Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos (21616 Views)

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) / Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Lanrelagboi: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc ("Julius Berger"wink, on February 14, 2022, had announced to the Market that the pioneer cashew processing plant located in Epe, Lagos State, Julius Berger’s first Agro-processing activity, Cashew processing, which shall form the cornerstone of Julius Berger’s diversification activities, and in particular in the Agro-sector, would be commissioned in the Second Quarter of the financial year 2022.

Julius Berger is pleased and indeed excited to announce to the market that the official launch ceremony of the cashew processing plant would be on September 10, 2022.

Julius Berger reiterates that our diversification direction would support the continued success of the Julius Berger Group in the future and align with the strategic objectives of the Government to stimulate value creation in Nigeria.

We trust that the Market would accept and react favourably to the information given above
https://proshare.co/articles/julius-berger-nigeria-plc-to-officially-launch-cashew-processing-plant-on-september-10-2022?menu=Market&classification=Read&category=Commodities

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by pitobimandat: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice one

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Lanrelagboi: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
According to reports, they have already started production and employed thousands of Nigerians in Lagos

Yea that's true infact they've started operation 2 months ago. I think they just want to officially launch it. Thousands of people have already been employed.
https://twitter.com/vickazfarm/status/1565048676925554692?t=EBo2GtxYxXGYcJE6JggzlA&s=19

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Going to make a great fortune!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by OnlySmartHustler(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Right way to go..
employment/production opportunity has been created.. Development will soon set in.
This kind of development should be brought to other less populated states to bring all round development in the country.. Lagos herself is crowded and needs space.

26 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Massiveglory: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
I hope urchins will not link it to tinubu. Do not be shocked to hear urchins say tinubu used Julius beger to bring cashew plant in lagos.
Fake news is their way of living.

34 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by rusher14: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Eko o no baje.

Eko adigo mma.

17 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Lubumbashi: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good things are evident everywhere in Lagos. We don't tell people to go and verify.

BATified 2023 cool

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by rusher14: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
I hope urchins will not link it to tinubu.

Obi did very well opening Epe up.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
They won't like diz news. e go be as if dem shoot dem arrow. right now, dem dey sad mood..
I no go mention their region but after series of calculations with different formulars and principles, dem no pas 5%.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by dfrost: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
cheesy grin

Finally...

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Danny50: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu will soon claim the glory.

8 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Deejaygold(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good news
Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by JoshTim: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
I hope urchins will not link it to tinubu. Do not be shocked to hear urchins say tinubu used Julius beger to bring cashew plant in lagos.

Lol, this is what we call providing enabling environment.

If your eastern region have had persons like Tinubu, at least una for dey enjoy now.

But no, you won't blame your governors, councilors and chairmen for your backward economies na Lagos, yoruba land you dey chook your dirty mouth.

Onyi isi

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

Obi did very well opening Epe up.
How dare. Lagos has always been developed effortlessly . Government only need a little effort.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
Gbam, always expect it bro. To them, Tinubu built Abuja and other states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cashew don dey hungry me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice but couldn't any Nigerian company have done it? Rumor has it that Chineese companies are buying lands for agric purposes in Ogbomosho. Not against anyone but we, the citizens of the country have to be placed first

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Massiveglory: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, this is what we call providing enabling environment. Go and meet your governor in Ábíá.

I am a proper lagosian but I hate fake news

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by rusher14: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Danny50:
Tinubu will soon claim the glory.

We should all thank Peter Obi for making Epe a new investment destination in Lagos.

Obi, you are too much.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by seunoj: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Booked
Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by God2man2again(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
That's what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by rocknation62(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Investors vibe. Nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by rusher14: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How dare. Lagos has always developed itself. Government only need a little effort.

Why was it so stagnant from 80s till 1999?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by tolue42(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
I was there last week, I love what they're doing right there... They started production already, they even bought cashew nuts immediately from Farmers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

At least they left out where people are sitting at home for fear of being used as nkwobi

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by Prettylima(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
nice moves it a welcome development check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by datola: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
The kind of news we like to read about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by sukkot: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos by rusher14: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Monday morning is Sit-at-home in Lagos.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.