Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Have A Job For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Job For You (798 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Job For A Young School Leaver (SSCE Holder) In Calabar! / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Job For You by Sammybusiness: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Come and start earning in dollars
From the comfort of your home
Join amazon kdp and start publishing
You need to start writing books or even have knowledge about it
We give training for amazon kdp
Visit the website for more
https://samuelnwagod790.systeme.io/e1b6ec65
Re: I Have A Job For You by Sammybusiness: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amazon kdp is easy
People who are ready to put in work
Will see results in no time
I really like my students because they were just sitting at home but now they are buying stuffs worth hundreds of thousands and it seems like is small
Start earning in dollars
Re: I Have A Job For You by Titusolufemi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
I can't find it easy, I am a writer and I do not know where and how to get a book to publish.
I will really appreciate it if you can be of help to me
Re: I Have A Job For You by Sammybusiness: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
You keep wasting opportunities because you are afraid
If you are afraid you can’t make any change

(1) (Reply)

UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal Www.ubagroup.com / I Need Help / Enhance Your Chances Of Getting A Job: Get Certified!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.