Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria (565 Views)

Ebeano Supermarket In Abuja Is On Fire (Video) / The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
This bank is the worst, they have about six ATMs outside the hall and all are almost never working or there's always no money. 4pm they've locked the bank and won't allow you get your money. Fingerprints too hardly work!

What is going on in this Country? You can see more than thirty people at the ATMs at a time all standing and waiting. Inside the Bank is understaffed, you can wait in line for hours for your turn.

Is this how they want to phace out the old currencies? You have to pray, hope and anticipation just to get your own money, under hot sun?

You can imagine outside a Bank oh, there are POS stands, Which kind thing be this?! Maybe it's left to close the accounts with them.

1 Like

Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
That's APC's legacy. These people can explain further @Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556

2 Likes

Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Machinegun91(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
How much do you even have in your account?

Stop making noise here
Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
I am approaching 2 hours now and still can't access money and I need to withdraw to go back to where I am coming from.

This country is gone. The insensitivity of the average Nigerian is demonic, service provision is the worst cos we don't give a hoot about outstanding performance. There's something called the ripple effect, it affects us all. A woman has to give someone 1k to go, even she can't withdraw what she came for.

I pity the future.
Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
I foresee a future in Nigeria soon where people will stop taking there money to the banks, soon the banks will loose more than 50% of all customers. Banks will go back to the times where they go out in the hot sun and stay out late at night just to register customers.
They will go back to when they do promos and giveaways to customers.

More people will go into online scam than has ever been seen, even banks websites will suffer from scammers and Brute Attacks.
But before then, one year from now about 20% of people will stop banking there money. Your money will be more save and accessible in your secret save(s) than with Banks.

I have keen eyes for observations and analysis, I know people, I know Nigerians, I know the system. We'll see soon enough!!

Let me trek to my destination.
Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Hopez456(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
That branch is actually understaffed, i recently had a complain of over ₦3000 deducted from my account. I went to the bank early enough, i was shocked with the Mammoth crowd i met waiting to resolve one complain or the other, seeing this, i left and couldn't even complain.
Their ATMs are most times unable to dispense, leaving customers stranded.
Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hopez456:
That branch is actually understaffed, i recently had a complain of over ₦3000 deducted from my account. I went to the bank early enough, i was shocked with the Mammoth crowd i met waiting to resolve one complain or the other, seeing this, i left and couldn't even complain.
Their ATMs are most times unable to dispense, leaving customers stranded.
GT banks used to have the best service and customer care, over the years as the customer base grew they become proud, insensitive and lost the one major attraction they had. Na to leave them remain.
Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Hopez456(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

GT banks used to have the best service and customer care, over the years as the customer base grew they become proud, insensitive and lost the one major attraction they had. Na to leave them remain.
Seriously, they're fast losing the attraction.

1 Like

Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by lordm(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Is that why you called them worst bank. If I mention a bank and its branch in ph.
Re: G.T. Bank Apo (A.P.), Abuja Is The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Nbote(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Machinegun91:
How much do you even have in your account?

Stop making noise here

Even if na 1kobo him get for the account na Ur own What is wrong with some of you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes: No More Legal Tender In Nigeria – CBN Declares / How To Self Publish On Amazon Kdp / Neatly Used Bakery Equipments For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.