Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye (16447 Views)

Buhari, Good Governance Will Silence Social Media By Fredrick Nwabufo / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Amumaigwe: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Cash-out pre season has just begun.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Soso990240(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Calm down ... Its when things didnt go well you didn't vote Buhari... And those things up there how did you know ? How? Calm down I said one Obi supporter here said it ... Calm down ... Wetin concern me and propaganda ... Calm down ... I dont hate anybody either Obi or Tinubu ... I deal with people well ... Especially yorubas and igbos... Politicians are friends ... Na masses mumu ... And if you think any of this candidate will help this country ... Mr . man I hail you ... Continue sir ... Most things happenings ... Ordinary citizen no know anything... All those you wrote up there you dont know ... You read it somewhere or heard from someone... You dont really know... See Nigeria will get worse with any of them ... Atiku Tinubu or Obi
Lets get something clear here.. I never voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Its funny u people think that every yoruba supported Buhari and Tinubu in 2015 and 2019, never.. me and my family rejected Buhari and Tinubu because their campaign were based on lies and propaganda, not on genuine love to fix the country.. both Tinubu and Buhari were and are desperate. I supported Sowore in 2019 and earlier this year, but God forbid i do that again, owing to the fact that his actions clearly says that he is working for Tinubu.
Secondly, i clearly stated facts of things that Happened in Bornu state. which one are u in doubt of? that the Former Principal in now a commissioner or that her kids never attended school on the day of the kidnap? or that Shettima refused to close the schools temporarily as instructed by Goodluck? just say it lets clear it, they are facts and not hear-say.
Yes Politicians are friends, but our next president must be a politicians.
what are we to do then?
We will have to choose the lesser evil. Among the 3 major contenders, we have someone with no questioned source of income, someone with no or less trace of corruption on him.
If we ever make the mistake of voting in APC, then Tinubu will finish us knowing fully well that despite the suffering him and his party men has put us through, we no de learn.
Then if we vote Atiku, you know what it means nah..
I believe u are matured enough to engage in a constructive dialogue/discussion
If at this point you dont know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by harmony75: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
�������� How much you collect to sell Nigeria!?!? It will never work Ijn �
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by omoyeni37: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nigerians never see anything yet if they vote this evil APC party again, make we use our sense for once abeg...
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Tochj(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ben Nwoye is a guy man
He can't even win his family for druggie
He will vote obi.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by patomberekpe(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
But If Tinubu believes this Word from this pathetic Man,then Tinubu himself Is a bigger fool, A 5yrs Old won't believe this Word. Tinubu should know this people all want he's Money, Tinubu Is too Old,not presentable,not fluent in speaking,too Old to run Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by SlavaUkraini: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
This one na Fulani Slave

That is why he blind to the fact that Buhari is a colossal failure.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Vitally123: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Which good works" Hunger,unprecedented insecurity, never before seen hyper inflation, uncontrolled exchange rate. lying and deceits? God forbid BAT Thing. Fresh air please.
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Indispensable85(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
See weeping and wailing from the east. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Umarudeen90s: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Supper story����
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Realdon1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Asiwaju is the only leader who doesn't raise followers......

He raises Leaders!

He will surely win Ebonyi and Imo

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

The nightmare of PDP rejects

Hahahahaha. Joker and comedian
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by jamace(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Continue your stupidity…. Nobody care for you. All I know is obi is not competent enough to rule us
Says an APC urchin. grin
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ben Nwoye said Tinubu will get 'enough votes in the South East "

.... that's all we need

I am BATified
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by obyrich(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He may be asslicking, but he said the truth.

Tinubu and Shettima are very qualified to replicate the government of Buhari, only that Shettima would see to it that insecurity would be doubled as Tinubu tears down the rest.

I believe Tinubu must be happy with this, not realizing that everyone wants a share of his stolen wealth, and would do and say anything to please him.

Tinubu's candidate couldn't win in Edo and even in his home state Osun, but one deluded fellow believe Igbos, who never make political mistakes would massively vote Tinubu.
This same man has strategically placed Tinubu's Billboard in front of his house at independence Layout, Enugu. Same man is contesting APC chairmanship position with Ugo Agballa in Enugu. He desperately needs Tinubu's campaign funds. grin
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by nedekid: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Meenn, naija news can taya persin.
This man, do you think he is mentally balanced? shocked
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by BlackMan6969(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
This headline is an indirect mockery to Tinubu, Shettima & APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by MrPRevailer(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
I thought this was good sarcasm.
The guy was actually being serious grin
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Wwwq: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
How
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by storm001(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
You will all fail in your quest to perpetually enslave Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Whoknowsme: 3:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

May we not ever experience another affliction with APC party. Àmen �
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by walefresh3(m): 3:35am On Sep 01, 2022
To all nigerians....

IN ANYTHING YOU DO

DO NOT VOTE PETER OBI

PETER OBI IS A BIGITED PERSONIFIED

Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by manmade(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu that didn't win in his ancestral home osun state would get bulk of votes in igboland ��
Re: Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye by Tolumis: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Easier said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Will Regain Its Power In 2019 Election – David Mark / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo / Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.