill Akainu (the present fleet admiral) who has dat sick magma ability, Men i was like i didnt know who to pity at dat point cos Garp was so certain he"d do it. Back to The Joker, i used to think d guy was just an extremely strong mad fellow after what he did to Bellamy when he lost to Luffy, but he happens to be as of now the most calculating shikibukai ever seeming more intelligent than Law IMO, this guy knew when to stop slave trading, he owned d auction room reileigh, and d mermaid was to be sold, he deals weapons for a yonko (kaido) and owns a bloody country, hows dat for a wealthy pirate, d guy is just a madman and probably d oda villan in anime and manga i have come to respect others are Orochimaru of naruto, Piccolo (b4 he got good) of dragon balls, and the bandaged bad guy from samurai x. Lastly Mihawks training of Zoro for me was one of kumas plan for d strawhats and dis training dont mean Zoro can beat Mihawk if they meet again.
Is d new chapter out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.