Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Utility Bill Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Utility Bill Scam (1700 Views)

Wahala�‍♀️�‍♀️: Tenant Arraigned After Assault On Landlady Over Utility Bill / Accident Bill Scam By Keke's Passenger & Police For Driver To Pay / Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utility Bill Scam by nas2click(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
This site utilitybill.ng is a site that claims to help make utility bill payment as third party website. I paid for electricity bill for my sister in portharcourt and they first request my card password as to complete the payment. After the payment complete they said token will be sent. After some minutes no token, no sms, no email. I called the customer support number it wasn't reachable. Tried to reach them via WhatsApp and they kept saying PHEDc platform has been down, I should exercise patience. It’s up to 4 hours and no token. They kept saying the saw thing. Till now no token

How all these people spoil business for people who are trying to run a legitimate business. www.utilitybill.ng is a scam website. Just don't try to pay any utility bill from www.utilitybill.ng they are not real.

This will safe you the stress

Re: Utility Bill Scam by nas2click(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Scam! Scam! Scam!

Don't try to pay any utility bill from utility bill.ng

They you charge your card and not provide you any service
Re: Utility Bill Scam by ayobami692: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Pls av they given u the token u requested? Cos am about to pay them
Re: Utility Bill Scam by peppermint7(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2022
ayobami692:
Pls av they given u the token u requested? Cos am about to pay them
Ona de always jones
Someone is lamenting here and you still want to go on
Abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Utility Bill Scam by Gee64: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Scammers everywhere you go in Naija!
Re: Utility Bill Scam by Derb: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
If I had seen this earlier, I wouldn’t have been scammed too..a broad day light scam

Re: Utility Bill Scam by fafambo: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Why not use buypower.ng, they are legit
Re: Utility Bill Scam by Xenisha: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Hi! If you decide to install solar panels at home, then you should consider finding a good contractor who will do it well. Today there are many companies offering similar services, but one of the best companies at the moment is Solarcity. You can read more about them here https://solarcity.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and you will understand that the company has completed a fairly large number of projects for the installation of solar panels, and has excellent reviews from grateful customers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK / I Killed Her Because She Was Buying Used Clothes For Me! / End Of The Road For 3 'one Chance' Suspects In Abuja *viewer Discretion Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.