Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan (19530 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Goodluck Jonathan At Gregory University Convocation In Uturu (Photos) / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Starcy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
How can education value wen bunches of clueless politicians are occupant of d government starting frm d head to the bottom
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Kindledlight(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
You tackled it by promising them heaven on earth, of which you didn’t fulfilled until your historical defeat. The end result we are battling with up till now.
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Wwwq: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Really
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by indigenous234(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Try get sense na abeg.... Obedients usually get sense. I suspect you are an agbadorian.

danjumaisah:
This is an indictment.
It implies there wasn't any need for the strike except negligence of your part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHiwrlkn1So
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by BeanmanX(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Anything Wrong with that? I’m anywhere my dad’s interest lies
Don't u have a mind of your own atleast?,,,,
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't u have a mind of your own atleast?,,,,
No, I don’t or you want me to stop getting alerts? Will you be giving me the alerts? lol
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Alexpetra: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
You tackled it, na im we dey here??
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Femiwilli: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
dogmart:

Yes na , he valued education but allowed strike to linger for 4months. grin
Congrats
What is 4 months compared to what is going on now
goslowgoslow:

What is wrong with studying photography abroad? Do you think photography is just about taking selfies of you and your girl friends? Do you know the wide areas that photography entails? Film making for example.
Wasting our foreign exchange to go & study Photography abroad?
It shows that the Buhari gene is incapable of studying.

The fact you mix photography that is static with Filmography that is dynamic, shows how much you know grin

BeanmanX:
How do u know that?,,,,
Why do you think they did not reveal what Buhari's daughter studied?
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by koolaid87: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Jonathan was slow but everything better than buhari . I believe Tinubu will be a better president, he really tried in Lagos, there’s no modern Lagos without Tinubu. Tinubu is not bad with governance

Everybody knows that. We are only concerned about his health
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by beyondPen(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jonathan is a fat lie.

Clueless no wonder we voted him out

During his regime ASUU welcomed him with a sounding strike of more than 6 months.
We were at home for more than 6 months.

He said he will fix refinery we no see, electricity we no see.

Funny thing about our politicians when the leave the seat they will start counting their wins not losses.
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by goslowgoslow(m): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Femiwilli:

What is 4 months compared to what is going on now

Wasting our foreign exchange to go & study Photography abroad?
It shows that the Buhari gene is incapable of studying.

The fact you mix photography that is static with Filmography that is dynamic, shows how much you know grin

Why do you think they did not reveal what Buhari's daughter studied?
This bros na real olodo, your own olodo pass my own. So you think the word photography means taking pictures only? Lmao... cheesy cheesy.... Photography is both static and motion, you will learn both aspects under the course.
Why do you want to know what Buhari daughter studied? That is her privacy, there is no law that says she must reveal what she studied between do you want to employ her?
How do you know she is not on scholarship or is it impossible?
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by BeanmanX(m): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
No, I don’t or you want me to stop getting alerts? Will you be giving me the alerts? lol
Okay,,,your personal problem,, Tinubu won't win though he should go and rest.
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
Okay,,,your personal problem,, Tinubu won't win though he should go and rest.
Don’t you sleep
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by BeanmanX(m): 4:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t you sleep
I was about to ask u the same thing,,,oya drop ur phone and sleep.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
I sleep early and wake early, can’t say if it’s same for you
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
You have a main account, what’s your main?
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by harjulordgreat(m): 5:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Johnathan should Say anything, under his regime ASUP went for 11 months strike before then ASSU also went for A month strike even the College of Education Lecturers.
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by BeanmanX(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
I sleep early and wake early, can’t say if it’s same for you
Same thing,,,,Lolx grin
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by BeanmanX(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
You have a main account, what’s your main?
Fireman,,,
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
Fireman,,,
No such account exist here
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by MULANO: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by BeanmanX(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
No such account exist here
FiremanX.. :- smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Femiwilli: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2022
goslowgoslow:

This bros na real olodo, your own olodo pass my own. So you think the word photography means taking pictures only? Lmao... cheesy cheesy.... Photography is both static and motion, you will learn both aspects under the course.
Why do you want to know what Buhari daughter studied? That is her privacy, there is no law that says she must reveal what she studied between do you want to employ her?
How do you know she is not on scholarship or is it impossible?
I guess you went to school on quota

Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by goslowgoslow(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Femiwilli:

I guess you went to school on quota
"Two different skills to learn but are closely related"......Lol
If you study photography you will also study part of motions and vice versa. Period!. In some schools the two courses are even combined cinema (motion)and photograph(static)......Yes I went to school on quota basis and so?
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by AbleAdla: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
And the blame game continues! Didn't APC know that there agreements to honour when they sought to take over from GEJ? Or is government nolonger continuum? quote author=dangerousd071 post=116239175]Oga Jonah. Please Keep Quiete on this issue.
You also contribute to the situation we are today. If to say you solve the Problem once and for all not just luring them as the APC tried and fails, this will be a story.
Nonetheless, I'll advice Mbuhari to invite you so that you'll share those sweet words you use for them that time.[/quote]
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Homiesjinxbank: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
He no go enter, go kee yourself

goslowgoslow:

Wetin concern you?
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by SamieJay96: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
I just want to advise all Nigerian students to go learn a skill because from the look of things this ASUU strike is going to take a long time. This is not an Ad but I happen to have an amazing access to a graphics designing course for beginners (using Canva)... so just in case you really need to contact me... you can whatsapp 09068679088...
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by goslowgoslow(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
He no go enter, go kee yourself

Na you go die very soon... werey!
Tinubu is your next president! Go hug transformer and die!
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by Homiesjinxbank: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ode

goslowgoslow:

Na you go die very soon... werey!
Tinubu is your next president! Go hug transformer and die!
Re: I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan by goslowgoslow(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
Ode

Oponu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Government Begins Payment Of University Lecturers' Salary Arrears / University Of Maiduguri Mourns It’s Chancellor, The Alaafin Of Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.