Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye (16457 Views)

Buhari, Good Governance Will Silence Social Media By Fredrick Nwabufo / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Anyiamaka: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mumu Enugu man. Tinubu did not even honor the campaign house unveiling.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by ukahrawah: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bros, collect your allocation. It's allowed. We know where the super bulk vote will go to.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by PeterObi4LP: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Ben Nwoye, may the condition APC put Nigerians into befall your entire generation. Why are you guys keep giving Tinubu hope in SS and SE? If they couldn't vote Buhari then is it now things has gone worst they will vote Tinubu?

Affliction shall not rise the second time. Nigerians reject Tinubu and APC
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by aviara: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is a future impossible tense.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu will not get upto 5000 votes in the entire South East.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Deception of the highest order! So the Igbo will abandone thier son and vote for Tinubu? Intrinsically the Igbo are pdp. If they do not go us on PDP I am sure they pick obi . I can bet it with anybody .
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
something is changin in nigeria....

people care about the parties more now....

nigerians voted mostly because of the person in the past....
thats slowly changin now....

obi didnt noticed that before decampin to labour....
obi is playin politics of self....
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by manmade(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good work indeed
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by einsteine(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
So many lies in one statement
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by tsdarkside(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
einsteine:
So many lies in one statement

i will tell you something....people rarely talked about cownunu now in the moment....

many ipobians only mostly talk about ipob the group than over omonadike....
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by lincs25(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Which one is Buhari good work again? Is it Insecurity, nepotism, poverty, naira depreciation, zero employment etc grin
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Canberra55: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Roger3D:
Tinubu will not get the bulk of Igbo votes cos they will go to Peter Obi, but I also hope neither of them wins the elections as they're both bad for Nigeria. Atiku is even much worse
So laidis now, na Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber you want make e win?
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by KADASE: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Alice in Wonderland!
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
He said Tinubu should be allowed to sustain the good works Buhari would leave behind.

I stopped reading when I read the bolded sentence above.

Affliction will not arise a second time

The third time in this situation. Buhari affliction is twice. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Abujason: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Can someone please explain to me why most APC members are so far removed from reality?

How can this man not only say Buhari has done well but in addition Tinubu will get bulk votes from SE to continue from where the biggest dunce, Buhari will stop?

What is he smoking?
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Adegbeye: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
I beg which one be the good work petrol sell 200 kerosine sell 1000 per liter
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Canberra55: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Continue your stupidity…. Nobody care for you. All I know is obi is not competent enough to rule us
Sheybi ur papa competent to rule naija,why e no come out make we vote am na?
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Channel54: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
In your malaria induced dreams.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Temptee101(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In the grave, yes but in Nigeria, capital NO
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Focusmind: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
My cousin said no be only block votes, na stone dust votes join. I don laff tire. grin

But seriously, Tinubu is still the top contender in this election going by Nigeria's voting pattern. Most voters do not vote on ideologies or principles. Most vote based on sentiments, money or any where belle face.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Peters474: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He may be asslicking, but he said the truth.

Tinubu and Shettima are very qualified to replicate the government of Buhari, only that Shettima would see to it that insecurity would be doubled as Tinubu tears down the rest.

I believe Tinubu must be happy with this, not realizing that everyone wants a share of his stolen wealth, and would do and say anything to please him.

Tinubu's candidate couldn't win in Edo and even in his home state Osun, but one deluded fellow believe Igbos, who never make political mistakes would massively vote Tinubu.
Wow......Hmmm. I am impressed.
But you Bleep up Sha.... Pls what do youean by ' igbos who never make political mistake' I guess you might have been overwhelmed by emotions when typing this. For Correction sake and for future sake. Pls the igbos are very parochial in politics and they are very know for parochial mindset in politics. No wonder even though it is supposed to be the turn of the south eastern people, but because of their lack of political strategist they lost overwhelmingly in the two big political parties in Nigeria. Now, you have all found solace in A mushroom party like Labour party and its inepititude leader like Peter Obi.
I will state this here and be very firm. The igbos do not have the political will to become Nigeria president. They are just bunch of confuse, irate and envious set of people. No wonder big political parties have refused to identify with their mediocre candidate. Bunch of ignorant idiots causing mayhem in the nooks and crannies of the world.
If you want to attain the presidency one day, you better start identifying yourself with political strategist and then you can be lectured and governed on how to rule a country.
Set of empty war mongers. Nah only small percentage get sense for Igbo land.
I MEAN THE WHOLE OF IGBOLAND.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Fearyourcreator: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Soso990240:
He said Tinubu will continue the good works of Buhari cheesy.. Baba wan use style demarket Tinubu..lol
The only way to win this election is to tell Nigerians the suffer too much... We will do it and you go dey enjoy ... Lolzzzzz
All Nigeria's problem will be solved within 8years ... Nigerians love lies...
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Soso990240(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

The only way to win this election is to tell Nigerians the suffer too much... We will do it and you go dey enjoy ... Lolzzzzz
All Nigeria's problem will be solved within 8years ... Nigerians love lies...
I dont know what u meant, but i am sure that sensible Nigerians especially the youths have decoded the APC lies and formats.. APC had no plans for Nigerians, they just kept dishing out lies back to back during 2015 campaign.. if not, how can a reasonable person tell another reasonable person that he will make $1 equal to #1 in 1year? Some Northerners even went as far as using Shettima to import Boko Haram to kill Bornu people just to make Goodluck look bad and to enthrone Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Fearyourcreator: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Soso990240:
I dont know what u meant, but i am sure that sensible Nigerians especially the youths have decoded the APC lies and formats.. APC had no plans for Nigerians, they just kept dishing out lies back to back during 2015 campaign.. if not, how can a reasonable person tell another reasonable person that he will make $1 equal to #1 in 1year? Some Northerners even went as far as using Shettima to import Boko Haram to kill Bornu people just to make Goodluck look bad and to enthrone Buhari.
How did you know all these Shettima brought Boko harem?
And again people didn't loud this one dollar to a naira then na...
And lastly someone even said OBI will generate 60kmw of electricity...
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Benoxvals(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amachi said they should be stoned if they don’t perform well..Are u thinking what I’m thinking ??
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Soso990240(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

How did you know all these Shettima brought Boko harem?
And again people didn't loud this one dollar to a naira then na...
And lastly someone even said OBI will generate 60kmw of electricity...
Firstly, Even Goodluck told Shettima that he should tell Nigerians the role he played in the Chibok girls kidnap.
Do you even know that the Principal that the Chibok girls were kidnapped under is now a commissioner in same state she failed? doesnt that give u enough hint?
Do you even know that the principal stopped her children from attending school that day the girls were kidnapped?
Do u know that Goodluck instructed that some schools in some states be closed temporarily including the Chibok school because of the security details received. Other states obeyed, but Shettima refused to close d school, so that he can perfect his plan.
Do you know that the First Lady of Nigeria then invited the Teachers of the school to hear their different narrations and side of their stories, Shettima only allowed the Principal to go for the meeting, that made The first Lady to cry on national television.

I never louded the $1 to #1 because i knew it was lies, i never bought that and i never voted for Buhari.. Btw, Tinubu was the one telling the lies, Buhari was just supporting, now You Tinubu supporters wants to disassociate urselves with Buhari failure.. Was it not Tinubu that said they will pay unemployed Youths 30k per month, bring 24hrs light in 6months, no medical trip abroad, etc.. Tinubu was the one that told the lies.

Lastly, Obi never told u he will generate 60kmw, thank God u said his supporter. Obi is not campaigning on lies and impossible mission... stop the propaganda against him. If you truly hate politics of lies, u are suppose to hate Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Freethinker87: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nwoye biko nu, mere nu Tinubu ebere.

Una go finish this man money and na we for Lagos go suffer am.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by bunminikan(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
If what Buhari is doing now is called good work, then rapture must have taken place already. I think we're in biblical 'great tribulation'
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by BigIyanga: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ben Nwoye is hungry now. He was the factional former APC leader in Enugu. He left US to come and contest gubernatorial election in Naija.. and lost… he’s been a sycophant since then. He lost his law license in US and got debarred by US bar association.He has no other job than praise singing.

https://www.isba.org/barnews/2013/03/18/illinois-supreme-court-disbars-6-suspends-11-latest-

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
One day the youth will rise up to face all this criminals claiming to support all this evil agender of all this corrupt leaders

See this stupid Igbo man looking for small change from tinubu

Don't worry tinubu will still support the good work... Jisike anumpama
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Fearyourcreator: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Soso990240:

Firstly, Even Goodluck told Shettima that he should tell Nigerians the role he played in the Chibok girls kidnap.
Do you even know that the Principal that the Chibok girls were kidnapped under is now a commissioner in same state she failed? doesnt that give u enough hint?
Do you even know that the principal stopped her children from attending school that day the girls were kidnapped?
Do u know that Goodluck instructed that some schools in some states be closed temporarily including the Chibok school because of the security details received. Other states obeyed, but Shettima refused to close d school, so that he can perfect his plan.
Do you know that the First Lady of Nigeria then invited the Teachers of the school to hear their different narrations and side of their stories, Shettima only allowed the Principal to go for the meeting, that made The first Lady to cry on national television.

I never louded the $1 to #1 because i knew it was lies, i never bought that and i never voted for Buhari.. Btw, Tinubu was the one telling the lies, Buhari was just supporting, now You Tinubu supporters wants to disassociate urselves with Buhari failure.. Was it not Tinubu that said they will pay unemployed Youths 30k per month, bring 24hrs light in 6months, no medical trip abroad, etc.. Tinubu was the one that told the lies.

Lastly, Obi never told u he will generate 60kmw, thank God u said his supporter. Obi is not campaigning on lies and impossible mission... stop the propaganda against him. If you truly hate politics of lies, u are suppose to hate Tinubu
Calm down ... Its when things didnt go well you didn't vote Buhari... And those things up there how did you know ? How? Calm down I said one Obi supporter here said it ... Calm down ... Wetin concern me and propaganda ... Calm down ... I dont hate anybody either Obi or Tinubu ... I deal with people well ... Especially yorubas and igbos... Politicians are friends ... Na masses mumu ... And if you think any of this candidate will help this country ... Mr . man I hail you ... Continue sir ... Most things happenings ... Ordinary citizen no know anything... All those you wrote up there you dont know ... You read it somewhere or heard from someone... You dont really know... See Nigeria will get worse with any of them ... Atiku Tinubu or Obi
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by mecuries(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
What bloody good work are you talking about? Look at the country,the inflation. Nigeria is currently a mess and we don't need APC to fix what they broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / Falana Reacts To Buhari's $29.960bn Loan Plan / Osun Governorship Election: Sniffer Dogs Deployed By NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.