Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. (656 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Asiwaju is the only leader who doesn't raise followers......

He raises Leaders!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Naijanascam: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Eggxatly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Knivesout(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls what of figure of speech do we call this?
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Naijanascam:
Eggxatly grin grin grin

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Naijanascam: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116221075][/quote]

grin grin grin

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2022
This post suppose to be in crime not in politics undecided undecided ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by FreeStuffsNG: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Yeah. In your own world, raising up patriotic and successful leaders who touch lives of others is a crime.smh.
You better learn today. That politics of lies , envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry can not help you in real life and you will reap it in your life no matter what and where you do it, whether offline or online.

Late Chief MKO, GCFR, calls it ladder; as you raise up those you mentor , you are actually setting up a ladder for yourself in life because even on your way down during trying times, you will need that ladder to get back up.

Those leaders Asiwaju raised, were the folks who stood up for Asiwaju when the gang up almost prevented him from clinching the APC ticket. Even the arrowhead of the gangup, PYO, could not even get Ogun state political leaders in his own ancestral state behind him.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Yeah. In your own world, raising up patriotic and successful leaders who touch lives of others is a crime.smh.
You better learn today. That politics of lies , envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry can not help you in real life and you will reap it in your life no matter what and where you do it, whether offline or online.

Late Chief MKO, GCFR, calls it ladder; as you raise up those you mentor you are actually setting up a ladder for yourself in life because even on your way down during trying times, you will need that ladder to get back up. Those were the folks who stood up for Asiwaju when the gang up almost prevented him from clinching the APC ticket.
You are just saying rubbish!
And i don't give a damn to such stupid post.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

You are just saying rubbish!
And i don't give a damn to such stupid post.
Yes I know. You will learn it in your life when it is already too late wink

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by OkCornel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
You’re right. Tinubu does not raise followers, he raises cronies.

Anyone who doesn’t align with his cronyism to facilitate looting of the treasury becomes his enemy.

If you doubt me, ask Ambode how far na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by OfoIgbo: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Let the 10 leaders he raised, vote for him then.

And btw, who are his leaders meant to lead? Stone?

What this really shows is that Tinubu does not care about the followers that are following the leaders that he raised.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Hollybratt(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bola Tinubu for president, if you are not okay with this, you are free to hug transformer
IRMC with my gbola

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
Bola Tinubu for president, if you are not okay with this, you are free to hug transformer
IRMC with my gbola
First time i have to vex with you wetin be this shey you want to suffer for 4 years

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
You really like suffering op

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
You are just saying rubbish! And i don't give a damn to such stupid post.
Finally someone with sense
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
blamingthedevil:
which god is it ifa?
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Hollybratt(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
First time i have to vex with you wetin be this shey you want to suffer for 4 years
Nibro, i no even get candidate self, but if na peter obi no wahala and if na Tinubu no wahala too.
Nobody is perfect remember
IRMC with my gbola

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by ImperialYoruba: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is the only leader who doesn't raise followers......

He raises Leaders!

Leaders who in turn raise leaders.

Asiwaju's blueprint is good for Nigerians. People empowerement.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Knivesout:
Pls what of figure of speech do we call this?
Hyperbole and irony
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
Nibro, i no even get candidate self, but if na peter obi no wahala and if na Tinubu no wahala too.
Nobody is perfect remember
IRMC with my gbola
nobody is perfect suffering no know if your perfect

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Leaders who in turn raise leaders.

Asiwaju's blueprint is good for Nigerians. People empowerement.
Am proud of my tribe yoruba but suffering doesn't know Tribe
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by ImperialYoruba: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
Am proud of my tribe yoruba but suffering doesn't know Tribe

Whatever you suffer in Yorubaland, others suffer worse. It is why people in other parts flood to Yorubaland, because we are better off even though the dilemma touches us too.

If we blame the suffering on bad leadership at center, then what is responsible for suffering at each zone? It is bad leadership too. But why is Yorubaland suffering less than others? Because leaders in Yorubaland are people-centric and work on fixing issues ahead or as they happen. I cannot trade good leader for a bad one, you shouldn't too.

Each of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku had served in government. Tinubu's records stand above rest. So why reject a strong performer but grab a poor performer to lead you? Those that do that have a upside-down logic.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by hedonido: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okay, let his leaders vote for him.
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Whatever you suffer in Yorubaland, others suffer worse. It is why people in other parts flood to Yorubaland, because we are better off even though the dilemma touches us too.

If we blame the suffering on bad leadership at center, then what is responsible for suffering at each zone? It is bad leadership too. But why is Yorubaland suffering less than others? Because leaders in Yorubaland are people-centric and work on fixing issues ahead or as they happen. I cannot trade good leader for a bad one, you shouldn't too.

Each of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku had served in government. Tinubu's records stand above rest. So why reject a strong performer but grab a poor performer to lead you? Those that do that have a upside-down logic.

imagine you have a great cv but what you did in the past will affect you especially your character will determine it
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by ImperialYoruba: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
imagine you have a great cv but what you did in the past will affect you especially your character will determine it

That is true, avademic and experience go hand in hand with character.

Point me to one candidate who have great cv to do the job of presiding over Nigeria and with stellar character or background.
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

That is true, avademic and experience go hand in hand with character.

Point me to one candidate who have great cv to do the job of presiding over Nigeria and with stellar character or background.
Peter obi
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by ImperialYoruba: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
Peter obi

You are the hiring manager.

What makes him stellar but not Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Late Chief MKO, GCFR, calls it ladder; as you raise up those you mentor , you are actually setting up a ladder for yourself in life because even on your way down during trying times, you will need that ladder to get back up.

Those leaders Asiwaju raised, were the folks who stood up for Asiwaju when the gang up almost prevented him from clinching the APC ticket. Even the arrowhead of the gangup, PYO, could not even get Ogun state political leaders in his own ancestral state behind him.

God Bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

What this really shows is that Tinubu does not care about the followers that are following the leaders that he raised.

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates / 2023: APC Legal Adviser, Publicity Head, Others Defect To PDP / Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.