Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp (14354 Views)

PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by ArewaNorth: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, has said all those calling for his resignation are children that were not around when the party was formed.

The camp of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has given Ayu’s resignation as one of the conditions that has to be fulfilled to resolve the post-presidential primaries crisis rocking the opposition party.

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar had defeated Wike in the presidential primaries of the party. Although Atiku was asked to consider Wike as running mate, he had settled for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta, to the dismay of the Rivers governor and his supporters.

Wike’s supporters have argued that it is unfair for the party’s chairman and its presidential flagbearer to hail from the same region.

But speaking in an interview with BBC Hausa Service, Ayu said those calling for his resignation were nowhere to be found when they struggled to form the party.

Ayu added that he was not bothered by the call for his resignation.

“I was voted as PDP Chairman for a four-year tenure and I’m yet to complete a year. Atiku’s victory doesn’t affect the Chairman’s position. I won my election based on our party’s constitution.”

“I didn’t commit any offense I’m only reforming the party so I’m not bothered with all the noises. I know I’m doing my work and I didn’t steal any money so I see no reason for all these talks. When we started PDP, these children were not around. They are children who do not know why we formed the party. We will not allow any individual to destabilize our party,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/those-calling-for-my-resignation-are-kids-ayu-bombs-wikes-camp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by GardenOfGod(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okay...
A house divided can not stand.

Meanwhile Tinubu and Atiku packaged Buhari for Nigerians in 2015.

Vote all of them OUT!!!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by godofuck231: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Then why collect his money ,old fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Tolumis: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
The Long awaited Reply

5 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Laggafin: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
The battle line has been drawn.. wike must go for the kill now or he sinks perpetually

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by fergie001: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everybody come oooooo

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Asgard73: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice one

Call their bluff let Wike do his worst with his fellow fools

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Apexmoh: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ayo has started singing his own "as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us". Wike thought he has monopoly of vawulence.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Confused set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Asgard73: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Enough of the foolish front and back...

Ayu has confirm a pure blood of his fathers .. who be Wike and what’s his worth?

Will he worth same in the next 9 months ?

Atiku has been patient enough ..

Plus Wike minus his fellow idiots ...

PDP SHIP HAS SAILED .
ANY HUMAN CAN ALIGN OR GET THE FVXK OFF!

Power to the people

Who be Wike and where did he derive his power aside being a governor ..

Ogboni nondey work for party and elections .. Obasanjo for don be third time Nigeria president without qualms

Kids keep making noise .. out of ignorant

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Jking20(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Served them right.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by SensualMan1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol. Aboki u must resign from that position oo grin

Atiku is ready to re-sacrifice even his dead parents to please Wike not to talk of common you cheesy

Iyorcha Ayu u must resign.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by castrokins(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
This Is The Problem With Nigeria.

You Agreed To Step Aside If PDP Produced Northern Presidential Candidate.

Now Those Calling You To Keep That Deal Are Kids?

I Cannot Count The Agreements FG Have Signed With ASUU And Other University-based Unions, Only To Turn Around And Renege On All.

7 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everyone to his own camp. What do I know?
Get your business a logo that sells it effortlessly. Check my signature for an irresistible offer.
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by YoungLionken(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wike is nothing short of a child undecided..

The said chairman is duly elected and therefore, authorized to take charge as the party chairman..

The same people should pressure Wike to resign as governor of Rivers state undecided..

Wike will not go far with this, he's a little relevant now because of 2023, after that, Dino Melaye, Fayose would be better considered...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by slivertongue: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ayu calm down oo. Don't worsening the matter.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by ipobarecriminals: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
cool very GOOD grin grin grin grin grin

WIKE to dance to BUGA grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Umsworld: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
mad ooo grin

When we started PDP, these children were not around. They are children who do not know why we formed the party. We will not allow any individual to destabilize our party,” he said.

Omo Wike go commission bridge tomorrow

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by NotBeenPaid: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022

The masses are at the receiving end but they're too gullible to understand that.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by mbahdi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by mystery22: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Aka southern pdp are kids
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Akinsete19(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Idiots
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by frog12: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
I feel bad for this MAN. the NORTHERN games just trap am like sardine. na him go suffer because of them.

4 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by GamalNasser: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Behave yourself and resign , it's the right thing to do ..As you formed the party where were you from 2015 till now that Wilke kept it afloat ? Besides if your really love the party Yiu should resign so someone from the south can be chairman

9 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by ipobarecriminals: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
cool allow them to KILL themselves coolwink
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Adekdammy: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
For balancing and not because of wike, Ayu must resign.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by ibekwe97: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
How can PDP Presidential candidate come from North and PDP Chairman will also come from North, PDP will collapse soon. Atiku is desperate i don't know why

3 Likes

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chai!! See finishing!! I know Wicked Wike will surely reply.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by ipobarecriminals: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin hope baba Ayu won't change story say dey misquoted him
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by iHateFraudsters: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Is it in the constitution or not?
Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by Minjim: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
“I was voted as PDP Chairman for a four-year tenure and I’m yet to complete a year. Atiku’s victory doesn’t affect the Chairman’s position. I won my election based on our party’s constitution.”

Everyone from the South in PDP had better support Wike to win this fight.
The North has scammed the South in PDP if Ayu gets away with this.

Certainly, there is no honour among thieves

Ayu here is your receipt

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp by ogub(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Confusion in the enemies camp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Vies With China Over Tomato Market / Nnamdi Kanu: Umahi Will Pay For Brutalisation Of IPOB Members In Ebonyi / National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.