Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years (31507 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by meobizy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
I never cared for his dating life. This news is irrelevant.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by 007Marvel(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Suspect33:
Black man and his black mentality, thinking marriage and having children is the all and all to life.. in my 20+ years on earth, I've seen more happily single men that I've seen happily married men.

It's mentality like yours that's keeping Nigeria the way it is (over populated with declining resources), idiots having children they can't care for because they've been conditioned to think they are incomplete or irresponsible without it.

Oh shut that junkyard of a mouth! If his dad didn't screw a woman would he have existed? Desperation to sound woke made you a clown after all. Who said anything about marriage!

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Farfalla(f): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
nenyewrites:

Bey is an African woman, bearing it all. She's like Jada Pinkett.

Bey is like Jada Pinkett?

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Ray07(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
This man don vow for him life say e no wan marry. cheesy
Na to follow women up and down as girlfriend. wink
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
I think that was the dude smells commitment.the relationship go end of pause
The guy fear altar
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by mariahAngel(f): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Farfalla:

Oh my god! grin grin
That meme! So apt! grin

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Fearyourcreator: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

You don’t have respect for any vows. You guys only stay together while fcking around and claiming polygamous in nature. A lot of you Nigerian men (especially) sleep around with 200L girls, while your virtuous wife is at home in bongo shorts, pursuing your 3yrs old son to drink custard. That is no RESPECT FOR VOWS.

Some of your wives knack outside and bring home foreign bodies.

Remove stigmatisation and lack of funds, Nigerian women would be dumping you guys at the drop of a hat.

Respect indeed!
Yinmu
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by FuckDModz: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

You don’t have respect for any vows. You guys only stay together while fcking around and claiming polygamous in nature. A lot of you Nigerian men (especially) sleep around with 200L girls, while your virtuous wife is at home in bongo shorts, pursuing your 3yrs old son to drink custard. That is no RESPECT FOR VOWS.

Remove stigmatisation and lack of funds, Nigerian women would be dumping you guys at the drop of a hat.

Respect indeed!

A man is as faithful as his options.

A woman? Lol... Na mumu dey fok old woman.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by JayCynic(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

Respect indeed!

Remove Konji and child bearing, Nigerian men wouldn’t even be looking at y’all twice.

If you think Nigerian men care about women either, you’re kidding yourself. When the innovation of artificial wombs are substantiated, women would be totally worthless to men, especially to the ones that can afford it. Why do you think rich men from the Davidos to LDC are treating y’all like disposable plates?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by SouthSouth1914: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

Respect indeed!

How many Nigerian women can comfortably fend for themselves?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by edosignature(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Relationshwith benefits.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
JayCynic:

Remove Konji and child bearing, Nigerian men wouldn’t even be looking at y’all twice.

If you think Nigerian men care about women either, you’re kidding yourself. When the innovation of artificial wombs are substantiated, women would be totally worthless to men, especially to the ones that can afford it. Why do you think rich men from the Davidos to LDC are treating y’all like disposable plates?

That is fine actually.

Now can you say it without crying? smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Goodman247: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

Respect indeed!
yea that part of stigmatisation is why they endure thier marriage because of society and lack of funds because most Nigerian women depend on men, oyibo dt pretend, if it is not working, then everybody goes his separate ways
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by pargelenis(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Leo no wan any pikins?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by PremiumTech: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

Respect indeed!

You sounded so bitter. What happened to you?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
PremiumTech:

You sounded so bitter. What happened to you?

Why is it bitterness when a woman says the same thing y’all say everyday?

I mean, Nigerian men put it to us that they are perpetually for the streets. So?

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Celebrity marriages don't last everywhere in the world.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Here comes our own version!

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Lugianostar(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
They is so much negligence in marriage that make one sick and tired
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by engrchykae(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lionstep:
Ok......love no favor titanic again too....I talk am Say love don die since.
he is correcting his mistakes in the Titanic
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Lionstep: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
engrchykae:
he is correcting his mistakes in the Titanic

Better for him
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by ak22(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Because they can't practice the religion they brought to us
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Farfalla:

I myself shock!
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by bukatyne(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
I am sure he is searching for a 20yr old that fits soon.

Beht with all this trend analysis, younger girls still date him & give their youth to him?

His selling point must be on point!

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by emmaodet: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

Respect indeed!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Maliqcious: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

You don’t have respect for any vows. You guys only stay together while fcking around and claiming polygamous in nature. A lot of you Nigerian men (especially) sleep around with 200L girls, while your virtuous wife is at home in bongo shorts, pursuing your 3yrs old son to drink custard. That is no RESPECT FOR VOWS. Call police na

Respect indeed!
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by dahmie2013: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
This news makes me happy. He should marry me instead.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Wizmj4real(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Congratulations to them.

Respect indeed!

Generally speaking on behalf of my G slomair and bugyman I will poco you if u don't respect gbola

Was your father sleeping around too?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by JayCynic(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

That is fine actually.

Now can you say it without crying? smiley

In other words, “I do not have a logical rebuttal, so I’ll have to resort to some really dumb ad hominem to make myself feel better” grin
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2022
JayCynic:

In other words, “I do not have a logical rebuttal, so I’ll have to resort to some really dumb ad hominem to make myself feel better” grin

What rebuttal are you expecting? You are expecting a rebuttal because you get high off women arguing on your no-marriage stand with you. Sadly, you picked on the wrong one.

E say na logical rebuttal. Make me and you come dey do chochoco because you no wan marry? Say you be who na? You think so highly of yourself sha. Lol cheesy

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by JayCynic(m): 3:56am On Sep 01, 2022
pocohantas:

What rebuttal are you expecting? You are expecting a rebuttal because you get high off women arguing on your no-marriage stand with you. Sadly, you picked on the wrong one.

E say na logical rebuttal. Make me and you come dey do chochoco because you no wan marry? Say you be who na? You think so highly of yourself sha. Lol cheesy

I was expecting a logical rebuttal because I made a logical response to your initial comment and if you didn’t have any logical response, you could have just moved the Bleep on instead of making a really unsound, uninformed and unfounded extra remark like “now say that without crying” which in my opinion does not make any sense whatsoever and doesn’t relate in any way to my statement.

It seems you have a challenge responding to logical statements without making illogical personal assumptions about the person you’re responding to.

First you assumed I was crying because I made a response to your statement, and now this.

1) I don’t get high off arguing with women, atleast not dumb women.
2) I don’t have a no-marriage stand.
3) I don’t think highly of myself.

Three illogical assumptions in one statement, I doubt you could afford having an E in any Further Mathematics class.

Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / Photos From Daddy Showkey's Coronation As The 'ajaguna Of Yakoyo Land'