Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay (727 Views)

Utility Bill Scam / Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2022
TO THE LAWYER IN THE HOUSE AND EVERY CONCERN PARTIES.

It all happen about two weeks ago on 17/8/2022 at about some minutes to 10pm. There was a tipper trying to make a U-turn and my keke was on the right hand side trying to allow the tipper to pass as another tipper was coming from behind. Suddenly, another keke came from behind with speed to zig-zag to beat the trailers. In the process, its side mirror hooked mine own.
In the process to disentangle, my keke fell while another trailer was approaching from behind. People came to our rescue and carried the keke up in order to save us. I came to my senses quickly, i picked my phones but loss fund. The keke that caused the accident escaped, i was told he stopped at the tip of the bridge in front of us thats about 8 to 10 plot to where we had accident.
Out of the three passenger at the back, I remembered, two men and a woman. This woman was coughing from the point of conveying her to where the accident took place.
When were rescued the woman was complaining of her leg. I thought she broke her leg. Another person used my keke to conveying her to hospital while i was in an another keke.

I got to the hospital on time while i was waiting for them. I quickly bought pain reliever from Aboki across the hospital. We went to 2 hospitals and she was rejected since it was bone complaint. We were directed to go to General Hospital.

At the second hospital, she complain of peeing. i carried her to stand she peed before sitting down. Her daughter came to meet us at the accident spot before heading to the hospitals. While we were rejected, they came up with a local bone setter.

On getting to this bone setter, we took her inside. She was placed on bed. She was holding her buttock (Yansh). She said she was feeling pain there. I told her to bend her toes, she did. I told her to bend her knee, she did. Now, am confused. If were bones, she will undergone some pains while trying to do what i requested of her or unable to achieve it.

I noticed she had previously had accident on her right leg which was stitched and bulged. The doctor said formm should be procured, her daughter was looking at me. I had to pay 1000 from 1250 left on me (which were 50's).

The doctor was filling the form. He asked "who was the suspect". I told him, i was not a suspect because I myself was a victim of the accident. No way i can be come a suspect. She was just a passenger in my keke. He told me to write my name, phone number and address at the back of the form which i did.

He then asked for N20,000 for registration. The doctor said, the 20k is not bill that what is on the ground was not 50k or 100k. I start to sense a game plan here. The woman was a former patient. They have something in common.

The woman' son had came to meet us at the bone clinic. The children were unable to produce money since they were looking at my face again. I called him outside, that the man said that what we are looking was not 50k or 100k. He was expecting me to pay and i told him i dont have such money to help because i too was a victim of the accident. I was not drinking or under influence of drug. I told him on my street, everyone knows who I am. I dont take alcohol or paraga even every kids knows that. If i am tested, you can find any 1% alcohol. In the process, the doctor locked the gate of the clinic. I was locked inside to pass a night there.

In the morning, i couold nto find the woman kids and the guy who conveyed the keke to the bone clinic becuase they weree with my keys.

I sensed that they might have taken the keke to police station. I left the place to call the owner of the keke since i was on hire purchase.

Fast forward....

In the afternoon they came up with an x-ray that her pelvic was broken. That we need to deposit 450k. Later on the woman kids with their elder sisters said they have begged the doctor that the money has been brought down to 300k.

I am told to bring 150k that the bill will be share to 2. The IPO did not do any investigation of the accident neither i was arrested. All the they were saying was i produced the money or the case will be charged to Court.

To my understanding, there is no way her pelvic could have broken. She would have been holding the vagina side or belly not buttock. On the tenth day of the accident, the doctor touched her on her left tight no sign of her feeling any pains. It look as if they are friend nefore or acquaintance.

The police have not taken any statement from me expect explanation which i made above.

What is my chances, if i opted for court?

I want the house to educate me and let me know my fault and chances of escaping this conspiracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Freelane33(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Front page

CcMynd44
Cc Lalastica
Cc justwise
Cc slawomiir
Cc Seun NG
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by gulfer: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Go yo Court, they have nothing on you...you're a victim yourself angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by allen113: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by drdeath: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zarinad:
TO THE LAWYER IN THE HOUSE AND EVERY CONCERN PARTIES.

It all happen about two weeks ago on 17/8/2022 at about some minutes to 10pm. There was a tipper trying to make a U-turn and my keke was on the right hand side trying to allow the tipper to pass as another tipper was coming from behind. Suddenly, another keke came from behind with speed to zig-zag to beat the trailers. In the process, its side mirror hooked mine own.
In the process to disentangle, my keke fell while another trailer was approaching from behind. People came to our rescue and carried the keke up in order to save us. I came to my senses quickly, i picked my phones but loss fund. The keke that caused the accident escaped, i was told he stopped at the tip of the bridge in front of us thats about 8 to 10 plot to where we had accident.
Out of the three passenger at the back, I remembered, two men and a woman. This woman was coughing from the point of conveying her to where the accident took place.
When were rescued the woman was complaining of her leg. I thought she broke her leg. Another person used my keke to conveying her to hospital while i was in an another keke.

I got to the hospital on time while i was waiting for them. I quickly bought pain reliever from Aboki across the hospital. We went to 2 hospitals and she was rejected since it was bone complaint. We were directed to go to General Hospital.

At the second hospital, she complain of peeing. i carried her to stand she peed before sitting down. Her daughter came to meet us at the accident spot before heading to the hospitals. While we were rejected, they came up with a local bone setter.

On getting to this bone setter, we took her inside. She was placed on bed. She was holding her buttock (Yansh). She said she was feeling pain there. I told her to bend her toes, she did. I told her to bend her knee, she did. Now, am confused. If were bones, she will undergone some pains while trying to do what i requested of her or unable to achieve it.

I noticed she had previously had accident on her right leg which was stitched and bulged. The doctor said formm should be procured, her daughter was looking at me. I had to pay 1000 from 1250 left on me (which were 50's).

The doctor was filling the form. He asked "who was the suspect". I told him, i was not a suspect because I myself was a victim of the accident. No way i can be come a suspect. She was just a passenger in my keke. He told me to write my name, phone number and address at the back of the form which i did.

He then asked for N20,000 for registration. The doctor said, the 20k is not bill that what is on the ground was not 50k or 100k. I start to sense a game plan here. The woman was a former patient. They have something in common.

The woman' son had came to meet us at the bone clinic. The children were unable to produce money since they were looking at my face again. I called him outside, that the man said that what we are looking was not 50k or 100k. He was expecting me to pay and i told him i dont have such money to help because i too was a victim of the accident. I was not drinking or under influence of drug. I told him on my street, everyone knows who I am. I dont take alcohol or paraga even every kids knows that. If i am tested, you can find any 1% alcohol. In the process, the doctor locked the gate of the clinic. I was locked inside to pass a night there.

In the morning, i couold nto find the woman kids and the guy who conveyed the keke to the bone clinic becuase they weree with my keys.

I sensed that they might have taken the keke to police station. I left the place to call the owner of the keke since i was on hire purchase.

Fast forward....

In the afternoon they came up with an x-ray that her pelvic was broken. That we need to deposit 450k. Later on the woman kids with their elder sisters said they have begged the doctor that the money has been brought down to 300k.

I am told to bring 150k that the bill will be share to 2. The IPO did not do any investigation of the accident neither i was arrested. All the they were saying was i produced the money or the case will be charged to Court.

To my understanding, there is no way her pelvic could have broken. She would have been holding the vagina side or belly not buttock. On the tenth day of the accident, the doctor touched her on her left tight no sign of her feeling any pains. It look as if they are friend nefore or acquaintance.

The police have not taken any statement from me expect explanation which i made above.

What is my chances, if i opted for court?

I want the house to educate me and let me know my fault and chances of escaping this conspiracy.
Why are you sulking yourself.
Take her to general hospital near you.
I am a Doctor.You must go and tell the doctor that he should give you a referral letter to Igbobi or any general hospital near you.
He should refer you to the Consultant,Accident and Emergency of any of the institutions you want her to be referred to.
“”#she is alright from my observations.They want to rip you off##
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
drdeath:

I am a Doctor.You must go and tell the doctor that he should give you a referral letter to Igbobi or any general hospital near you.
He should refer you to the Consultant,Accident and Emergency of any of the institutions you want her to be referred to.
Goodluck

Thank you doctor. I am grateful for your time. Pls, if someone had pelvic feature what symptoms could she be experiencing or pain. I discovered from her 2nd leg. The right leg that she previously had a cident on it and the same local doctor must have been the one who treated her. They are the one who knew the doctor and referred themselves to him not me. The one I opted for, they did not go there.

Fast forward to 2nd September.
When I paid the 20k the police instructed to pay then I told them. I couldn't pay the 150k because I had to beg around tomraise the 20k. The son of the woman in questions could not agree with me. He was asking me to pay 150k in the presence of the police man before we call it a day as both parties could not agrees on 150k. I told them I can help, if the Keke is being released I can guarantee 5o assist again. The IPO said he will called in Saturday afternweitting my statement. Today is Monday 5th I have not heard from them yet

Please, if anyone could throw more light on my matter, I will be so grateful so others can learn as well.
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
gulfer:
Go yo Court, they have nothing on you...you're a victim yourself angry angry angry angry

Yes, it is true. On the 2nd.of September,the police (IPO) said they have nothing on me to hold me down.
Accident can occured through 3means as follow -:
1. Mechanical
2. Electrical
3. Human errors

On the human error. I don't drink alcohol or paraga nor drug or smoke. Nothing. They can hold me with but trying to stress me, if I will give in.
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
drdeath:

Goodluck
Based on the part of recommendatio, should I have the police for dlreference letter to be refer to general hospital because the local doctor will not refer me since is their game plan.
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Dollarremix(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na you get conscience pass for Nigeria abi? I pity you.
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 2:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Dollarremix:
Na you get conscience pass for Nigeria abi? I pity you.
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by princemillla(m): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Zarinad:

Based on the part of recommendatio, should I have the police for dlreference letter to be refer to general hospital because the local doctor will not refer me since is their game plan.

I sense this case is still very fresh.

You made a huge mistake by committing yourself to pay 1k form to paying 20k.

I have been privileged to be with about 2 DPO while passing verdict on some cases in their stations. If you are sure of ur stance, don't commit yourself never.

Go back to that police station and insist you want to meet the DPO. An ipo is just an officer in the station. Meet the dpo and insist u want the woman taken to General hospital for intensive investigation into her pelvic fracture. U would see a lot would be reveal thru this means. Do not promise to pay any money furthermore, u doing this means u are admitting to their claim. Good luck
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
princemillla:

I sense this case is still very fresh.

You made a huge mistake by committing yourself to pay 1k form to paying 20k.

I have been privileged to be with about 2 DPO while passing verdict on some cases in their stations. If you are sure of ur stance, don't commit yourself never.

Go back to that police station and insist you want to meet the DPO. An ipo is just an officer in the station. Meet the dpo and insist u want the woman taken to General hospital for intensive investigation into her pelvic fracture. U would see a lot would be reveal thru this means. Do not promise to pay any money furthermore, u doing this means u are admitting to their claim. Good luck
Thanks, it is still fresh. Will be visiting them tomorrow morning �.
Thanks so much.
Re: Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay by Zarinad: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
I thank everyone that have contributed. Will feed you back after my visitation tomorrow.
No contribution is left out
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Robs Bank To Pay Sister’s Cancer Treatment / Jamesbrown SUPER EXCITED As His S*x Tape Went Viral Across Socialmedia Platform / “the Day I Catch You, ...” – Koko Zaria Threatens Actress Adunni Ade And Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.