Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters (13997 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by PlayerMeji: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
So with all the education that you have, this is what you can use it for? So to you, Tinubu is the one collecting money from NURTW in Lagos and all the toll gates in Lagos? You have indeed wasted your old boy's money paid on your school fees.

If you can not decipher who collects money from NURTW and that the toll gates are public/private owned, then I think you need to return to school then!

Continue your gaslighting techniques, but let me remind you...WE ARE WISER NOW...

What happened to Awolowo back then that they spread uncontrollable rumors about him will not happen again to our boy, TINUBU..

We would not fold our arms and watch you spread unconfirmed rumors! Yeye dey form Abuja pikin!

Abujason:

Who is The Godfather of NURTW collecting money from all the drivers and all the toll gates in Lagos? Is it not Emi Lokan Tinubu? Has he even opened his mouth to condole the family of the man his people killed or condemn the killing? No! But if a cow is killed anywhere in SW he will run to the North to donate 50 million just like that.

Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
post=116224284:
Here you have it........ wink
Rumours are spread by fools and believed by zombies
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by PlayerMeji: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Brother, you see the difference now...

You sound like you are Yoruba and see how you are defending your candidate with information and yet not an iota of abuse has enamated from your corner to mine, neither has any from me to you..

But check out these people, to them it 's all about abuses and all...

Well, if you dont think the motive was to misdirect people to think Obi was enjoying some uncommon goodwill, then I leave you to your conscience.

Let's market our principals with love!

Eriokanmi:
I don't think that was the motive. I heard someone say, the backlogs had been cleared and the woman asked him...what did you say and man repeated himself. She now said ok.

So, If what you said was the reason, why say...backlogs had been cleared? Truthfully, people weren't allowed entry cos at a go and that led to the backlogs outside. Did you hear the woman say they don't want people to start remembering that they kept them [the crowd] waiting? I only fault where she said we want people to look like they're rushing for obi. She took it too far. The man in charge of crowd control didn't like the way people were trooping in and that's thr point. He wanted orderliness and that's why he was protesting.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Playermayweda(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
mach7:
Typical Reverse Psychology tactics.

Shebi February elections will come and go. Let's see which cause the Son of Oputa will chase after next.

Peter Obi has been seriously deceived, and is still deceived by those who tell him that there is nothing wrong with his supporters and that it is only his supposed enemies who are pretending to be his supporters to malign his campaign.

One of Peter Obi's earliest supporters was Prof. Remi Sonaiya and she also drew his attention to the toxicity that his supporters were spreading online,.perhaps maybe she too is trying to malign his character. At the end, Peter Obi is free to believe what he chooses to believe.

Time will reveal all things.

The only people I have sympathy for is the Labour Party. At the end of the Obi experiment, I hope their reputation will still be intact.

All this long epistle and big words just to explain your stupidity. Wrote an essay and made no sense. Go back to eating your agbado and corn.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by mach7(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Playermayweda:

All this long epistle and big words just to explain your stupidity. Wrote an essay and made no sense. Go back to eating your agbado and corn.
Since I ''stupidly" wrote a long epistle with big words, why don't you intelligently counter it with a summarised epistle using simple words?

For your information, Agbado is the Yoruba word for Corn. I leave you to your own devices.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Demolakay: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, demola!

Shey they themselves say they are not part of this nation! Now election don reach you say they should make you the presido!

No be juju be dat? grin

Dey said dey are nt part of Nigeria, because d Nigerian system neglected Dem. isn't it?
D nation shld let Dem go nw! If we know we dnt want Dem,why nt let Dem go.

Now dey av one of deer own aspiring for d post,nd garnering nationwide acceptability, nd dey felt dey shld give it a chance. Is dere anything bad Abt DAT?

It is d greediness of both d Hausa's nd Yoruba's dat will eventually disintegrate dis country. Fair nd square,it's d turn of d Igbo's

D igbo's has nt done a tenth of wat d Hausa's has done wit Boko Haram in d last 15 years.Yet dey placate dem wit d presidency in 2015. Till today we are still suffering from d menace. Yet it's ipob dat wants to destroy Nigeria, but Boko Haram isn't.

Our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens! Until we do d right tin, Nigeria will remain a mess.
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by Demolakay: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Dakun dabo, jęka support obi broda mi. I'm yoruba too but the crop of the politicians we have won't take us anywhere. They're not for you and i . Even here in lagos, go to our general hospitals, nothing dey dia. Ariwo la kan gbo heeee. Ariwo dę koni music. I don't want us to regret again. My vote for Buhari in 2015 was a total waste. No to apc again, forget tinubu is running under same party.

God bless u. U are vry right. Our politicians cannot take us anywhere, bt bro, we cannot import leaders from Jupiter NW,or anoda country. All we av to do, is look for d lesser evil among Dem, den we start showing dat we av d power. By so doing, our politicians will start doing d right tin.

Lyk i use to say on dis forum, am nt supporting Obi for anything, bt for justice nd equity sake. D igbo's deserve to get d presidency too.

Secondly d two political parties APC ND PDP has failed us. Soo we should try a new alternative.

Thirdly d candidates both parties are bringing up, u dnt need a soothsayer to tell u dat dey dnt fancy us. How can we just finish eight years of a certain Buhari, nd we jump to anoda Tinubu ND Atiku?

And I salute ur sincerity. For saying d truth concerning Lagos.
D state is all noise, no substance, bt some minions paint a picture of paradise.

I pray Nigeria gets it right...
Re: Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters by bewla(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
The energy is incomparable...

Meanwhile, don't forget that all APC senators voted against implementation of electronic voting system in the Senate... Why should you vote for them with the same technology they voted against?

Vote wisely oo
Vote OBI-DATTI
Am sure if you are not supporting obi you would have ask

How can you be in London and before one can say obi is in Germany

How on earth can that be

Just o b I and is in Germany

Like you say give me a second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Technical Hitch Disrupting Buhari's Speech At UN Event Is Fake News- Garba Shehu / Why Are Ghanians Not Protesting Over A Similar Increase In Their Pump Price: / SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.