Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) (32618 Views)

I Can Comfortably Buy Any Man And Control Him Anyhow - Nkechi Blessing Sunday / Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by ufotunang: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buy a man with the money your sugar daddies normally gives to you after giving them doggy style in the other room... nawaoooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427419/can-comfortably-buy-man-put-house-nkechi-blessing-video/

Yes, she can buy those lazy arse men, those brainless children on naira land and online almajiri
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by ufotunang: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
If it's not men and sugar daddies that gives you money can you even have.money sef
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Charly500(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kayode3747:
am sorry am just choked, your reaction and response to his accusation make me want to believe his saying the truth.am sorry again.
He saying all manners of lie , we have them on facebook , they go to people's profile just to get information & start trolling them , he thought I will fall for his cheap lies , that's why I told him to post it , if I should open my mouth and swear for such individual his life will never remain the same , it is my own he will use to the first & last , never in his life will he troll anybody , he's just a blackmailer. He is actually making me to get stronger , I will face my fears.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Konjiboii: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Run girls now feel like they rule the world.

Imagine say true true women rule the world omo men go hear am. Heartless creatures

Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
oke2018:
Just see has lies full your mouth , say I Bleep you , no be me you go use dey get cheap attention for here , I no resemble your useless sisters wey dey Bleep around.
ok o. Oya watch out
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
oke2018:
Just see has lies full your mouth , say I Bleep you , no be me you go use dey get cheap attention for here , I no resemble your useless sisters wey dey Bleep around.
you mumu ashawo When your juice dey smell anyhow, I nor go do those kind things again. I don matured pas who dey post nudes, I go p.m you show you your ugly nudes make you confam
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
ok o. Oya watch out
If you no post am you be bastard , you type will go to people profile to check their information & start blackmailing them , you actually thought I will fall for your cheap blackmail , many people here have been complaining of your cheap blackmails . You can't use that to get me ,if you like go download nudes put my pix wey u get from my profile , na ur cup of tea , if I ever answer this night again I be fool.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who is she?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Quicksilver14: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Olabode211: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
your parent go regret giving birth to you oo if you continue like this..how on earth will someone said he/she does nt like marriage?even ordinary babymama you no pray for..
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Oqw1: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
This one should shut up once and let social media rest
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by dannyspeejay(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cheap Men Dey
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by NaBanga: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
omozu1:
You can buy a man.
You can't buy a husband

Real Warri Pikin, Janemena, Mercy Johnson, Funke (until recently) keep "husbands" sitting down for house. Funke threw hers out once she was tired. When a man does not carry his weight as a provider, he can be bought. undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Enumerator(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Me tòo don't

Marriage institution don loose hin relevance na why hookup don take over lol
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised
When a man earns money he dreams of giving his wife the best but when a woman earns money she feels she doesn't need a man and she becomes so arrogant

But to be sincere what is all these African mentality that it is a most to marry....me I don't like marriage sha...
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by LilCfour: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Las las na Love Machine we go later discover you with
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Passionate1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Different day, same dumb bitch!

Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by ba2remagaji: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427419/can-comfortably-buy-man-put-house-nkechi-blessing-video/

This is very hilarious, especially the last sentence.

Humans are not angry when Injustice is done; they are angry it is done to them. grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Boladdsox(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
������
Ritualist! Buy a man, Kwa?
Aunty abeg how much then dey sell and where?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by amakanancy(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
You can only get a boy not a man
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Charx122: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
envoymedia:

You can only dream about it.,As much as your tiny mind think money answers your quest of having a personal mugu (Puppet) for
Life even Jazz sef dey fade.. Make I no drop my load on this Chikala.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by emy9(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2022
oke2018:
If you no post am you be bastard , you type will go to people profile to check their information & start blackmailing them , you actually thought I will fall for your cheap blackmail , many people here have been complaining of your cheap blackmails . You can't use that to get me ,if you like go download nudes put my pix wey u get from my profile , na ur cup of tea , if I ever answer this night again I be fool.

Please ignore that kid.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Kizzyshana1206(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Old woman
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Is this a BDSM thing she's on about?

She has no game if she can only get that with money.
These things come easy to women. It's not an accomplishment... I guess that's why she wants to use money.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by gfelo(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2022
I don't know if u were born out of wedlock, but u know how most of these children born out of wedlock and raised by single parent do behave, there is this kind of partnership in marriage of raising children that any type of life u want to practice can't give, blive me.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised
When a man earns money he dreams of giving his wife the best but when a woman earns money she feels she doesn't need a man and she becomes so arrogant

But to be sincere what is all these African mentality that it is a most to marry....me I don't like marriage sha...
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by gfelo(m): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes of course u can buy a man, but he will use ur money and be chasing other girls younger and beautiful than you.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by capote4all: 3:37am On Sep 01, 2022
See person. Una don start again. Make you start to display your account for help when e cast o.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by Patriotsleague: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Mad olosho.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) by caye(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Exactly, she can buy a SIMP or a BOY not a MAN. Because there is no MAN whether white or black that would agree to such degrading status even from the Queen of England talk more of a mere Nkechi who doesn't even know her father surname

shAVAGE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Timaya Dancing With His Son, Emmanuel, Is So Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.