Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters (14012 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by kamalbob(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
ghettokid1:
Maverick entertainer and activist, Charles Oputa known as Charly Boy has said that supporters of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu; and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar, are more violent than Obidients.
The activist wrote on his verified Twitter handle

Lol let them continue, no one cares... They already succeeded in bringing him down even before the election. The few people that are contemplating whether they should vote for him or not have now got their doubt cleared. These idiots abi abidients have already done the job for the oppositions lol

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthdeypain:

No oduduwa bloodline will rule this country again. At best he'll be elected in his inconsequential iragbiji. Omo ale!
?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
ghettokid1:
Maverick entertainer and activist, Charles Oputa known as Charly Boy has said that supporters of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu; and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar, are more violent than Obidients.

I remember when obi was governor of Anambra he use to drive himself to office early in the morning
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Morphinne: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
mach7:
Typical Reverse Psychology tactics.

Shebi February elections will come and go. Let's see which cause the Son of Oputa will chase after next.

Peter Obi has been seriously deceived, and is still deceived by those who tell him that there is nothing wrong with his supporters and that it is only his supposed enemies who are pretending to be his supporters to malign his campaign.

One of Peter Obi's earliest supporters was Prof. Remi Sonaiya and she also drew his attention to the toxicity that his supporters were spreading online,.perhaps maybe she too is trying to malign his character. At the end, Peter Obi is free to believe what he chooses to believe.

Time will reveal all things.

The only people I have sympathy for is the Labour Party. At the end of the Obi experiment, I hope their reputation will still be intact.
Humans grin
I’m wowed at the dramatic twist of events. Imagine the people having the gut to call others mannerless ?
Anyone who is alien to Nigerian politics wouldn’t know that this talkative here is only using the reverse psychology tactics on us. So we urchins are now the abusive and mannerless ones after we met their madness with an even greater degree of madness garnished with peppered vawulence. Reno Omokri, who used to be their personal lord and savior is also now an urchin, our God is wonderful indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Can't wait to vote wish this election is today obi would have known he got me
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by ogatboy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Antoeni:
"The Total Number of Voters APC Will Get in February 25 2023 Will Tell Us The Total Number of Mad People We Have in This Country"

Those campaigning for them here are also mad people that need immediate care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by lollybee15(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
That's exactly the fact. Most of these so-called Obidients are impostors from APC and PDP, trying to be discrediting Peter Obi. PO should stop apologising on their behalf. Real Obidients are pleasant people like PO.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Look at a thief, betrayer slowpoke talking?

Charly shit, you have finish th 100million you collected from apc govt baa and yiu are looking for another cash out? You lie oga, your opinion is useless, go to hell with your obi.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Look at a thief, betrayer slowpoke talking?

Charly shit, you have finished the 100million you collected from apc govt duing save Nigeria march baa and you are looking for another cash out? You lie oga, your opinion is useless, go to hell with your obi.

I don't know why only thieves, liars, betrayer, no principle human, people with sinking destiny are the ones associating with obi this is strange.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by FullBlastLight: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Not only well behaved ...we have a good sense of responsibility and very well educated

Oh, wow!

Dis is d 2nd time in lifetime dt I wil ever like & share ur comment, simply because it's no match 2 d salacious drivels u do type all of d time!

Keep it up, dude!
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by PlayerMeji: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
So in spite of the video evidence, you still have the audacity to lie a brazen lie.

You heard the woman abi na man me I hear saying 'WE WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE PEOPLE ARE RUSHING FOR PETER OBI'??

'WE WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE' is it not different from 'PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY RUSHING FOR....'

Oga, you no get eriokan!

Eriokanmi:
I watched it. The woman was right cos they were blocking entrances to disallow people from entering. You saw what happened after the woman had spoken, they let in people and they were rushing in.

My question to you is...were people rushing into the venue or not if you truly watched the video?
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
The Truth is both Apc and Pdp are criminals.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Didi2d(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
This foolish Zombidient is on CRACK cocaine.
You can try but you can't twist reality that is plain to everyone to see.

Everyone knows that labourers are more abusive than other parties. Charleyman is only trying to change the fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Ayodeoba: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Antoeni:
"The Total Number of Voters APC Will Get in February 25 2023 Will Tell Us The Total Number of Mad People We Have in This Country"
a vote for peter obi is a vote for ipob, unknown gunmen,biaffra cannibals
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Abujason: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Minjim:

Peter Obi supporters are know to be propagandist.

So every cultist killed in Rivers is Wike's fault?

Who is The Godfather of NURTW collecting money from all the drivers and all the toll gates in Lagos? Is it not Emi Lokan Tinubu? Has he even opened his mouth to condole the family of the man his people killed or condemn the killing? No! But if a cow is killed anywhere in SW he will run to the North to donate 50 million just like that.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Doyou2019: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
The energy is incomparable...

Meanwhile, don't forget that all APC senators voted against implementation of electronic voting system in the Senate... Why should you vote for them with the same technology they voted against?

Vote wisely oo
Vote OBI-DATTI

You're wise, brother.
You just know a true OBIdient commenter when you see their NL posts.
Intellectual. Deep insight!
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by GodsOwnMan: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
charli gaybriel

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by rowrowland: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
When Obi finally wins, Charly Boy go become the Minister of Youth Affairs grin
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by GodsOwnMan: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
x9ja1960:
Someone said merely saying "vote wisely" na curse for some people �

yes o! vote wisely so you don't waste your vote a dullard who could not even manage 3rd class in philosophy.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Demolakay: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
YorubarLord:
No IPOB bloodline will rule this country no matter how popular, we can't be going from extremist fulanis to extremist yeebows these two power loving tribes are not to be trusted with power ever . Even MKO was widely even more popular than him still his popularity didn't get him the presidency. Let them go rule themselves in their inconsequential landlocked biafuro region

Den tell d powers DAT be, to give Dem deir Biafra. Giv Dem today,nd c if dey will nt leave.

Arindin, Oponu. Àgbàdo nd Cassava eating cretin.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by YorubarLord: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ode eranko. Who told you I'm a tinubu supporter. Daft pig
Demolakay:

Den tell d powers DAT be, to give Dem deir Biafra. Giv Dem today,nd c if dey will nt leave.

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Minjim: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abujason:

Who is The Godfather of NURTW collecting money from all the drivers and all the toll gates in Lagos? Is it not Emi Lokan Tinubu? Has he even opened his mouth to condole the family of the man his people killed or condemn the killing? No! But if a cow is killed anywhere in SW he will run to the North to donate 50 million just like that.

Can't you read?

Was the death NURTW related?
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Eriokanmi: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
So in spite of the video evidence, you still have the audacity to lie a brazen lie.

You heard the woman abi na man me I hear saying 'WE WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE PEOPLE ARE RUSHING FOR PETER OBI'??

'WE WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE' is it not different from 'PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY RUSHING FOR....'

Oga, you no get eriokan!

Listen to me pls...I never said the woman never made that statement. I said I watched the video and the woman was right because people actually rushed in after the doors were let open Truly the woman said they should allow people to to enter to make it look like people were rushing for Obi. Why she had to make that statement knowing fully well that people who were outside were later allowed to rush into the hall, I wouldn't know. In my opinion, she shouldn't have made that statement because it was needless.

Those in the other candidates' camp would take it to mean the opposite because truly people started rushing into the hall the moment she asked that man she called daddy to calm down and allow everyone to enter. The man seemed to be angry due to the manner at which the crowd was being controlled. He wanted orderliness but the opposite happened. That statement made by her was needless and unnecessary and that's why Obi himself asked supporter to not take the love for him too far. Such cases would always happen.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Demolakay: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
YorubarLord:
Ode eranko. Who told you I'm a tinubu supporter. Daft pig

Ur nt a Tinubu supporter,bt ur Atiku supporter. Wat is d difference? k'ilẹ fa nu ẹjẹ? Arindin!
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Eriokanmi: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur nt a Tinubu supporter,bt ur Atiku supporter. Wat is d difference? k'ilẹ fa nu ẹjẹ? Arindin!

Lol. Dakun dabo, jęka support obi broda mi. I'm yoruba too but the crop of the politicians we have won't take us anywhere. They're not for you and i . Even here in lagos, go to our general hospitals, nothing dey dia. Ariwo la kan gbo heeee. Ariwo dę koni music. I don't want us to regret again. My vote for Buhari in 2015 was a total waste. No to apc again, forget tinubu is running under same party.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Vitally123: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
ghettokid1:

PLEASE tell them. When other parties badmouth, use fake reports and deadly Propaganda against Obi and Obidients, it's okay. But when Obidients reply to their antics, they should be crucified. E go clear their eyes.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by PlayerMeji: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
What happened was, they blocked the entrance for people to come in so that a small crowd would gather around Obi, then they will now use the crowd as a form of gaslight to project what wasnt actually happening.

Meaning by the time they will open the door , people would be forcing their ways in, then the promoters would say it was because of Obi. That peoplr so much love Peter Obi and they were rushing to come meet with him, when in reality none of such ever happened!

Eriokanmi:
Listen to me pls...I never said the woman never made that statement. I said I watched the video and the woman was right because people actually rushed in after the doors were let open Truly the woman said they should allow people to to enter to make it look like people were rushing for Obi. Why she had to make that statement knowing fully well that people who were outside were later allowed to rush into the hall, I wouldn't know. In my opinion, she shouldn't have made that statement because it was needless.

Those in the other candidates' camp would take it to mean the opposite because truly people started rushing into the hall the moment she asked that man she called daddy to calm down and allow everyone to enter. The man seemed to be angry due to the manner at which the crowd was being controlled. He wanted orderliness but the opposite happened. That statement made by her was needless and unnecessary and that's why Obi himself asked supporter to not take the love for him too far. Such cases would always happen.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by PlayerMeji: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
My brother,

Jeka dibo fun Tinubu! Ki she nipa ti Ilu ti a ti wa sugbon nipa ti eniti o le gba orile-ede yi kuro ninu iyaa.

APC ko ni a fe dibo fun lote yi, Tinubu nii! Nitoripe Tinubu nikan ni o ni iwa oselu ninu gbogbo awon to lo fun idije yi.

Buhari gan fun arare mope ti Tinubu bade be, o ma se gbogbo nkan ti ohun o le se ni Nigeria bi gbogbo awon Fulani ti Buhari ko le bawi, Tinubu ma ranju mon won!

Eje ka fi owo sowopo kia dibo fun!

Eriokanmi:
Lol. Dakun dabo, jęka support obi broda mi. I'm yoruba too but the crop of the politicians we have won't take us anywhere. They're not for you and i . Even here in lagos, go to our general hospitals, nothing dey dia. Ariwo la kan gbo heeee. Ariwo dę koni music. I don't want us to regret again. My vote for Buhari in 2015 was a total waste. No to apc again, forget tinubu is running under same party.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by PlayerMeji: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oga, demola!

Shey they themselves say they are not part of this nation! Now election don reach you say they should make you the presido!

No be juju be dat? grin

Demolakay:

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
What happened was, they blocked the entrance for people to come in so that a small crowd would gather around Obi, then they will now use the crowd as a form of gaslight to project what wasnt actually happening.

Meaning by the time they will open the door , people would be forcing their ways in, then the promoters would say it was because of Obi. That peoplr so much love Peter Obi and they were rushing to come meet with him, when in reality none of such ever happened!

I don't think that was the motive. I heard someone say, the backlogs had been cleared and the woman asked him...what did you say and man repeated himself. She now said ok.

So, If what you said was the reason, why say...backlogs had been cleared? Truthfully, people weren't allowed entry cos at a go and that led to the backlogs outside. Did you hear the woman say they don't want people to start remembering that they kept them [the crowd] waiting? I only fault where she said we want people to look like they're rushing for obi. She took it too far. The man in charge of crowd control didn't like the way people were trooping in and that's thr point. He wanted orderliness and that's why he was protesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari / SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.