Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

PO Got Served On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO Got Served On Twitter (3821 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Ijaw & Niger Deltans Come In Here. Hot Truth Served On Platter. Listen Till End. / Moment Gov. Ibrahim Dankwambo Got Served For Saying He's Voting Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by DadaHammed: 4:43am On Sep 01, 2022
ItsTutsi:
More

Pastor Emilokan, we hereby promote you to Bishop Agbado of Ishu-Onishu diocese. Glory be to God..
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by descent96(m): 4:52am On Sep 01, 2022
My take on those that come on cyberspace to throw tantrums and make delusional remarks on PO is this,u guys should be calming down,2023 is jst a few months away,y'all will surely come on this same platform and other social media platforms and cry me a river,when His Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi must have been sworn in as the next President of Nigeria. Do rmbr to keep this date.
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Benoxvals(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
This guy is just bitter and sad.
He said Buhari is what again?
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Mstick: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Then why do you keep talking about him,?

Keep promoting Obi my sister.

yetunsbay:
Oga, he can't win.
Some people don't just Understand politics at all.

1 Like

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by PeterObi4LP: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2022
benuejosh:
I have this question repeatedly and no answer is forth coming. Where are the pictorial evidence of what Peter Obi did in Anambra when he held sway as the then governor of Anambra? All of a sudden a biafran wants to rule the zoo and nobody is talking.

My President cannot be made in Aba!

Go to Anambra to see for yourself. Nobody is sending you any pictorial evidence.
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by benuejosh: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Go to Anambra to see for yourself. Nobody is sending you any pictorial evidence.
Shame!! Big shame to you!!
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Nairalander248: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You can counter each fact one by one... Don't wave it aside like SE land erosion

We no dey read rubb1sh...

PO for president
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by yetunsbay(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
Then why do you keep talking about him,?

Keep promoting Obi my sister.

Dear, sharing opinions abt political affairs doesn't connotes promoting him. Naija political system so dynamic. He might become GCFR in the future but not next year.

God knows all.
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Mstick: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Like you said keywords "GOD KNOWS ALL"

You cannot dictate for a man whose time has come.

Obi will be your president come 2023.
smiley
yetunsbay:
Dear, sharing opinions abt political affairs doesn't connotes promoting him. Naija political system so dynamic. He might become GCFR in the future but not next year.

God knows all.

1 Like

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by walefresh3(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2022
ScamHunter:
I can pick holes through all the lies there. But no need...Nigerians already know who Agbadorians are and that they have nothing to campaign with aside maligning the man about taking the loot from their hands.

If the savings was for Fidelity, why did he keep them in 4 different banks and not just Fidelity?
If he raised school fees to what you claimed, why hasn't any students collaborated your tales and why is the school fees still much lower than you claimed he raised it?
Emphasizing on IGR when poverty and unemployment is dealing with people is what economic policy? Obi has emphasized that he is interested in pulling people out of poverty and that's exactly what he did in Anambra and will do for Nigerians.
Doctors in Anambra from what I heard were offered a good deal but they were too greedy to take it. I can't speak what I don't know but I'm sure Obi wouldn't intentionally want to cheat any work group for no reason.

Then lying that Obi never visited any churches before now doesn't hold water. I recently watched the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen say that when Obi was governor, that he regularly attended the church. And from what I know, Obi is a Catholic.

About compassion and love of the masses. Obi as a politician is unequalled in the Nigerian space.

Go and call your OBI OUT TO CHALLENGE US we have the evidence which are published by national news papers then... He can not defend or deny anything....

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol! The guy totally destroyed and annihilated Peter Obi

This is the link.. go through the commentd grin grin https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1564685754130993152?t=InO3lW42HWLmBEK0ub_HDA&s=19

Rubbish. Trying to distract Nigerians from the fact that APC has been disastrous. Come 2023, APC will be kicked out.
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by epkereamaka60858: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2022
And what does your Pandora got to offer too?Tinubu Pandora crook won't smell the aso rock, know it and know peace.Atiku own fate has been sealedAnd what does your Pandora got to offer too?Tinubu Pandora crook won't smell the aso rock, know it and know peace.Atiku own fate has been sealed...
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Fact

Apart from let igbos rule too. Which is the only reason anybody should say obi should be president

obi is as selfish, desperate, as any nigerian politician

Presidential position is opportunity for him to make more money
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ahoadaboi: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Still i will vote for Obi No cap
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ScamHunter: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
walefresh3:

Go and call your OBI OUT TO CHALLENGE US we have the evidence which are published by national news papers then... He can not defend or deny anything....

But that beats stealing public funds and being a drug lord
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by pquaver(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Same old lines.

Nothing new.

Makes sense only to Tinubu’s brainless and stupid BATstards.

Ndi ala!

We won't fall for ur tricks. He said fact.. Nothing there is a lie.. Peter obi is a fraud package like fake phone in computer village or Alaba market.. We now check those fones well so we will check d fraud well and throw him away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wearing APC Cap To Come And Price At The Market Disgraced!!(video) / My Overseas Trips In Osun’s Interest – Aregbesola / Going Back To His Vomit: Governor Okorocha Is Going Back To Apga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.