Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Payday Africa: Mobile Financial Banking App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payday Africa: Mobile Financial Banking App (570 Views)

PAYDAY Africa Review: Please Drop Your Bad Experience With This Remittances App / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payday Africa: Mobile Financial Banking App by ObinnaEmmanuel: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Payday is a financial technology company established by Favour Ori, a Nigerian software entrepreneur.
The company offers a mobile app that enables swift international payments and transfers which is great for businesspeople.

It offers a wide variety of convenient financial services to the African market.
These include people in the African diaspora by providing them with a clean, user-friendly interface to send remittances back home. Virtual cards are also available to request on the platform, which can be very beneficial for those who doing online transactions.
Paying for utilities like water, electricity and other bills is easy to do with the app.

In addition to that, it also offers low-cost loans based on your wages or income-level.

The app is available to download on Google Play for Android and the Apple App Store for iOS. If you want to learn more, see here.
Re: Payday Africa: Mobile Financial Banking App by anngrant: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Everybody is concerned about the market going down but refusing to take advantage of it. The best decision I ever made in my life was investing in the crypto market. Trust me guys, it really pays a lot! �
Re: Payday Africa: Mobile Financial Banking App by ObinnaEmmanuel: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
anngrant:
Everybody is concerned about the market going down but refusing to take advantage of it. The best decision I ever made in my life was investing in the crypto market. Trust me guys, it really pays a lot! �

Lol, the cryptocurrency market is still falling. Investing in crypto is speculation with large risks, you should tell people that so they will be fully informed before they choose to join you. [url="https://www.tokwiki.com/lmpeople-external-login-portal-benefit-requirement/"].[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Tipping Bucket For Sale / Morison Season's Cash Giveaway Promo Is Here!!! / G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.